Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post

please learn to differentiate between population count and population spread
    Then your reference is meaningless, since the person you were responding to was referring to a purely numerical statistic, not a population density one. White people being more widespread has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Then your reference is meaningless, since the person you were responding to was referring to a purely numerical statistic, not a population density one. White people being more widespread has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.
    yes, it does, because the men go where they are not at home / surrounded by their peers, which, in case you haven't studied a map lately, is only a few places on the entire planet, SE Asia being one of them.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    If you have any friends from Vietnam or The Philippines for example, ask them what it's like back home. I've heard some absolute disgusting tales of white males going over there and doing really abhorrent things.
    Goes both ways. A lot of girls in the Philippines wish to get knocked up by a white guy simply to get a white(r) baby, without caring about staying with the guy. Besides that, there are also a lot of girls who try to lure a white guy for a) money b) green card.
    It's more than obvious that there are a lot of (old) white guys going to South-East Asia for the easy girls, but most of them stick to the bars/hotels where the girls are (supposedly) of legal age. To my information most of the (sexual) abuse and incest still takes place within native Filipino households/families.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The majority of pedos, especially those traveling abroad for it are white males.
    Probably because they temd to have higher income, so they can travel across borders to satisify said wants.

Or that, since predophelia is frowned upon where they come from ,they have to go elsewhere to do it as well.

Neither of which support what you're insinuating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    So it's okay to point this out, but never any black crime statistics?

Yeah I went there
    People point that out all the time as well. They are very different situations. Black on black crime due to the socioeconomic status of blacks as well as their turbulent past. Compared to the privileged white male traveling to other countries to exploit their kids.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    We need a word for people like this. I mean, we have "nigger" for demonizing black people as a group, but no corresponding word for shitting on "white male" people as a group.
    There are several, actually. Though I won't repeat them due to them still being racist slurs.

10+ Year Old Account
    People point that out all the time as well. They are very different situations. Black on black crime due to the socioeconomic status of blacks as well as their turbulent past. Compared to the privileged white male traveling to other countries to exploit their kids.
    you heard it here first people

it's okay for black people to rape black children because "society", but as soon as one white dude goes and diddles some manny pacquiao lookin' streetgirl in manila, it's game over for all whiteys

yes, it does, because the men go where they are not at home / surrounded by their peers, which, in case you haven't studied a map lately, is only a few places on the entire planet, SE Asia being one of them.
    Actually most places in the world aren't composed of mostly white people. Assuming I was able to decipher what you intended out of that correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    you heard it here first people

it's okay for black people to rape black children because "society", but as soon as one white dude goes and diddles some manny pacquiao lookin' streetgirl in manila, it's game over for all whiteys
    I never said that. He was referring to black violence. Why are you bringing in rape..

Did you create this character to personify what people here complain about what an SJW is?

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said that. He was referring to black violence. Why are you bringing in rape..
    rape is a violent crime you dweeb, one that black males happen to DOMINATE.

e: 2000th post! w00t

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-09-13 at 09:19 PM.

The majority of pedos, especially those traveling abroad for it are white males.
    The majority of criminals are also black but everyone gets butthurt when people mention it.

I like the white male defense in this thread. So we are suppose to understand that the white male is being wrongly persecuted here and that "other people" commit crime. Okay.

Funny in most other threads especially lately when we talked about #blacklivesmatter. We were not persecuting black people, but telling the truth. Such as blacks really do commit more crimes for some reason. Their cause for police treatment was just an attention grab or radical black movement. Okay.

What we need is a dogwhistle word equivalent of "thugs" to refer to these people.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    The majority of criminals are also black but everyone gets butthurt when people mention it.
    Criminals in America. We're talking about pedophilia on a global level.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    That's not an entirely true statement, but it's also offtopic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I like the white male defense in this thread. So we are suppose to understand that the white male is being wrongly persecuted here and that "other people" commit crime. Okay.

Funny in most other threads especially lately when we talked about #blacklivesmatter. We were not persecuting black people, but telling the truth. Such as blacks really do commit more crimes for some reason. Their cause for police treatment was just an attention grab or radical black movement. Okay.
    anyone who hashtags outside of twitter deserves to be publicly beaten. you, twice, for being a Cowgirls fan.

Compared to the privileged white male traveling to other countries to exploit their kids.
    It's funny you bring this up, but conveniently forget why they have to go to these other countries in the first place. Mainly: the places where your evil white men live also tend to frown on having sex with children.

I'm pretty sure white males are driving the pederast "tourism industry" because male pederasts of every other race are already living in the third world destinations these people stereotypically find appealing.

... and in the face of actual statistics the "white male" moniker is always reduced to actually meaning "first world male".

Also can the thread take a timeout to appreciate Tennisace's persistently bigoted posting? You don't like white guys, ok, point made 1000x over.
    Last edited by GG you got me; 2015-09-13 at 08:05 PM.

Well I see now that you're completely devoid of facts, reason, the ability to debate, and not open to anyone's ideas except your own... you're and imbecile and a liar, and I find the one way street your thoughts travel down to be hilarious. xD