Thread: Youtube help!

Deleted

Youtube help!

Hello guys! I m a little confused here and I want your help….
    I want to make people see more related videos of me on YouTube! What’s the name of the program?How do I search for it??? Help plzzz

There is no one stop shop for getting more views. You need to be a quality source of information, and relate that information out to the internet.

Having your YouTube Channel linked in your signature for example will be a link from MMO-Champion, to YouTube, and MMO-Champion is quite a valuable website for traffic. If you use relevant and consistent tags, and produce regular, quality and consistent content you'll start to grow your channel.

You're not going to suddenly earn £300 a week by just posting a quick, poorly edited, or even over-edited piece of crap once a month. Find your own unique style, do something you enjoy, and they'll be people willing to watch it, as long as you keep it up and don't ram it down anyone's throat.

Deleted
    Hello,

Thank you very much for your answer.
    What I meant is that I'm looking for something like a software in order to create links from my other videos, inside the current viewing video. Does anyone know how??

10+ Year Old Account
    If I understand you right, couldn't you just add your own links with annotations?

Deleted
    Yes, but creating annotations is difficult and takes a lot of time...Is there any way that I can do it easier?