Poll: Rate

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Wink How was your High School experience? 1 - 10

On a scale of 1 - 10, how was your high school experience with one being the worst and ten being the absolute best!
    [9th - 12th Grade I'm guessing]
    Mine was a 9! I loved High School.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    High School was fun. I wish I knew then what I know now.

Deleted
    1. Had some bad problems back then.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I skipped school all the time, always said I hated it. Dropped out and started working at 17. Looking back now I had alot of fun and wish i would of took it more serious.

High School was shit, so many rich entitled douches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very middle of the road, I was a late bloomer so I didn't really understand anything

Well my senior year involved one of the biggest school shootings ever, but other than that I'd give it about a 7.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    I voted 10.. Besides getting bullied to hell freshman year, my high school experience was amazing. Our school was amazing. Great academics, amazing athletics, etc. I had the time of my life. I played football , basketball and indoor/outdoor track. My greatest memories were Friday nights beating the snot out of our opponents. The teachers were really nice and helped you out a lot. I loved high school!

10+ Year Old Account
    The high school I went to was awful in terms of education. The classes were bad and the way the credits worked you were pretty much encouraged not to take too many 'hard' classes. Religion is such a big thing here, too, that almost everyone (even non-religious people like myself) took 'seminary'. The class was an hour long and was basically free credits.

Probably a 7, I couldn't wait to get to college.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I hated all my schooling. Everyone assumed I loved school because of my high marks but I found it boring as fuck. I liked hanging with my friends though.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'd give it about a 3. I didn't like it at all. I would have much rather stayed at home and taught myself what I needed via the internet.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Sucked, I went to a mostly black school in an urban area so being white I got a lot of shit, it discouraged me from wanting more schooling.

Also having several black kids point and yell "WHITE BOY TAKING A SHIT OOOOOO" when your on the bowl sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    I would have much rather stayed at home and taught myself what I needed via the internet.
    This is what my brother started doing his second year of college. He just youtubes his classes and his grades have increased dramatically.

About an 8. I had few issues, it was mostly enjoyable. Though the final two years I spent a lot of time studying and working toward going to a decent college.

in retrospect, not a lot exciting happened in those years. I am sure at the time I thought many things were a bigger deal than they actually turned out to be in the end. Though I think this is mostly forgettable and transient.

Pretty damn average 5. It was rather boring and I can't remember much and TBC was released during it so I mostly remember about that as well considering how immemorable the high school was.

In 98-2000 I was told by teachers I would not make it in college due to my poor handwriting and was only able to turn in printed homework/projects in one class.

I feel a few years later my experience might have been different

It was ok. I was too shy to be popular, and had awful sight so I was no good at sports. But the school was top quality, so I had no problems in pursuing the career and life I wanted. 7/10.

A solid 8, in hindsight. Even if I had time travel I wouldn't change a thing, because my successes were in large part motivated by my desire to reject everything that I used to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    9/10. I loved high school, I just wish I would've played school sports in addition to riding BMX all the time. School was a blast tho.