Brewmaster T18 4 piece

For those who have the 2 and 4 piece T18 so far, how powerful have you noticed it to be so far?

I don't know if it's just my experience that's biased, but it feels absolutely broken. Like, oh god, oh god, why-hasnt-it-been-nerfed-please-let-me-keep-it broken.

On Heroic Archimonde, I was our top healer at 40k+ HPS. As Brewmaster.
    Baddies of US Stormreaver || WoWProgress || Current Rank: US 54 / World 210

10+ Year Old Account
    70k HPS at hellfire council Mythic. Seems okayish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

The real strength of it is that the harder hitting a fight is, the more you can scale with it. It's absolutely fantastic.
    Last edited by hatduck; 2015-07-07 at 10:19 PM.
    Baddies of US Stormreaver || WoWProgress || Current Rank: US 54 / World 210

Quote Originally Posted by hatduck View Post
    I don't know if it's just my experience that's biased, but it feels absolutely broken. Like, oh god, oh god, why-hasnt-it-been-nerfed-please-let-me-keep-it broken.

On Heroic Archimonde, I was our top healer at 40k+ HPS. As Brewmaster.
    This, and i only have been playing my brew since this patch (it was level 45 before) - and am quite undergeared compared to my raiding team (694 with normal 4 set). It's a miracle it made it to live like this.
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

tfw both set bonuses for Prot Paladin are absolue shit...I should have rerolled to my monk at the start of WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can either abuse it for ultimate defense by focusing most of your energy into expelling as much as humanly possible so that you can give guard ridiculous uptimes, or you can still play with the old style and enjoy the more readily available guard CD for emergencies.