Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    BUT doubled edged sabers with a fast moving animal with senses higher than a human would be good enough to match that of a jedi especially agaisnt weapons that have a travel time slower than a bullet and easy to see.
    They don't give stormtroopers light sabers for a reason raptors are roughly as intelligent or at best 10% more then them.
    Given the hit percentage it would be pretty much the smarter choice to give him/her a Blaster Weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    For being accountable for my actions, for taking responsibility before engaging into sexual activity with someone I don't know?

Well ok!

I wouldn't allow one situations where I was accused of something I didn't do allow me to become bitter and angry towards women, or deny the fact that despite the shit done to me, there are a lot more guys like this Cosby Asshole, who never actually do see justice until it's the last thing that happens. I actually blame dickhead guys more for the situations that lead up to and causing rape than I do women, because 9 out 10 it's the guy with the power in the situations more than the women.
    But you were innocent and accepted being called a rapist.. In the eyes of everyone you're a rapist... an innocent person that decided to just accept being called a rapist serve jail be raped in jail be on a list not get a good job probably lose your family and friends all because you didnt want to say No you didnt rape those people.

Why does your opinion matter anymore? You already gave away your human right to be heard when you stayed silent and became a rapist even though you were innocent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raffa1 View Post
    They don't give stormtroopers light sabers for a reason raptors are roughly as intelligent or at best 10% more then them.
    Given the hit percentage it would be pretty much the smarter choice to give him/her a Blaster Weapon.
    Calling my raptor a storm trooper? Also when you take into account that the storm troopers wrecked the rebels in the start of ep 4 and the Teddies and Hoth when ordered to Kill.. and KEPT han,Lela,Luke,Carpet,Robots alive through all that with take them alive orders the troopers are pretty damn smart and can pick their shots well enough to make it look like they are trying to hit them while just keeping them away so they can be captured. /breath isnt that bad
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    But you were innocent and accepted being called a rapist.. In the eyes of everyone you're a rapist... an innocent person that decided to just accept being called a rapist serve jail be raped in jail be on a list not get a good job probably lose your family and friends all because you didnt want to say No you didnt rape those people.

Why does your opinion matter anymore? You already gave away your human right to be heard when you stayed silent and became a rapist even though you were innocent.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really, you asked me a question and I answered it honestly. I am just not going to give anybody that kind of power over me and my life period. I can't decide for people what they choose to believe about me. Which is why character matters along with each and every thing you do as AN ADULT!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Not really, you asked me a question and I answered it honestly. I am just not going to give anybody that kind of power over me and my life period. I can't decide for people what they choose to believe about me. Which is why character matters along with each and every thing you do as AN ADULT!
    But you did give them that power... you said yes you would be called a rapist. You were innocent and said yes you can be called a rapist because alot of people said you raped them. Dude you're in jail now being topped by the whole block. All because you say don't matter i know its not true but hey they say it is so it must be. You're labeled,raped,beat,isolated all because of the majority saying they rapped you with no evidence.

You're now Bill cosby if you went by your logic towards this and threw him in jail. Little info you can use relax as the block uses you it will be easier.

As for labels like sex offender? Only hurts me if it's true. A bunch of people say I raped them? Hmm yeah, Maybe I am a rapist, I mean that's a pretty special ability to actually get PEOPLE to say I raped them!

But no, at the end of the day if I know I never raped anybody, then labels are labels, dealt with that my entire life. Just because people label you doesn't mean it's true.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Deleted
    How can such an elegant and yet deadly creature hold such misogyn views?

My head says run it has a weapon that can slice right through you but my heart commands me to stay and tell it that it is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffa1 View Post
    How can such an elegant and yet deadly creature hold such misogyn views?

My head says run it has a weapon that can slice right through but my heart says me to stay and tell it that it is wrong.

How is anything i say against women? Everything i've said since me you,mall have started talking was in the defense of the person being accused of rape. Women can rape i have no idea if you or mall are women or men. But you both eventually became rapists by allowing me to claim rape and have yous sit back and do nothing. or you are saying that raptors are anti-female if that's the case hey no idea i mean they never killed a single female in any movie of JP so i dont think they are anti woman.

Last edit:: Either way its 2am its been a blast you both became what yous want bill to be over the course of it id say lawyered but that would be boasting.
    WORLD POPULATION

Deleted
    After 40 women have said he raped them, does anyone really give two shits about his admissions? Statute of limitations is one of the more moronic things as far as laws go. Cosby belongs in a prison cell, not on stage performing.

10+ Year Old Account
    But you did give them that power... you said yes you would be called a rapist. You were innocent and said yes you can be called a rapist because alot of people said you raped them. Dude you're in jail now being topped by the whole block. All because you say don't matter i know its not true but hey they say it is so it must be. You're labeled,raped,beat,isolated all because of the majority saying they rapped you with no evidence.

You're now Bill Cosby if you went by your logic towards this and threw him in jail. Little info you can use relax as the block uses you it will be easier.
    Yeah I said my opinion is that he is guilty which I admitted is biased, and if I could wave my magic wand NO I wouldn't put him in prison without a trial, for otherwise what the hell would be the point of justice if there isn't any real justice.

BUT... I am not naive either to believe that some mitigating circumstances might require that some accusations take on a bit of a different direction regardless to innocent until proven guilty. Give you an example, The Catholic church, denied allegation of sexual molestation of young children, and because of the guise of innocent until proven guilty a lot of guilty people never seen justice and continued to abuse children.

That isn't to say that nobody has ever lied and made up such allegations, doesn't mean every single allegation was true, but that doesn't me in order to defend some priest some of whom are innocent, to then say well maybe the children raped the priest.

A person should be innocent until proven guilty, but accusations also have to have SOME weight also, you also can't say an accusations is false without it being heard. And despite your position, you can take accusations seriously enough without suggesting the accused is guilty.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2015-07-07 at 06:10 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

This thread sure is pitchfork and torchy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Too many cases popped up during the years.
    No smoke withiut fire.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

honestly the women were probly meth addicted drug addicts just looking for their fix and some extra scratch on the side, not buying it. any junkie can claim rape for $ it aint difficult.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    honestly the women were probly meth addicted drug addicts just looking for their fix and some extra scratch on the side, not buying it. any junkie can claim rape for $ it aint difficult.
    I'm sure Bill hung out with meth heads alot ...
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Too many cases popped up during the years.
    No smoke withiut fire.
    Exactly. Unless you believe a Y chromosome is the only thing that inhibits lying, it's statistically impossible for them all to be fibbing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    No, it doesn't. Judgement is reserved until evidence is issued. Anything else is pointless conjecture.
    4 dozen witnesses is pretty damning evidence.

On Topic: If the evidence shows he raped them, which it has yet to show, at this moment is just shows they took drugs that could, and usually do, lead to potential rape, then he can go to jail. In the United States of America we have a system of justice that allows people to be proven guilty rather than innocent. If you have ever seen the movie 12 Angry Men you would understand the system a bit better, all that aside, we do not know weather or not Mr. Cosby is guilty. For the record, before I am accused of something. I wanted Zimmerman jailed, OJ jailed, and do not lament over the loss of Michael Brown.

A bit off topic though, and this is the reason I originally came to the thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator, I think?
    Reason: asking for proof and saying women can rape men is trolling
    Page 3: Infraction

What the fug am I reading, especially that bolded part?
    Last edited by Paula Deen; 2015-07-07 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    http://bigstory.ap.org/article/6d90b...give-women-sex

"Bill Cosby admitted in 2005 that he got quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with, and that he gave the sedative to at least one woman and "other people," according to documents obtained Monday by The Associated Press."

Hmm no wonder these "mens rights" activist were supporting him 100% just shows what they REALLY think about woman, disgusting!
    Not really. I just thought he was innocent. He isn't. So I don't support that. Good job inserting your bias and lumping me in with rapists though.
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Page 3: Infraction

What the fug am I reading, especially that bolded part?
    Fucking right?!?

I said the same thing when I saw it. The fuck kind of bullshit is that?

Saying women can rape men is trolling and an infractable offense now. That's fucked up.
    Last edited by Notchris; 2015-07-07 at 12:03 PM.

Never accept a pudding cup from Cosby

Quote Originally Posted by Notchris View Post
    Fucking right?!?

I said the same thing when I saw it. The fuck kind of bullshit is that?

Saying women can rape men is trolling and an infractable offense now. That's fucked up.
    And you can PM a super mod all you want, they aren't gonna change shit. XD

Borderline rape S&M scenarios that is likely rape even if done with consent.
    Introducing the feminist consent: when you don't have consent even when you do.

Tune in next week for more feminist definitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Consent. Willfully taking drugs doesn't revoke the need for consent.
    Consent can be give in advance.