Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Simply disable EMFH and we are good to go.. seriouesly such drastic change you give is sooo overrated.
    Disabling only 1 racial simply means another racial becomes the best, and changes nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Disabling only 1 racial simply means another racial becomes the best, and changes nothing.
    Indeed, just remove them, or remake them to something that dosn't affect gameplay at all. There is no need for them what so ever. I'd much rather pick my race based on apperence than what gives me most DPS (I mostly PvE).
    As it is now, it is only just another factor they have to account for when trying to balance classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

All i have to say is.. 7 years! 7 years Alliance has complained about the same god damn thing that they cannot win any random bgs other than AV and IOC.
    Now that top Horde pvpers go Alliance over a racial and suddenly Alliance wins every other BG _than_ AV or IOC, which haven't been touched, yet Horde now magically wins both of them everytime, but not anything else.
    Horde whines that things must change FAST, things didn't change fast for Alliance so why should they change now?

I'd say suck it up! Alliance did for 7 years until any action was taken. It's not so nice to be on the loosing side now is it?
    This is how it's been for us, you think we enjoyed it.
    Don't care if the racial is OP keep it, great point here we'll eventually see if Blizzard favors Horde as much as we think they do.

Horde wins AV and IOC?

By the way, I was alliance for the most part since Vanilla (changed horde in WotLK, back to Alliance in Cata and back to horde yet again in the end of MoP). So what ever man. Dosn't change the fact that 99% of the PvP playerbase went to Alliance, making it a 60-40 ratio in win-loss (saw some documentation on it, on some website).

Before this the ratio was pretty much 50-50.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    there is only 1 faction if you want to pvp, and thats alliance.

horde is for pve only.

thank blizzard and their stance on "human racial is fine" the pvp playerbase agreed that the human racial is indeed mighty fine! and all transfered/rerolled human to enjoy the human racial.
    ^pretty much this....

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Before this the ratio was pretty much 50-50.
    No, it actually was still 60/40 for years, but in favor of the horde. Excluding IoC/AV ofc. Really not much has changed, other than that the tables have turned and favor alliance instead of horde.