Thread: Tyrion DOWN

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwayne84 View Post
    You won't. But instead blizzard will give you the chance to pray for war forged relic slots
    With the additional stuff to chances of improved gear, it'll be more along the lines of "Warforged relic slots with no durability trait and cooking +5 and a chance to fart rainbow clouds"

Not sure if...

... Who is "Tyrion"?...
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    I very much doubt they would kill him off just to give us a weapon. But then again, WoD happened and I was convinced that leak was hardcore trolling. Time travel lol okay?
    Look! Words!

Deleted
    Well, Blizzard did claim that we would be "shocked" by all that was going to happen, right?

They might kill off a whole bunch of Lore characters!

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    I very much doubt they would kill him off just to give us a weapon. But then again, WoD happened and I was convinced that leak was hardcore trolling. Time travel lol okay?
    Time travelling isn't really all that unimaginable considering the Bronze Dragonflight. The whole alternate universe is where it got kinda screwy if you ask me. Outside of that I've really enjoyed the WoD story.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwayne84 View Post
    You won't. But instead blizzard will give you the chance to pray for war forged relic slots
    Yeah I already hate relics... Unless they are personal... And everyone gets a WF socketed one every time

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Time travel lol okay?
    Oh indeed. What absolute absurdity will they think of next?

Flying cities, Zombies, Gods, Space Travel, Clairvoyancy, Shape-shifting, Ghosts, Alternate Dimensions, God-like beings creating entire planets or -- heavens forbid -- Moving mechanical contraptions of questionable durability?!

These nonsensical things have no place in World of Warcraft, no sirree. None whatsoever. If they ever add these things in the game, it will turn to shi---oh, wait.
    We already have all of these things, and more. We even have an entire Dragonflight for time traveling.

*GASP*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Relimash View Post
    Yeah I already hate relics... Unless they are personal... And everyone gets a WF socketed one every time
    If the weapons can't be levelled up according to your experience (i.e. at the same rate as everyone else who does the same stuff as you) then I don't see the point really.

Tyrion Lannister wont die! Tirion might die though
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tirion has no gas to go on , his glory moment was at Argent Crusade . Final when he placed LK helm on Bolvar's head . It is time for him to go , Also wtf was he doing while we battled Deathwing , Garosh , and were chilling in Garriosons ? He prolly just ded from age somewhere at Lights Hope Chappel , in some dark corner u will take Ashbringer out of his creepy skeleton hands . ( this is still better explanation then shards of Frostmourne laying for years under the Icewcrown Citadel )

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    If the weapons can't be levelled up according to your experience (i.e. at the same rate as everyone else who does the same stuff as you) then I don't see the point really.
    Yeah I hope it's something like the last boss on heroic/mythic the first time you kill him drops an upgrade for everyone.

Don't want something like the ring where people got them at different times and some people are an upgrade ahead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtin View Post
    He prolly just ded from age somewhere at Lights Hope Chappel , in some dark corner u will take Ashbringer out of his creepy skeleton hands .
    Just went to pay him a visit in Hearthglen to inspect the goods. I told him I'd be having that sword next summer - he didn't seem impressed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtin View Post
    Tirion has no gas to go on , his glory moment was at Argent Crusade . Final when he placed LK helm on Bolvar's head . It is time for him to go , Also wtf was he doing while we battled Deathwing , Garosh , and were chilling in Garriosons ? He prolly just ded from age somewhere at Lights Hope Chappel , in some dark corner u will take Ashbringer out of his creepy skeleton hands . ( this is still better explanation then shards of Frostmourne laying for years under the Icewcrown Citadel )
    Tirion shouldn't go like an old veteran alone in his bed, imo it would be more dramatic to see him even aged trying to battle the Legion and dying while countless foes encircle him.

I want to be the one to kill Tirion, or at least let him think I betrayed him in his final moments, by whispering in his ear just as he dies: "All hail the Lich King" or "For Sargeras"
    Just to mess with him.

He deserves far worse for ruining the best expansion to date (WotLK)!

Can't free the Ashbringer from his filthy clutches soon enough!
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Tirion out, Turalyon in. And the latter BETTER be Alliance. Would be absurd if he went neutral.

Deleted
    Sorry but the Paladin deserves to die, that nub let himself get Iceblocked by the LK instead of using his bubble!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post
    Tirion out, Turalyon in. And the latter BETTER be Alliance. Would be absurd if he went neutral.
    Now you know,blizz history shows us that he will be neutral 100%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    Now you know,blizz history shows us that he will be neutral 100%
    Yes, because creating a separate horde and alliance character for the same storyline is such hard work.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I want a huge speech before he dies. His voice actor is fucking King Theoden after all. I just want him to tell me to put my faith in the Light one last time. It's going to be the saddest part of the expansion but at least he'll get to be with Taelen now. If there's a scene with him alongside his son, Uther and Alexandros as ghosts, it'll all be worth it.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    I want a huge speech before he dies. His voice actor is fucking King Theoden after all. I just want him to tell me to put my faith in the Light one last time. It's going to be the saddest part of the expansion but at least he'll get to be with Taelen now. If there's a scene with him alongside his son, Uther and Alexandros as ghosts, it'll all be worth it.
    I honestly can't get motivated and inspired behind the voice actor of Tirion. It doesn't have the same echoing power of someone like Viggo Mortensen (Aragon), or any other noteworthy speech hero with a more echoing / booming voice.