Looking to get help reviewing logs for one of our lower parsing warriors.

Hey guys,

One of the warriors in my guild is trying to get help fixing his DPS and I want to help him but I have no idea how to play a warrior. Could anyone here give some of our logs a quick look and see what he's doing wrong?

The warrior in question is Trÿndamere

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...9fNwq#fight=15

Deleted
    I'm not an Fury warrior, so I can't say anything about his rotation or rage management. But just looking at the logs theres a problem: He doesn't use his offensive talent cds often.

In the gorefiend log he used Bloodbath and Ravager only twice in a 5:46 fight. They both have a 1 minute cooldown. He does line them up with recklessness during the feast phase which is good. But there's no point in not using them inbetween since they're up again for feast.
    Another thing he might want to change: He throws down Ravager after using Bloodbath and Recklessness. It's better to throw it down beforehand and then use Bloodbath + Reck for the next GCD.
    Also: He uses Berserk only 4 times while it has a 30 sec cooldown. Berserk is good to use when Enrage is not up, but during the second half of the fight he doesn't use it despite Enrage dropping off and Berserk being ready.

Since Gorefiend is a boss where you have to use CDs during Feast (so not using them at other times might be ok), I also looked at the Council Log.
    He only used Ravager and Bladestorm once, again both have a 1 minute cd.
    He uses Berserk 4 times in a 4:30 fight.
    Also it seems that he wanted to push his dps on Gurtok during Bloodlust with Bladestorm which is a Cleave talent and not affected by haste.. Would be better to use Bloodbath there.

So I would recommend him to track these cooldowns with TellMeWhen or WeakAuras and get used to using them more often.
    Last edited by mmocba417dfce2; 2015-08-18 at 03:30 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forim View Post
    I'm not an Arms warrior, so I can't say anything about his rotation or rage management. But just looking at the logs theres a problem: He doesn't use his offensive talent cds often.

In the gorefiend log he used Bloodbath and Ravager only twice in a 5:46 fight. They both have a 1 minute cooldown. He does line them up with recklessness during the feast phase which is good. But there's no point in not using them inbetween since they're up again for feast.
    Another thing he might want to change: He throws down Ravager after using Bloodbath and Recklessness. It's better to throw it down beforehand and then use Bloodbath + Reck for the next GCD.
    Also: He uses Berserk only 4 times while it has a 30 sec cooldown. Berserk is good to use when Enrage is not up, but during the second half of the fight he doesn't use it despite Enrage dropping off and Berserk being ready.

Since Gorefiend is a boss where you have to use CDs during Feast (so not using them at other times might be ok), I also looked at the Council Log.
    He only used Ravager and Bladestorm once, again both have a 1 minute cd.
    He uses Berserk 4 times in a 4:30 fight.
    Also it seems that he wanted to push his dps on Gurtok during Bloodlust with Bladestorm which is a Cleave talent and not affected by haste.. Would be better to use Bloodbath there.

So I would recommend him to track these cooldowns with TellMeWhen or WeakAuras and get used to using them more often.
    Enrage as Arms? Did I miss something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elesarana View Post
    Hey guys,

One of the warriors in my guild is trying to get help fixing his DPS and I want to help him but I have no idea how to play a warrior. Could anyone here give some of our logs a quick look and see what he's doing wrong?

The warrior in question is Trÿndamere

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...9fNwq#fight=15
    OK so... Gorefiend.

For this fight in particular. For starters, have them switch from Dragon Roar, Bladestorm and Ravager, To Stormbolt, Avatar, and Anger Management.

Use more Wild Strikes only use Raging Blow if you have x2 charges, can use 1 if there is a pause in rotation and its the only thing available.

Go ham at start prepot, pop Reck, Avatar, ring and go nuts on the boss. Swap to adds, basic mechanic stuff. From there, save cooldowns for the burn phases.

Once they obtain World breakers, swap to that trinket for this boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Enrage as Arms? Did I miss something?
    No, you didn't corrected my post

There is a sticky thread for this... Fix my dps. Why not use that one?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikhart View Post
    There is a sticky thread for this... Fix my dps. Why not use that one?
    No one responds to that one.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

he should probably swap those haste enchants for crit or mastery too -_-