Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    Yeah I got to the level 7 dungeons and decided I had had enough. It was pretty good fun to start with but very very samey very quickly and it constantly telling me 'look what you could of won if you pay us money' as well as 'look at this amazing dungeon over here with fantastic loot if you pay us money' means I won't be playing it again for quite a while if at all.
    I have to agree, that kind of behavior is awful. I can tolerate Dungeons 2's tongue-in-cheek advertising of their company's other games cos the other stuff said is amusing and I like the gameplay. Skyforge's Premium award comparison is a bit tacky, but okay, it's free and the game is pretty, even if it still needs a LOT of work(functional keybinds for one).

This sounds like they're baiting you, as if you were a dog being told 'perform a trick and you get a nummy!' I was mildly interested to download and try it, but reading this changed my mind. Thanks for pointing it out.

Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    I just wish there was more of it.
    I wish what was there in Card Hunter was simply more complex, deeper or required more thoughtful play. Found the game to be somewhat shallow and not engaging enough on an intellectual level.