Poll: what week you bet the new expasion be out?

10+ Year Old Account

Place your bet when would the grand Tournament be released??!?

now that they said there be a demo with new card of the expansion set for gamescom
    (quick summary from blizz)

Hearthstone

Play Hearthstone on PC and tablet, including some new cards from the upcoming expansion, The Grand Tournament
    See some of your favorite Hearthstone personalities, including Kripparrian, sling cards in show matches at our booth
    Representing the Hearthstone development team: Executive Producer Hamilton Chu, Senior Game Designer Mike Donais, and Senior Director of Business Operations Walter Kong
    Watch the live-streamed show on Friday, August 7 at 18:00 CEST, featuring exclusive Hearthstone content and developer interviews.

that mean not coming out tomorrow the first of the month.when do you believe it be out for the public??

Deleted
    After GC I guess

The ribbon on the pre-order packs vanishes on 24th of August, so it's a safe bet to say 24th of August. I hope it would be earlier, but I doubt it.

August 26th.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

I hope at Gamescom, they announce they announce that it is released day of!

Thinking late August but I'd love to see it this week after Gamescom is over.

10+ Year Old Account
    It SHOULD be available now since the preorder packs say available in August. Its now August and they cannot be opened. Its false advertising at best. If it was going to be available on August 1st, then the packs should say available some time in August but we arent saying what day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It SHOULD be available now since the preorder packs say available in August. Its now August and they cannot be opened. Its false advertising at best. If it was going to be available on August 1st, then the packs should say available some time in August but we arent saying what day
    It's not false advertising. They will be available in August.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    It's not false advertising. They will be available in August.
    Its currently August and it isnt available. It says available in August, not available some random day in August

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Its currently August and it isnt available. It says available in August, not available some random day in August
    available august 31st is still available in august.