Thread: Tall vs Short

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Tall vs Short

Do girls like tall or short/regular guys, from my experience girls like short/regular guys.
    -Reasons
    --Generally short/regular people have better body builds.
    --I almost get the impression that taller people are inherently more awkward?
    --When i see a 10/10 girl it is usually with a normal/short guy.
    Any comments?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.

10+ Year Old Account
    More goes into relationships than your height and build.

Long as the guy is taller than her so if you're 5'6", you can date girls who are shorter than that. It's very rare to see a couple where the girl is taller than the guy. Extremely rare.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    At least 170 cm, preferably 180 or above.

10+ Year Old Account
    asking on mmoc your going to get the opposite response.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    My girlfriend is happy that I am taller than her.
    Jeffrey Kaplan: The real goal is throughout the Warcraft games how many times can you kill Mal'Ganis?

Taller than her usually, and most girls don't mind tall guys in general from personal experience.

So your observation is about as accurate as mine that in Bavaria all the fat and ugly women have decent to good looking men at their side.

Girls usually like it when its long and hard, especially if its chocolate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Manlets generally compensate harder by working out.
    I hate manlets. Makes the rest of us half-midgets look pathetic and overcompensating.

The main height obstacle is making sure he's not bumping his head on her chin, that's all there is to it.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    asking on mmoc your going to get the opposite response.
    i lold cuz its so true lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.

My husband is 6'2", and I'm 5'3". I like him being taller then me. 1) He can reach things that I can't. 2) The hugs are awesome. 3) He's a bed hog, so it means more cuddle time! I've also always been attracted to taller guys.

I dated a guy that was two inches taller then me once. He was nice and all, but it kind of weirded me out looking at him eye level :P All the men in my family are over 5'11. 4 uncles, my dad, grandpa, all my male cousins, and even my younger brother. I think the tallest woman in my family is my younger sister... and she's 5'7! I'm not even the shortest. That goes to my aunt at 4'9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Manlets generally compensate harder by working out.
    i dont know i think we should ask ebonheart his opinion on the matter.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

lol In my experience, girls don't like short guys at all. Taller is better. And a girl would never date anyone shorter than them, that's like dating a peasant when you are royalty.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    lol In my experience, girls don't like short guys at all. Taller is better. And a girl would never date anyone shorter than them, that's like dating a peasant when you are royalty.
    Well, there are girls who like shorter or equal height dudes, you know..

15+ Year Old Account
    OT 1:The Wannadies - Shorty

OT 2: Rarely do I see couples where the guy is shorter but why give a shit. Whatever make people happy I could not care less.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Being over 6 feet tall myself (6 feet and a couple inches I guess), I've never come across a girl or a woman who thought it was a bad thing. Having said that, what exactly constitutes "tall" as opposed to "regular"? I thought something like 180-185cm was pretty regular. To me, tall guys are like 195cm+.

Personally I also like for women to be a bit taller, yet not freakishly tall. Around 175cm would be optimal, if the body structure is correct. Typically shorter girls have shorter legs and end up a bit pear shape, which isn't really to my liking.

7+ Year Old Account
    Every girl I've ever met ever has liked taller guys.
    I am however, Regular Sized** guy 185cm

But girls aren't exactly a hive mind and usually have different opinions, Except for white girls who say "I'm not like every other girl"
    Last edited by dixincide; 2015-07-10 at 12:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Height is probably one of the last things I worry about when it comes to a girlfriend.
    Then again, that's what a short person would say, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    More goes into relationships than your height and build.
    no joke, you find the right person it doesnt matter

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    Every girl I've ever met ever has liked taller guys.
    I am however, Regular Sized** guy 185cm

But girls aren't exactly a hive mind and usually have different opinions, Except for white girls who say "I'm not like every other girl"
    LOL I think I heard every white girl I have ever dated say that