Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    This doesn't even make any sense to respond with to my post, whatsoever. At best "white privilege" means people think I'm prettier than someone who isn't white. There's really not much more.
    Are you fucking serious, Unless you work for a modeling agency, I really don't know how that is relevant to what I said about access of people who come into a society that shuts them out for more than just not being pretty.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Black guy turns down a white guy application for work. No biggie.
    White guy turns down a black guy application for work. RACISM.

Oh and please, don't bother. I've heard ALL my friends QQ about this. YES, PEOPLE WILL CHOOSE THOSE WHO CAN SPEAK THE LANGUAGE BETTER THAN THOSE WHO CAN'T.
    At work you want people who can work. How I hate working with people who can't even speak the language. Had to work with a guy that couldn't even speak the language, fuck that shit was hard. I had to do MY job and HIS job.

And that's simply an example. Many people still call this racism. It's lack of skill. And yes, very often this happens from people that are not born in the country.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm white, poor, work a dead-end job, have a permanent limp, was abused brutally as a kid and sometimes wish I were dead.

I feel sooooo priveledged right now. How about this asshole interview people who aren't on the greener side of the fence and white instead of enforcing negative stereotypes other races have of us?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    White privilege is anti white propaganda bullshit agenda of sjw's.
    And Anti White nonsense agenda of retarded morons that typically frequent StormFront make up shit like white Genocide.

Deleted
    MTV Documentary.. so trailer trash "actors" reading a script then?

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the whole "I haven't benefited from white privilege therefore it does not exist" fallacy. I also love when people are against white privilege and then try to name areas where white (males) have it worse than any other demographic. But didn't you just say such privileges (pertaining to any demographic) don't exist in the first place?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Are you fucking serious, Unless you work for a modeling agency, I really don't know how that is relevant to what I said about access of people who come into a society that shuts them out for more than just not being pretty.
    I don't get any preferential treatment just because I'm white.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    I'm white, poor, work a dead-end job, have a permanent limp, was abused brutally as a kid and sometimes wish I were dead.

I feel sooooo priveledged right now. How about this asshole interview people who aren't on the greener side of the fence and white instead of enforcing negative stereotypes other races have of us?
    I don't know if this is true about you, but this is petty much my point.

Deleted
    It's not preferable over the social democrats or the left party.
    Inequality is natural and inevitable.

Realize that and accept it. Otherwise you will drown in "equality".

You have legitimate reasons to distrust immigrants, but nothing is going to change because you are in the minority.

I know someone who lives in Sweden. Her friends ostracize her for being anti-uncontrolled immigration. That's your future. Exiled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Majority of those go for people already in a good position, for anyone starting on the same level as non whities they don't get those advantages. That goes for the majority. Discrimination is for and against whites or other races on different fields.

To look at white people like all (or majority of them) have it better is retarded beyond belief.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Which is why it is even worse. Last thing we needs is more idiotic "documentaries" with false information brainwashing the next generation.
    Only if you live in that bubble that from a limited experience with a race you call them all assholes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Black guy turns down a white guy application for work. No biggie.
    White guy turns down a black guy application for work. RACISM.

Oh and please, don't bother. I've heard ALL my friends QQ about this. YES, PEOPLE WILL CHOOSE THOSE WHO CAN SPEAK THE LANGUAGE BETTER THAN THOSE WHO CAN'T.
    At work you want people who can work. How I hate working with people who can't even speak the language. Had to work with a guy that couldn't even speak the language, fuck that shit was hard. I had to do MY job and HIS job.

And that's simply an example. Many people still call this racism. It's lack of skill. And yes, very often this happens from people that are not born in the country.
    So you're saying black people can't speak or work?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get any preferential treatment just because I'm white.
    Are you supposed to?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I love the whole "I haven't benefited from white privilege therefore it does not exist" fallacy. I also love when people are against white privilege and then try to name areas where white (males) have it worse than any other demographic. But didn't you just say such privileges (pertaining to any demographic) don't exist in the first place?
    Non-swedes have it worse than Swedes in Sweden. Despite most non-swedes in Sweden being white. I guess that white privilege works out so well for those white non-swedes compared to Swedes.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    When was the last time you watched MTV?
    When they showed music videos.

So probably about 10 years ago.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Are you supposed to?
    No, but "white privilege" means you're getting preferential treatment that you benefit from. Which I do not.

=artemishunter1;34860409]
    Land Ownership: Not everyone owned their land, even during revolutionary time. There were also white groups such as the Irish who came much later, who could not legally own land, i.e. Irish need not apply.
    Actually most owned their land. We kept expanding and these land owners by far were white. Irish are white and while discriminated, based on religion. The Irish better assimilated. Color of skin is and slavery trumps all.

I am not sure setting up laws is something white people should feel guilty for, as this country was built by whites. Other people came later. And laws changed to accomodate the other people.
    Setting up laws from how to acquire land, ownership of people and voting and representation are fairly huge. Imagine getting no say in any of these forms of government.

How is setting up business a privlege. Since, the business owner have to work hard, and get loans. Black people too had businesses until the depression, where they lost all. Should white people feel guilty about having money? What about poor white people? Do they too be considered privleged of having money, even though they don't have money?
    Slaves could not open a business and places in the north discriminated against black ownership. You know being able to pass your wealth or business to future generations is a big part of the American dream. Black people did not own many businesses. Poor white people had it difficult but again so many factors they ahead. Mainly racism and all that entails.

Slavery: Do we have slavery anymore? Did the Irish who could not even own land, or work at a white job, own slaves? Northern States themselves had very little to no slaves to begin with.
    You have really ask about slavery. I truly feel this again is where people cannot put themselves in other people's shoes. Slaves could not own land and after they were freed they again were not granted every means of a free man, the main one being land ownership, a HUGE sign of wealth. Blacks had difficult time up until the 1960's and again did not immediately stop.

When blacks migrated in large numbers to the North, they suffered discrimination and segregation. Blacks where relegated to areas such as Harlem in N.Y. or white flight to suburbs.

How is Education a privlege? it is Free in the States. Besides, majority of the education funds are coming from White People to begin with.
    When people have cannot live where they want, make a decent wage or just plain segregated from schools, their education will less likely be not on par with white schools. Have you heard of HBCU's? Historically Black Colleges/Universities. Well, blacks did not set them up to be separate from white people. They were force too. Like schools today, if you do not have wealth and money backing the schools, they will lag behind.

You can say in the past that white kids (more rich) had a legacy or able to chose the best of the best schools. Just look up any Ivy League or West Point and look how long it took for blacks to be admitted.

I again think its sad that people do no look at the underlying factors which as a whole has led to one particular group ahead of another. Of course African Americans are the most extreme side.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2015-07-14 at 11:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    What exactly is white privilege? If I go to Angola or Eritrean will I be able to take advantage of my white privilege card? Will I be better off than the native population? Can't it just be that the more established native population has an easier time to get by than immigrants/non-native citizens? So white privilege isn't actually a thing. White people just happen to be the more established race? I mean, white privilege is only a problem in white countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I again think its sad that people do no look at the underlying factors which as a whole has led to one particular group ahead of another. Of course African Americans are the most extreme side.
    There are no "AFRICAN" americans, why would you seperate yourself by saying you are AFRICAN american when you are born as a American citizen? WTF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post

That sucks and all but white privilege obviously doesn't mean what you think it means. It doesn't mean all white people are well or promised a house and a white picket fence, the same way that all black man over 25 haven't been incarcerated. It means as a whole, white people are afforded certain social priledges.

Quote Originally Posted by Buljo View Post
    What exactly is white privilege? If I go to Angola or Eritrean will I be able to take advantage of my white privilege card? Will I be better off than the native population? Can't it just be that the more established native population has an easier time to get by than immigrants/non-native citizens?
    No everything must be a race/sexual orientation..ect issue to keep the public divided into as many different segments as possible so they don't realize they are being fleeced by the ruling elite and thus can't act against them.