Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I've often wondered about that. It's hard to believe the whole, "Empowerment" and "I'm happy with me" stuff when they also apparently can't even stomach the sight of athletic/skinny/etc women.
    I agree completely. I think people, if given the choice, would overwhelmingly choose to look like fit versions of themselves. some people deal with this by pushing themselves to get fit, and some of them take it to an extreme. Others are complacent and just cope. Still others refuse to do anything but loudly complain and judge the body types that they don't have the willpower to become.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

While I'm sure a decent portion of this thread has been about how gross fat people are, I don't think we need to start telling businesses that they have to sell certain sizes of clothing. I mean, I haven't been a skinny teenager for a long time, and I can't get jeans from some of the "trendy" places at the mall. That means I need to lose weight, not that they need to make bigger clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    http://www.people.com/article/tess-h...book_peoplemag

"Theres this feeling that fat women aren't supposed to be sexy."

Because you're not.
    She's not fat, she's morbidly obese.

Quote Originally Posted by dcuffel View Post
    Tess Holiday could be so hot if she would just lose like, 100 lbs...her face is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous, but then you get to her body and it's just like ugh.
    more like 200.

Deleted
    Tess Holiday is fucking disgusting.

I've been surrounded by, and dated, "fat"/chubby girls for most of my life. It doesn't bother me if someone is a little more curvy or has a couple of stretch marks, but this woman is OBESE, not fat. It's not anybody else's duty to accommodate you at that sort of size. Have some self respect. There's nothing to be proud of in the fact that you've let your slovenly approach to your health and body get the better of you.

Deleted
    This is quite far past plus-size. =/

Wasn't there a thread last week that stated any model over a size 4 was considered a plus size model... that's a lot of variance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Wasn't there a thread last week that stated any model over a size 4 was considered a plus size model... that's a lot of variance.
    There is indeed a lot of variance. Which doesn't help women who don't know where they stand. It makes body image that much more confusing.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

"Theres this feeling that fat women aren't supposed to be sexy."

Because you're not.
    This, really. She looks revolting. More like livestock than a human being. She's basically skewing the Earth's orbit singlehandedly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    This, really. She looks revolting. More like livestock than a human being. She's basically skewing the Earth's orbit singlehandedly.
    If there's plus sizes, that bitch be super sized.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Damn, I did not do any of that. Seems like you did not have enough time to eat even.
    *Giggles* I used to eat a lot, and rather quickly too. It was mostly for energy to do everything that I needed to do. I also did hang out with friends often as well. You have to figure, when I was in school, internet was something for the military and wealthy nerds. I did play in arcades very often, though. I'd burn my tip money from my part-time job of delivering pizza... Oh, I was a pizza delivery girl for a local pizzeria, too... I forgot to mention.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

No amount of clothing is going to fix an ugly body.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Equestrian Riding? People down here do something like that around here, they have that whole cowboy/cowgirl thing going around here for some people.
    It's really good for firming and shaping your butt, honestly.
    I owe my nice ass-et to both equestrian riding and my gymnastics. Even now, many years later, I still have a lot of the lean muscle and toning from it.

My was more the European style of riding, not american, despite that I am american. My family on one side is English, so it was my duty to learn it, so to speak, as it was proper for me to know.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    It's really good for firming and shaping your butt, honestly.
    I owe my nice ass-et to both equestrian riding and my gymnastics. Even now, many years later, I still have a lot of the lean muscle and toning from it.

My was more the European style of riding, not american, despite that I am american. My family on one side is English, so it was my duty to learn it, so to speak, as it was proper for me to know.
    Between Gymnastics, Soccer, Martial Arts, and Skateboarding I had a very slim, lean and toned body. I miss those days lol.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Yeah shoes are weird, too, no joke.
    I actually have little trouble with shoes, myself.

I do well enough that I can shop online and get them. I just get about a half-size up from what I wear (one and a half for boots) and then use a comfortable insert if they need them. Especially if they have a pointed or oddly shaped toe.

I have a lot of nice shoes and boots because of this. I'd say about a dozen pairs.
    ~~ ~~

15+ Year Old Account
    Tess Holiday is as unattractive as it comes, but I'm sure people are making a good living off the publicity..

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Tess Holiday is as unattractive as it comes, but I'm sure people are making a good living off the publicity..
    I'd hit it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd hit it.
    With a ten foot pole?

I'd hit it.
    There was a very racist drawn together episode about that :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    my wife buys her stuff from http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingerie/

she looks fucking awesome
    The terrible thing is, the sizes aren't the same between the US and the UK, so I have to get a literal sizing chart in hopes of picking the right size. xD
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama