Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

So...Jimmy Johns delivers samiches

I always though "fast delivery" meant just getting it made and wrapped and handed to you when you ordered it at the register. These motherfuckers actually deliver you your sammiches.

I ordered a sammich today 10 mins before my lunch break. I saw the sammich on my desk when I clocked out.

I'm in love right now...Jimmy Johns is the shizznitz. Oh my dayum.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I always though "fast delivery" meant just getting it made and wrapped and handed to you when you ordered it at the register. These motherfuckers actually deliver you your sammiches.

I ordered a sammich today 10 mins before my lunch break. I saw the sammich on my desk when I clocked out.

I'm in love right now...Jimmy Johns is the shizznitz. Oh my dayum.
    Main problem is that their sandwiches belong in the garbage so who cares how fast they deliver.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Main problem is that their sandwiches belong in the garbage so who cares how fast they deliver.
    Blasphemy.

Their sandiwches are the shit.

We don't have Jimmy Johns up here but I always hear good things.

I think you just wanted to say sammich a few more times.

Mmmm endangered albino rhino calf sammitches with powdered unicorn horn and the tears of a blue whale as a sauce...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    This.

They're bland, no flavor, and no variety.

Even their Beach Club (which I got delivered to me a few times when I was on TAD somewhere), is ass, how do you even fuck up a nice Turkey Club?

Answer: Let Jimmy Johns handle it.

Yeah I think there are Jimmy Johns delivery guys at this building 24h a day, seriously. Big hit with nerds. Their sandwiches are ooookaaaayyyy but I like most anywhere else better.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

They're not bad, but I can make a better sandwich at home so...

How much did you tip?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Blasphemy.

Their sandiwches are the shit.
    They sammachis are bad.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I get Jimmy Johns because there aren't many great sandwich places here in the 'burbs north of Seattle, and they're a damn sight better than Subway or Quiznos.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I get Jimmy Johns because there aren't many great sandwich places here in the 'burbs north of Seattle, and they're a damn sight better than Subway or Quiznos.
    Naw Quiznos is baller.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess this isn't on their global menu, but the local JJ's here does this salmon sandwich. It's AMAZING. It's got salmon, some kind of bearnaise sauce, lettuce and peppers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea im not one for Jimmy Johns but im glad they at least deliver. THen i found out Jasons Deli delivers here and i havent looked back :P
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    How much did you tip?
    Tipping is moronic.
    Tipping only happens in 3rd world countries where they're really, really, really poor.
    Hi

Jimmy johns is like sloppily made subway.

Which is really sad when you think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    If you don't get a good sandwich at Subway it's due to your own lack of imagination.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Tipping is moronic.
    Tipping only happens in 3rd world countries where they're really, really, really poor.
    Somebody just brought you a sandwich on a bike when you set down the phone ordering it and you ain't gonna tip?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    If you don't get a good sandwich at Subway it's due to your own lack of imagination.
    Not really subway ingredient quality has declined greatly in recent years.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Blech, Jimmy Johns puts far too much mayo on their sandwiches, even if you tell them to be skimpy with it.