Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Overmind View Post
    Tichondrius is nowhere near Kil'jaedens power level.
    Death knight arthas was pretty weak, and "strongest" in the universe? Lich king alone is not even in top 10 most powerful
    And? That just goes to show that he is pathetic
    This is not proven anywhere
    What does this even mean???

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who isnt Sylvanas, Lich king or Illidan

Sylvanas is only liked because of her tits, when legion launches, I assume 90% of her fanbase will go away since they're covered up now.
    While the lich king may be badass, hes by Far. BY FAR the most overestimated character, I've heard many people that has said that he's capable of killing sargeras.
    Illidan is just pathetic

- - - Updated - - -

"Source"? Why would I need that?

After Illidan failed at Icecrown, Vashj and Kael'thas dragged him back to the black temple where he'd prepare himself for the eventual wrath of Kil'jaeden, his goal was to make the Illidari powerful enough to fight the burning legion, luckily for the legion, we did the dirty work for them.

true.TC is nowhere near KJ power level.
    yeah they overestimate LK too much.
    thats pathetic to lose against Arthas,even when Illidan was hugely empowered
    well,he doesnt get the power up from Skull anymore
    he means that he title is the best.

what???now,listen man or woman or whatever you are,Sylvanas,Illidan and Arthas are the best characters in all Warcraft universe.saying that we fans like Sylvanas because of her tits is very low.who in your opinion are very interesting characters,even more than Arthas and Illidan???

I like Illidan and was hyped to see him return. It kind of felt odd that we killed him in BC to be honest. I can see where the dislike would come from, some fans are crazy about their lore characters and it can make them seem worse than they are. I mean just look at the people defending Jaina's craziness or Garrosh's attempted genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    So that means Thrall and Broxigar... yea I can't take you seriously...
    Last time I checked everyone wanted thrall dead so dont even try
    Broxigar is somewhat overrated I agree, he's just a normal orc, that had an legendary axe, anyone with that axe could have wounded sargeras, so you got a point.

I don't need to try anything, you said 'Anyone who isnt Sylvanas, Lich king or Illidan' I don't see Thrall on that list. Yes I'm splitting hairs. Plenty of overrated characters out there. Illidan is far from the pinnacle. Rhonin and his craptor army ring a bell? At least he was turned into purple powder... And how about the Burning Legion being the same one continually respawned from the nether. That is just absurdity defined. And Brox is beyond horrible. Again, only Knaak could pull that much orcfanservice out of a Night Elf story. Illidan's story, not so much.
    I didn't put him there because he's not overrated. He's one of the most if not the most hated character in wow because he's green jesus

I don't need to try anything, you said 'Anyone who isnt Sylvanas, Lich king or Illidan' I don't see Thrall on that list. Yes I'm splitting hairs. Plenty of overrated characters out there. Illidan is far from the pinnacle. Rhonin and his craptor army ring a bell? At least he was turned into purple powder... And how about the Burning Legion being the same one continually respawned from the nether. That is just absurdity defined. And Brox is beyond horrible. Again, only Knaak could pull that much orcfanservice out of a Night Elf story. Illidan's story, not so much.

well Knaak did in fact ruined Illidans story.

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear any character that complains about something in their life. They are deemed whiny.

well Knaak did in fact ruined Illidans story.
    No, it made him much more interesting and entertaining.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I swear any character that complains about something in their life. They are deemed whiny.

No, it made him much more interesting and entertaining.

no it didnt.Illidan was much better in WC3 which is based through original WotA.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed he did. But the WotA story existed before Knaak fucked everything up, and he had nothing to do with WC3/WoW's game lore.
    yeah.Knaaks version of WotA sucks.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2015-09-01 at 08:59 PM.

And the hate on sylvanas go back to play your alliance rping in stormwind
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

To me his failures is what the character is all about. He is far from perfect, however he tried, made mistakes, tried again ... Another thing i like about him is that he isnt only good nor evil, he has made some questionable decisions and had to live with it.

No. No, we can't.

Can't be worse than:

Deathwing: "RAWR! I'm crazy AND insane and I'm gonna go full emo and blow up the world to kill myself."

Garrosh: "Lok'tar! I'm crazy AND insane and I'm gonna turn into orc-Hitler because reasons. Oh, and crazy eyeball crates!"

Ragnaros: "ME FIRE!!!!! ME BURN!!!! BUUUURRRNNNN!!!! BUUUURRRRNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Also... Fuck that tree, I hate trees."
    ~RAWR!

10+ Year Old Account
    no it didnt.Illidan was much better in WC3 which is based through original WotA.
    Nah, I liked him a lot more in WOTA. Much more entertaining to watch him.

Can't be worse than:

Deathwing: "RAWR! I'm crazy AND insane and I'm gonna go full emo and blow up the world to kill myself."

Garrosh: "Lok'tar! I'm crazy AND insane and I'm gonna turn into orc-Hitler because reasons. Oh, and crazy eyeball crates!"

Ragnaros: "ME FIRE!!!!! ME BURN!!!! BUUUURRRNNNN!!!! BUUUURRRRNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Also... Fuck that tree, I hate trees."
    Oversimplification to make them look bad. I could do the same to Illidan.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Nah, I liked him a lot more in WOTA. Much more entertaining to watch him.

maybe for you.the thing is,then the title Betrayer shouldnt have existed then and Warglaives of Azzinoth also.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2015-09-01 at 10:30 PM.

I love your post and agree wholeheartedly, Illidan is an incredible bitch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    I love your post and agree wholeheartedly, Illidan is an incredible bitch.

funny words coming from a woman(if you are a woman).

Tichondrius is nowhere near Kil'jaedens power level.
    Death knight arthas was pretty weak, and "strongest" in the universe? Lich king alone is not even in top 10 most powerful
    And? That just goes to show that he is pathetic
    This is not proven anywhere
    What does this even mean???

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who isnt Sylvanas, Lich king or Illidan

Sylvanas is only liked because of her tits, when legion launches, I assume 90% of her fanbase will go away since they're covered up now.
    While the lich king may be badass, hes by Far. BY FAR the most overestimated character, I've heard many people that has said that he's capable of killing sargeras.
    Illidan is just pathetic

- - - Updated - - -

"Source"? Why would I need that?

After Illidan failed at Icecrown, Vashj and Kael'thas dragged him back to the black temple where he'd prepare himself for the eventual wrath of Kil'jaeden, his goal was to make the Illidari powerful enough to fight the burning legion, luckily for the legion, we did the dirty work for them.
    First things first, **** Illidan, hes a nobody. Mannoroth back in wc3 got angry at Tichondrius when he mention the orcs. Than Archimonde teleports in and warns Mannoroth that he belongs to him and yet Archimonde was too afraid to say anything to Tichondrius. He was secretly scared of the dread lord. And Kil'jaeden is in the same level as Archimonde. Watch that wc3 cutscene again, Archimonde got exposed for being a little ***** for being too scared to say anything to Tichondrius. Lich King's sword can strike at the soul. Sargeras has a soul so the Lich King will strike his intestines out since frostmourne damage the soul of the victim. Broxigar almost chopped off Sargeras's left leg and the Lich King being 1000x stronger then Broxigar would easily one shot Broxigar and Saurfang together without breaking a sweat.

Illidan can get things done weather you like it or not, he isn't called the mutha****ing Betrayer for no reason. How would Sargeras even manhandle Illidan if Illidan is the master of betraying the **** out of people??!!
    Last edited by The Professional; 2015-09-01 at 11:40 PM.

Its the look, Illidans appearence and the warglaves is a thing alotta people crave, its the typical Drizzt character being the anti-hero tradgic protagonist that has misunderstood cirucmstances.

See, part of me liked Illidan back in WC3 and TFT before they went hyper emo about his character, primarily because Illidan back then was more arrogant, more convicted of his own self-assurances, he felt nothing he had done was wrong, just like Garrosh in a way.

Illidan post that is sort of... yeah.

I would like to see Legions portrayal of Illidan stay to his guns but change from within them. If he has any kind of redemption, I want him to be driven by a sincere desire for "power" to help others, rather than a morality complex of his goals suddenly being "evil".

Then explain why? He fails at fucking everything, can you explain to me what's so appealing about him aside from him looking "cool"
    You're too emotional. This is a child's way of thinking. You don't like something, and you expect everyone else to not like it. And you'll rage just because you don't like it. He's a villian. He's not supposed to be perfect. And all villians have failed.

i don't think that's a very fair assessment of him-i think he's supposed to be representative of the pitfall of committing too far and by extension destined to fail (in blizzard's mo against villains winning at least)

in that regard blizzard seems to have a tendency towards villains like that, with illidan/arthas/kerrigan/dark wanderer

Deleted
    Illidan stormrage, the biggest crybaby in the world, what the fuck does people find appealing about this pathetic character?
    Hes fcking bad ass.