Thread: Tall vs Short

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Well, there are girls who like shorter or equal height dudes, you know..
    And both of those girls are really happy, I'm sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    Every girl I've ever met ever has liked taller guys.
    I am however, Regular Sized** guy 185cm

But girls aren't exactly a hive mind and usually have different opinions, Except for white girls who say "I'm not like every other girl"
    OMG, when a guys height starts with 5.... <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    manlets
    when will they learn

Deleted
    I can't ever remember the time a girl said she wanted a guy shorter than her... Probably the same height or taller.
    This is not to say she couldn't fall for a guy shorter than her but when it comes to preference....it probably isn't very common.
    Imo it looks weird..
    Last edited by mmoc0efa2cff2a; 2015-07-10 at 02:00 PM.

I want to know if ladies enjoy one in the pink and one in the stink at the same time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...I'm not very much into men, but the ones I find attractive are tall. 6'0+.

Deleted
    Anyone under 5'11 is in girl height territory nowadays afaik!

And god forbid if you're knocking 5'10 and your partner is 5'8 and wants to wear those awesome heels her friend got her

Taller guys are more awkward? Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself of something.

Most women are attracted to men who are larger them, to what degree will vary. I've yet to dislike being over 6', and I'm certain it has benefited me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    I can't ever remember the time a girl said she wanted a guy shorter than her... Probably the same height or taller.
    This is not to say she couldn't fall for a guy shorter than her but when it comes to preference....it probably isn't very common.
    Imo it looks weird..
    [IMG]https://tallawkwardblackgirl.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/tallshort1.jpg[IMG]
    Imagine being this guy, and being in a relationship with one of the taller women in the world?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smegmage View Post
    Taller guys are more awkward? Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself of something.

Most women are attracted to men who are larger them, to what degree will vary. I've yet to dislike being over 6', and I'm certain it has benefited me.
    You say that but my 87kg cheeto stained body repulses them!

But I should put pants on I guess...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    Imagine being this guy, and being in a relationship with one of the taller women in the world?
    I have a mad urge to drop kick the irl gnome.

For Germany the height difference by gender seems to be quite stable at 5 inches (or around 12 cm) so by chance alone pairing of a taller guy with smaller woman seems to be rather likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I have a mad urge to drop kick the irl gnome.
    Hmm, should we try giving him a shield and see if gnome tanks work irl as well?

Deleted
    Women don't like short men, it's the same as men not liking fat women.

Both of my wives and all but one of the women I've dated have been taller than I was, so apparently it's not a much of a deal breaker as people here seem to think.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 5'10" (178cm) as a guy and haven't had many issues finding ladies. There are a few that are as tall or slightly taller than me, but it's not really an issue because I'm not particularly attracted to tall women. I like petite/small/short women of the cute variety more so than the tall, long legs, sexy vixen type.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    Every girl I've ever met ever has liked taller guys.
    I am however, Regular Sized** guy 185cm

But girls aren't exactly a hive mind and usually have different opinions, Except for white girls who say "I'm not like every other girl"
    185 cm is still fairly tall, compared to the average. I'm 195 cm and I'd love to be 185.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    I am 5'11, when I wear my shoes I am around 6'2, from my experience, being tall like 6'2+ makes you being more noticeable in public, which I personally hate. Having a girlfriend that that short kinda sucks, but having a girlfriend who is nearly your height, but wears high shoes/hills really sucks too, so I am guessing a male should always be high tall and the female should be medium tall, to balance the issues out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banomatic View Post
    Women don't like short men, it's the same as men not liking fat women.

Really? I thought men not liking fat women would be like women not liking fat men? I'm assuming its the reverse for height. If you're a guy you'd probably like a girl shorter than you and if you're a girl you'd like a guy to be taller than you, obviously some people are in the minority here though, no? Some girls just obsess over a guy being like at least 6 inches or if they aren't 6' they wont talk to them. Don't know if it is as extreme for men, it isn't for me at least.

Personally if a girl is alot taller than me I wouldn't approach her if I was out but, if she approached me (unlikely I think due to my previous statements) I would talk to her anyway and see how it goes without just saying ''sorry you're too tall cya''.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post

Are they actually a couple?

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I like men that are shorter than me. If they're hot, it makes them much hotter... I don't really know why... but that's just me.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like tall guys which means 185+, even though im kinda short.