10+ Year Old Account
    They said Gold Cap was 9,999,999g and it seems you can go higher (atleast on auctions).

| Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    And why is that a problem?
    We want to kill Archimonde mythic before Legion hits and we just started to progress on him.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    We want to kill Archimonde mythic before Legion hits and we just started to progress on him.
    And the problem is?
    You had over a year, Blizzard is not going to wait for you, Cutting edge is going away when the pre patch hits and after the patch they will slap on whatever % nerf they deem enough to make it killable.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

15+ Year Old Account
    How long does it take from 100 to 110 without any heirlooms?

Sendt fra min E2303 med Tapatalk

can they fix The Fourth Horseman DK quest already?..

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    How long does it take from 100 to 110 without any heirlooms?

Sendt fra min E2303 med Tapatalk
    You can't upgrade your heirlooms to the point it would matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am amazed that they give us this new transmog system that makes transmog so much easier and all I hear is the community complaining that they did not make it a dozen times easier still.
    There is a valid point to be made, in my opinion. Let's say you want your LFR tier from Siege of Orgrimmar as well as a specific sword and shield for your Warrior. The sword has agility on it and the shield has intellect. You'll never be able to get those on your Warrior because you can only win Strength items through personal loot, and you can't change the loot rules on an LFR run. So you have to run once on your Warrior for the tier, once on a Rogue/Monk for the sword, and once on a Paladin/Shaman for the shield. You wouldn't have to do that for a Normal, heroic or mythic legacy raid.

I don't think it needs to be easier per se, but it would be more convenient if they allowed players to change the loot rules in outdated LFRs since there are plenty of items that your character can equip but can't obtain with personal loot. Just having a set amount of guaranteed drop from the entire loot table rather than only items your character can use, the same way any other raid drops work, would be a nice alternative.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one seems to be doing the invasions atm. I basically soloed one. Took hours and all I got was like 200 shards. Come on testers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh I tested them several times. Didn't have any bugs other than them not starting on a char due to the phasing issue they told us existed. What is there more to test?
    During the actual 'testing' phase for them they seemed to be broken af. So now that they're working I'm really interested to see how quickly a group can complete objectives, what the rewards are like, etc. Surely by now people are bored of chain running dungeons? I guess there's raiding though.

Convenience has killed the replayability of this game so many times already. The new transmog system was advertised as a solution to storage issues, not collection, from day one, with the items gained from questing as a fix for OCD people who would want to try and collect all appearances and suddenly would never be able to do so (though they still won't since some appearances belong to items that are no longer available in any way). The fact that people assumed things and then are angry that their assumptions are not reality is just . . . sad?
    I assume you mean other instances? I don't see (or feel) any anger about this case in particular. It's just talking about the possibility of making loot rules the same for all legacy content, for convenience but also for consistency.

Also, while I agree that convenience can kill replayability, I think it's important to be careful about not making a system so tedious that it creates fatigue, too. I personally don't think there's anything wrong about having to run the same instance several weeks in a row to get an item for transmogrification. I do think it can become a lot less fun when you have to run it on multiple characters too when you only want it for one.

Like I said, allowing players to loot anything off an LFR boss' table instead of having it restrained to personal loot would be an alternative. It wouldn't necessarily be faster. It could still take 20 weeks to get that item. But at least you'd be able to do it on the character that actually wants the item, instead of going from alt to alt, switching loot preferences. And it's not like I'm saying "This system sucks, fix it". I'm merely saying it would be nice to be given the option between personal loot or normal loot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    Maybe people should stop selling crafting mats for obscene amounts of gold when people need them to test profession quests and class hall campaigns
    Yes, the problem is the AH, why isn't capped on the beta blows out my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    No one seems to be doing the invasions atm. I basically soloed one. Took hours and all I got was like 200 shards. Come on testers!
    I do them on the PTR whenever they're working. They do bug out sometimes (show an event is up when it's already completed), but I do hope people will keep running them for a couple of days on Live for the transmog rewards/pets etc ^^.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

can you try out class trials before you actually buy a boost?

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    can you try out class trials before you actually buy a boost?
    98% sure yes and that they stated the reason they implemented class trials so that you could try before you buy

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    Also, while I agree that convenience can kill replayability, I think it's important to be careful about not making a system so tedious that it creates fatigue, too. I personally don't think there's anything wrong about having to run the same instance several weeks in a row to get an item for transmogrification. I do think it can become a lot less fun when you have to run it on multiple characters too when you only want it for one.
    Between my warrior and paladin I've run Throne of Thunder LFR upwards of 40 times looking for the non-class-bound warrior shoulders. I've gotten *very* fatigued by the prospect. There's no reason why the drop rates should be so low for LFR transmog runs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    98% sure yes and that they stated the reason they implemented class trials so that you could try before you buy
    dont think you understood me. Can you try it out without having a boost token on your account?

Quote Originally Posted by Krom2040 View Post
    Between my warrior and paladin I've run Throne of Thunder LFR upwards of 40 times looking for the non-class-bound warrior shoulders. I've gotten *very* fatigued by the prospect. There's no reason why the drop rates should be so low for LFR transmog runs.
    There are no warrior look-a-like shoulders in ToT. There is only 3 unbound shoulders that drop, 2 are from the DK set and one from the Paladin set....

Quote Originally Posted by Leefa View Post
    There are no warrior look-a-like shoulders in ToT. There is only 3 unbound shoulders that drop, 2 are from the DK set and one from the Paladin set....
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=95873/re...shoulderplates

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I cant see any invasions on any of my toons. I dont know why or if there is a phasing issue, but even new toons i make i cant see anything. I see the icons, but whenever i goto a zone thats under attack. Its empty. I have placed a bug report, but im not sure what else i can do?

Finally got the murloc egg. Got it along with a Find Fish journal, lol.