Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    He was harassing them.
    they hated Elliott and were determined to silence him — not just by “blocking” his Tweets to them, but by demanding he cease even referring to them even in making comment about heated political issues.
    Doesn't seem like harassment imo

They convened a meeting of friends to discuss how Elliott should be publicly shamed; they bombarded their followers with furious tweets and retweets about him (including a grotesque suggestion from someone pretending she was a 13-year-old that he was a pedophile); they could and did dish it out.
    Seems like they were harassing him
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

what a fucking joke, holy shit

Quote Originally Posted by Rake the Fearless View Post
    Do you really believe that? These radical feminist retards still peddle the pay gap which has been debunked thousands of times. Anita posts death threats to herself. These people are lunatics.
    I would love to see the paygap debunked a *thousand* times. I'd also love to see *Anita* proven to be calling death threats on her self. Note, I'm going to need sources other than 16-30~ year old males posting from blogs or some such garbage as redpill or lamergate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reserving opinion for more details.

man just their outfits are sooo fucking typical of a feminist, it makes it worse

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    no need for details just look at the picture, shes a dumb fucking feminazi, she probably has a degree in women studies

Person makes stupid video game (not even close to the worst on the internet)

Plaintiff - "I'm triggered, so I'm going to go the logical route of tracking him down and ruining his life forever."
    Defendant - "Hey, no, don't do that. That's awful and not worth it."
    Plaintiff - "That also triggered me, so I'm going to go the logical route of tracking you down and ruining your life forever."
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Given the OP not only includes a trial summary, a background summary (the article) and actual case evidence with all statements made by parties to each other, I struggle to see what "more details" you could need short of being a Canadian lawyer or judge yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    They bring it on themselves with their over zealous nature and are far to quick to resort to petty antics such as "name and shaming" people. Have a wank and chill out. No one cares about peoples radical ideology.
    Yup - like that Adria Richards incident. It's nice when their little name and shame tactics backfire:

http://sendgrid.com/blog/a-difficult-situation/

When I see "social activist" or "evangelical techie", I get concerned. These are people who use Political Correctness to insane levels.

prime template of these "activists" - Anita Sarkeesian

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deeyar View Post
    man just their outfits are sooo fucking typical of a feminist, it makes it worse

no need for details just look at the picture, shes a dumb fucking feminazi, she probably has a degree in women studies
    I'm not really one to base someone's intelligence level based on clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Given the OP not only includes a trial summary, a background summary (the article) and actual case evidence with all statements made by parties to each other, I struggle to see what "more details" you could need short of being a Canadian lawyer or judge yourself.

What a useless post...
    I'm sorry I'm not jumping on the bandwagon. It's jut when something seems too simple or too silly, I rather get more details rather than take it at face value. With the amount of click baity threads we have around here, I've learned to hold off on making grand opinions before letting the foam slip from my mouth. I'm still reading the article and following other links.

I'm sorry my trigger isn't so... triggery? But don't let me stand in the way of your rage.

Quote Originally Posted by KayossZero View Post
    I would love to see the paygap debunked a *thousand* times. I'd also love to see *Anita* proven to be calling death threats on her self. Note, I'm going to need sources other than 16-30~ year old males posting from blogs or some such garbage as redpill or lamergate.
    "How every company in America can save 23% on wages" By Maddox on YouTube.

Debunked.

I have a seriously hard time trusting the sources the OP linked. We're getting one side of the story that is almost completely devoid of any actual evidence. They're just making a bunch of qualitative statements. I have a very difficult time believing you can get a court case going about harassment with no actual evidence of harassment.

Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    Yup - like that Adria Richards incident. It's nice when their little name and shame tactics backfire:

http://sendgrid.com/blog/a-difficult-situation/

When I see "social activist" or "evangelical techie", I get concerned. These are people who use Political Correctness to insane levels.

prime template of these "activists" - Anita Sarkeesian
    Yeah I really hope this case is with a decent judge. Theres no way this ruling can be in favor of the plaintiff. It would open such a massive can of worms. I hope she gets charged with wasting the courts time and also an harassment suit filed against them. Especially if theres ANY truth in getting young girls to claim hes a pedophile. That shit is serious and life ruining.

ugh, a little diggin into the past of all 4 of these...people, I guess, shows them all to be utter twats and pretty much stereo-typical SJW-feminazi's. Only this time the guy disagree'd with the womyn and now he's gotta pay because reasons and feelz.

The best result for mankind in general would be all 4 of them getting the chair, the guy included as he no better then the womyn.
    Last edited by Raxis; 2015-07-16 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    He and Guthrie, for instance, initially fell out over his refusal to endorse her plan to “sic the Internet” upon a young man in Northern Ontario who had invented a violent video game, where users could punch an image of a feminist video blogger named Anita Sarkeesian until the screen turned red.

Guthrie Tweeted at the time that she wanted the inventor’s “hatred on the Internet to impact his real-life experience” and Tweeted to prospective employers to warn them off the young man and even sent the local newspaper in his town a link to the story about the game.

Elliott disagreed with the tactic and Tweeted he thought the shaming “was every bit as vicious as the face-punch game”.

And she is not harassing some young boy as well? If anything she should be the one on trial not the other guy.

edit: shit are the cops coming for me now? crap
    The man makes a game with her image not harming her in any ways.

She goes and ruins his life preying on the PCness of the employers .

He should press charges of haressment and sue for lost wages.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

I like how she points out that this whole thing started because the women were harassing some other guy over a game he made... But of course, only "activists" can be the targets of harassment.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    the arresting officer noted that he was not threatening them either physically or sexually. so if just telling someone they're wrong counts as harassment throw me the fuck in jail now.
    Even Twitter sent the "harrased" tweets that they the guy wasn't in violation of twitter rules.

How can something not be a twitter violation but get you sent to jail for 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Many users on this site are too quick to discredit feminists. They think all are femi-nazis and it immediately turns into trash talking them and wanting them to die.

It's a bit concerning.
    Because in most of North America and Europe there isn't a reason for feminism as women now have more rights than men, but instead of trying to fix global problems that women do have, they sit and search for things to complain about and push men or women who disagree with them into the dirt. There is no inequality for women in the United States right now. There is no reason for feminism in the United States other than reaching out to places like the Middle East where women are oppressed.

That is what is really concerning. People who claim they care about women's rights when really it's about what they can get for themselves and screw women who truly need help.

10+ Year Old Account
    For men who are afraid to disagree with rabid feminists for fear of jail time, I offer my services from "Women gender traitors inc.", where we can disagree with other women without the fear of being threatened with jail time. My partner is Vanyali. Our price is one pan of chocolate brownies a week.

contact me at proudgendertraitor@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Because in most of North America and Europe there isn't a reason for feminism as women now have more rights than men, but instead of trying to fix global problems that women do have, they sit and search for things to complain about and push men or women who disagree with them into the dirt. There is no inequality for women in the United States right now. There is no reason for feminism in the United States other than reaching out to places like the Middle East where women are oppressed.

That is what is really concerning. People who claim they care about women's rights when really it's about what they can get for themselves and screw women who truly need help.
    Its like when they go on about rape culture in the west and yell at George RR Martin when a female character is raped in a medevil fantasy book/tv show setting. You wanna see rape culture move to friggen india.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Do i mail the brownies to that email address?
    digital brownies arent brownies! address will be provided once services are acquired.