Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
    Memory: Kingston Fury Red Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
    Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 760 2GB DirectCU II Video Card
    Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case
    Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
    2x Monitor: Acer H236HLbid 60Hz 23.0" Monitor

Note: I have no clue about pcs

I wanna upgrade my pc to be able to process more things together, not to mention, i am starting to lag on most games because i usually have a lot of things opened like LoL, WoW, skype, Browser (stream+ youtube). I'd like be able to have those open without lag, also my pc takes like a good 2mins to start up and i get to the desktop screen ready to click stuff, and then opening a browser or LoL takes a good 1min to open up. I am guessing this problem can be solved by getting an SSD so which SSD do you suggest?

I am also thinking of getting a newer Video Card since mine is kind of old, if I get the GTX 970 will i be having a problem setting it up or can I setup another Video Card without the one i already have?

Lastly, I have 8GB Ram is that good enough?

Games I play usually: LoL (i get lag spikes sometimes), WoW (i get lag spikes sometimes), H1Z1 (I fps lag when i have other stuff up), Rocket League.

Thanks,

Deleted
    Are you in need for this fast? in 1-2months the new intel chips are out, new platform. The current haswell chips are on the end of their life.

If you do need this now however we can help you more by filling upthe forum sticky:

Include the following information when posting a request.

• Budget
    • Resolution
    • Games / Settings Desired
    • Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    • Country
    • Parts that can be reused
    • Do you need an OS?
    • Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?

Ideally include a list of parts, we see the same request almost every day. There are other topics that have parts lists that you can copy and modify

Deleted
    I think that is his/her current build.

Sounds more like a software problem for some things, 2 minute starting up time sounds way to long even without a SSD.

I would do a clean windows install and get an SSD (that will def help with starting up time etc).
    As for the lagspikes, that has nothing to do with the computer per se, more with your internet connection.

I also doubt that going from a 760 to a 970 will be a noticable/worthwhile upgrade for the games you play.

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    Are you in need for this fast? in 1-2months the new intel chips are out, new platform. The current haswell chips are on the end of their life.

If you do need this now however we can help you more by filling upthe forum sticky:
    I do not mind waiting 1-2 months, what do you mean by intel chips? Also from my current setup do you have anything speciifc that I should change does it look overall good?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeara View Post
    I think that is his/her current build.

Sounds more like a software problem for some things, 2 minute starting up time sounds way to long even without a SSD.

I would do a clean windows install and get an SSD (that will def help with starting up time etc).
    As for the lagspikes, that has nothing to do with the computer per se, more with your internet connection.

I also doubt that going from a 760 to a 970 will be a noticable/worthwhile upgrade for the games you play.
    I am having fps lag spikes, not normal internet lag spikes. Also what do you mean by clean windows install? and finally for SSD what should I get, i dont want to buy something that is too much, just need something that will help my PC.

Quote Originally Posted by leggit View Post
    I do not mind waiting 1-2 months, what do you mean by intel chips? Also from my current setup do you have anything speciifc that I should change does it look overall good?
    Skylake(new intel CPU) and the 1151 socket is coming in August. And if any expectations hold, it should be a pretty decent up from Haswell.

And what comes to your setup, it's still pretty relevant in terms of performance, only downside being your setup is locked, hence overclocking is limited to basically 0. That said GPU might be the only real upgrade if you play something else than LoL or WoW, but if you only play LoL and WoW, your current GPU is good enough.

Clean install means just formatting your Windows partition and Installing Windows again. As to what SSD, Samsung 850 Evo is quite decent. It's quite good value even when not on sale, but it's on sale quite often. And how big to get, 250GB is enough to run Windows and some games, but you really won't see much performance upgrade in games outside loading times being reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Skylake(new intel CPU) and the 1151 socket is coming in August. And if any expectations hold, it should be a pretty decent up from Haswell.

And what comes to your setup, it's still pretty relevant in terms of performance, only downside being your setup is locked, hence overclocking is limited to basically 0. That said GPU might be the only real upgrade if you play something else than LoL or WoW, but if you only play LoL and WoW, your current GPU is good enough.

Clean install means just formatting your Windows partition and Installing Windows again. As to what SSD, Samsung 850 Evo is quite decent. It's quite good value even when not on sale, but it's on sale quite often. And how big to get, 250GB is enough to run Windows and some games, but you really won't see much performance upgrade in games outside loading times being reduced.
    As i said im a newbie, so please if possible speak english to me what's the 1151 socket, also CPU difference changes what? Also what do you mean by my setup being "locked"? What GPU upgrade do you suggest. Also I am not sure if i can re-install Windows since i got it for free from my University, and i think i can download it once only per student account.

Thanks a lot for the help, and I apologize for the dumb questions.

Quote Originally Posted by leggit View Post
    As i said im a newbie, so please if possible speak english to me what's the 1151 socket, also CPU difference changes what? Also what do you mean by my setup being "locked"? What GPU upgrade do you suggest. Also I am not sure if i can re-install Windows since i got it for free from my University, and i think i can download it once only per student account.

Thanks a lot for the help, and I apologize for the dumb questions.
    By locked I meant, it's not really overclockable, which for most users ain't a thing to consider anyways. And socket 1151 is just the well socket that the Skylake CPU fits in to explain it simply. And if you don't play anything else than WoW and LoL, I wouldn't recommend getting a new GPU, GTX 760 is still a fairly decent GPU.. And the next step in power would really be GTX 970 or R9 390, which are around $300 each.

And don't really know how the student Windows works, but I imagine you got a key to activate it? So just get that Windows as a download(ISO) and put it on a USB stick that you can boot from, go to BIOS and change the USB stick to your boot device. If you feel like it's still a bit too technical, read this: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/tipstr...otusbflash.htm

Also if you got multiple partitions, you should probably save your important stuff from your System partition as it is recommended to format your previous installation before installing again.

Deleted
    To avoid confusion, the build you got linked @op is the one your currently have or you are thinking of purchasing? My proposal to wait was if this was the intented build to buy. IF you already have that then there is no need to upgrade it. During hc/mythic raiding you would benefit from an overclocked cpu but that would require new mobo/cpu that isn't worth the money for what you would gain. An ssd would speed up your loading screen and offer "some" help during gaming.

oh i already have this build i figured out that getting a new cpu isnt worth it, im thinking of getting an SSD and more RAM since i found out im using 94% of my ram most of the time. Just a question with my current setup will I have problems if i add ram and ssd? im guessing i'll need some better cooling system or water cooling.

I do have all those programs open at the same time, and I have good fps, but, i get fps spikes thats all, i wanna be able to have all those programs open without a problem. Also cant i add like an 8gb ram with my current 2 4gb ram or do i have to buy 2 8gb rams to make it 16? I am sorry for the dumb quesiton but i really dont know