Poll: Should Blizzard improve the Troll and Draenei heritage armor designs?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Troll - amazing
    Draenei - not so much.

1+ Year Old Account

They changed her outfit to a boring ass burqa to avert that pesky male gaze and get those sweet ESG bucks from Blackrock and Vanguard.

Like said by many before, troll needs the scarf redone. Otherwise its fine imo.

Draenei female should be more like the artwork that inspired it and the helmet looks abit weird i think.

I was actually expecting these two:

But Instead we got a weird looking transmog that doesn't even feel like their racial. Can you guys please, beg Blizzard to NOT release this heritage and rework it?. I mean, if no one helps, they will keep this as our favorite race (I like both races) with such an ugly heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Asshole View Post
    They changed her outfit to a boring ass burqa to avert that pesky male gaze and get those sweet ESG bucks from Blackrock and Vanguard.
    They just made it the same as the man's outfit? Like, the helmet and shoulders are bad, yeah, but its clearly based on the other side of the concept art

They've been standardising the two to wear the same thing recently anyway, its why you can have a KT male wear a bikini or put some shorts on your orc lady

My issue with the Draenei heritage armor is not the design, but the coloring and texturing. It is too oversaturated and looks like it's from a cartoon game like Wildstar, not from Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    My issue with the Draenei heritage armor is not the design, but the coloring and texturing. It is too oversaturated and looks like it's from a cartoon game like Wildstar, not from Warcraft.
    I think design is all over the place. They tried to cram too many things at once and and it doesn't look imo cohesive.But alas the patch goes live at may 16, so I highly doubt they'd do anything of essence.
    Ironically troll heritage got bigger response as everyone is pointing out that headpiece is ridiculous. So I hope against all hope that they will address at least that thing.
    But I'm not holding my breath.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2024-04-23 at 04:55 PM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Drenei heritage armor is just a damn shame. There are green sets that are more aesthetically thought out. It looks AI generated. Troll one is fine. Troll armor is not supposed to be ornate.

...man, that Draney set is a shame tho
    "Today and forever I am your better, Arthas." - Illidan Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Axaron View Post
    Drenei heritage armor is just a damn shame. There are green sets that are more aesthetically thought out. It looks AI generated. Troll one is fine. Troll armor is not supposed to be ornate.

...man, that Draney set is a shame tho
    2006 concept art not thought out enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    2006 concept art not thought out enough?
    The new heritage armor does not catch the epicness of 2006 concept art whatsoever.