Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Can anyone explain streamer Takarita?

Just watched swiftys stream and she was in his stream drunk kissing all over him and saying sexual shit the entire time and not even a couple of weeks ago was in trainwreckz stream doing rated BGS and was talking so much shit about him to get viewers and donations with her tits hanging out and gets DDOSED in the middle of her stream because of it. Also apparently she is sponsored by NVIDIA?! Honestly WHAT THE FUCK. I don't get it how do you get sponsored by a major company like that acting like a fool and basically cam whoring for money while being a twitch partner. Someone please explain

10+ Year Old Account
    sex sells unfortunally.
    Nvidia want to promote their products, I doubt they care how she acts as long as she gets the views in (and abides within twitch/any other streaming sites rules)
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    View Count > all.
    That is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    sex sells unfortunally.
    Nvidia want to promote their products, I doubt they care how she acts as long as she gets the views in (and abides within twitch/any other streaming sites rules)
    Showing her tits/ Talking sexually in stream and talking about other streamers she would fuck is against the TOA. Dont understand how she hasnt been banned yet

Tits on the internet? how dare she.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdn813 View Post
    Showing her tits/ Talking sexually in stream and talking about other streamers she would fuck is against the TOA. Dont understand how she hasnt been banned yet
    Where specifically does it say that? Dig up the relevant aspect of the ToU and go ham.
    EDIT: http://www.twitch.tv/p/rules-of-conduct

What you mentioned doesn't exist. She's breaking no rules

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Where specifically does it say that? Dig up the relevant aspect of the ToU and go ham.
    EDIT: http://www.twitch.tv/p/rules-of-conduct

What you mentioned doesn't exist. She's breaking no rules
    Sexually explicit acts or content: Nudity can't be a core focus or feature of the game in question and modded nudity is disallowed in its entirety. Occurrences in game are okay, so long as you do not make them a primary focus of your stream and only spend as much time as needed in the area to progress the game's story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sexually explicit acts or content: Nudity can't be a core focus or feature of the game in question and modded nudity is disallowed in its entirety. Occurrences in game are okay, so long as you do not make them a primary focus of your stream and only spend as much time as needed in the area to progress the game's story.
    Was she nude, or was she wearing some form of low cut top (available at a fine retailer near you)?

Also, what you posted has absolutely zero to do with what you're complaining about. The verbiage of your passage is referencing nudity in games.

Was she nude, or was she wearing some form of low cut top (available at a fine retailer near you)?

Also, what you posted has absolutely zero to do with what you're complaining about. The verbiage of your passage is referencing nudity in games.
    Just because it's a low cut shirt and it's available at fucking walmart doesn't mean it's appropriate and talking sexual about sucking swiftys dick and 69ing him and talking about fucking other streamers is considered something that is sexually explicit. Also it's not just talking about games it's talking about the broadcaster too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because it's a low cut shirt and it's available at fucking walmart doesn't mean it's appropriate and talking sexual about sucking swiftys dick and 69ing him and talking about fucking other streamers is considered something that is sexually explicit. Also it's not just talking about games it's talking about the broadcaster too.
    Maybe you should be reading the bible instead of playing on the internet. If a woman's cleavage and the way she talks can get your panties in such a twist, you're clearly in the wrong place.

Maybe you should be reading the bible instead of playing on the internet. If a woman's cleavage and the way she talks can get your panties in such a twist, you're clearly in the wrong place.
    Sorry didn't realize we had a member of takaritas taco team here lol

Im sure she is whoring out herself for views , lets not kid ourselfs here , streamers like athene and swifty etc etc had their fame time and now they try to stay on the surface .

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry didn't realize we had a member of takaritas taco team here lol
    What did you just say?

See something you don't like on twitch ....there is a report option and twitch staff will have a look at it.

There is a lot of garbage streamers and we don't have to watch them, making a topic like this only does one thing, giving them more viewers.

In the hunt for donations some people sink pretty low and at times it works, report/ignore and move on.

its a shame really but I guess this is why cam sites are popular and make money for some women also.

I'm just waiting for someone that's an actual subscriber to her to explain why they would do such a thing

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just waiting for someone that's an actual subscriber to her to explain why they would do such a thing
    Hold your breath

Guys are immortalize by titties is all.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even use twitch for anything, but why do you even care? Oh no, shes attractive and people like to watch her talk about sex while games are being played!!! Its the end of the world!!!!
    You're a towel.

15+ Year Old Account
    tits hanging out and gets DDOSED
    What? People now dislike tits?