Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Kerrigan (5)
    *Cries pleadingly* PLEASE get your combo right!!! *Writhes in agony*

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't own Kharazim or Tyrael (or Kerrigan, but I hate her). I know I want Kharazim, but I can decide if I want Tyrael.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy View Post
    Don't own Kharazim or Tyrael (or Kerrigan, but I hate her). I know I want Kharazim, but I can decide if I want Tyrael.
    Tyrael is one of my favorites after thrall. I remember playing him when he was on free rota after launch and I enjoyed him. Good survivability, good damage (because he can dive fast and shield himself). And all of this is without really trying sanctification/holy ground or other shielding talents which add to the depth that he offers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what you want out of a warrior. He's personally not my style. I prefer lots of hard CC and lane bully potential. My go to warriors are Leoric and Anub'arak.

Next week's rotation has been listed early because of the holidays. Enjoy!

December 29th - January 4th
    Li Li
    E.T.C.
    Johanna
    Uther
    Nazeebo
    Jaina
    Gazlowe (5)
    Falstad (7)
    Tassadar (12)
    Illidan (15)

It's great that we already have the next week's rotations up early XD I can plan ahead for whom I want to spend the last day of my free stimpack on.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    oh god free illidan week
    No Novatool? Has to count for something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty surprised they haven't announced the new rotation yet. I really hope Malfurion fucking goes away for at least a month. Same with Muradin. I'm so tired of auto-select favoring them.

- - - Updated - - -

Free-to-Play Hero Rotation: Dec 29 - Jan 5, 2015
    E.T.C.
    Jaina
    Johanna
    Li Li
    Nazeebo
    Uther
    Gazlowe (Slot unlocked at Player Level 5)
    Falstad (Slot unlocked at Player Level 7)
    Tassadar (Slot unlocked at Player Level 12)
    Illidan (Slot unlocked at Player Level 15)

Going to try and get gud on Illidan. It's probably not going to work out well.

Rotation was revealed early before the team went on holidays.

Prepare your backsides, Nova is about to return.

January 5th - January 11th
    Raynor
    Muradin
    Rehgar
    Anub'arak
    Thrall
    Azmodan
    Tyrande (5)
    Sylvanas (7)
    Leoric (12)
    Nova (15)

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, best get ready to report all those bitter, salty, angry Nova players I'll be coming across.

January 12th - January 18th
    Malfurion
    Valla
    Diablo
    Tychus
    Artanis
    Butcher
    Kael'thas (5)
    Arthas (7)
    Sgt. Hammer (12)
    Brightwing (15)

15+ Year Old Account
    I am so sick of Malf being on free rotation. Take him out for a month, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    I am so sick of Malf being on free rotation. Take him out for a month, please.
    He's not on it any more often than Raynor, Muradin, Valla, ETC, and LiLi...

Oh yes, Artanis on free rotation and I got a stimpack active! Interesting to see that he is a newer hero and available to low level accounts. Also a good time to check out kael and see if I want to get him before Jaina.

January 19th - January 25th
    Li Li
    ETC
    Falstad
    Zagara
    Stitches
    Kharazim
    Nazeebo (5)
    Tassadar (7)
    Rexxar (12)
    Lunara (15)

January 26th - February 1st
    Raynor
    Muradin
    Uther
    Leoric
    Gazlowe
    Kerrigan
    Sonya (5)
    Sylvanas (7)
    Lt. Morales (12)
    Illidan (15)

When is lost vikings going to be in the free week

Loking at the post alone and not having seen all her talents. she's plenty well defined vs other heroes.

She's a heavy hitting nuker with high reload but low ammo with a requirement for very good aiming and positioning. Much more so than other heroes.

Skillset

Trait - Critical Mass: participating in a kill or assist lowers cooldowns of all skills (including Heroics).
    Magic Missile: skillshot that shoots three missiles at a target point. The missiles come from the sides of Li-Ming - not a conventional straight line skillshot.
    Arcane Orb: moderate speed projectile with very long range, dealing more damage the further away enemies are.
    Teleport: can be used to quickly move around and avoid skillshots - very short cooldown. Lower range than Bolt of the Storm or Valla's Vault, for instance.
    1st Heroic - Disintegrate: channeling wave of energy that is aimed with the cursor (probably like Lightning Breath) and deals damage from long ranges. Good in narrow chokepoints.
    2nd Heroic - Wave of Force: can detonate a ranged "telekinetic bomb", knocking enemies away from its center and cancelling channeling. Good against powerful backline characters like Morales to disrupt her healing, or Nazeebo to disrupt his Ravenous Spirit.

Miscellaneous

Blizzard wanted her to be a very high skill cap character, based on community feedback on this matter.
    Most of her damage is in her ability to land her skillshot. Very easy to understand, but very hard to maximize her potential.
    Her abilities already have low cooldowns, so what Critical Mass does is boost her damage potential by just a bit.
    She is definitely mana constraint due to Critical Mass, and that's used as a balancing tool as well. Does have talents for better mana efficiency.
    She has quite a few talents based on the source content. At level 16 she has Arcane Orbit and Diamond Skin for instance.
    There's a pure (safer) Magic Missile build that is a very flexible build.
    There's an Arcane Orb build that's all about long range poking - hard to land but she can deal massive damage from afar.
    There's a Teleport build that makes the skill more aggressive and is all about teleporting into the fray.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2016-01-25 at 02:08 PM.

I think you posted in the wrong thread.