Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    I'm voting for Trump. If he doesn't win the nomination I'm writing him in.

I'm done with politicians. I'm done with PC. I'm happy to get rid of illegal immigrants. We need a president who is willing to actually *do something* instead of just talking policy.

IIRC both parties hated FDR and look how much he accomplished. We need someone willing to get America working again, and if that means the collapse of the PRC than I am all the happier.
    Call me Cassandra

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    nothing to gain? errr...the nomination? he's a massive egotistical jackass, he cant go for 2 sentences without mentioning something he supposedly owns or some business venture (usually someone elses who has contracted the name only)....his offices are full of pictures of him, and magazine covers of him and so on....plus he speaks about himself in the third person, generally a sign of a total twat with a massive ego.....so yeah, he has plenty to gain from lying. Lets face it there is clearly documented evidence that he systematically lies, and has no shame about it, so I'm not sure why you think he is not lying now....
    He has an ego, as any leader should, but that has nothing to do with making promises he can't keep. When he wins and can't act on what he promised, what was his gain? Does it improve his image? He is RISKING that image he loves so much to make those promises.

As for "it doesn't hurt".....yes it does. Look, economies are vastly complicated things, no one really understands how to manipulate them, especially in a global market place where capital and production capacity are mobile, and labor is easily transferable.

I dont think the poor should be "given" money, not even in capital letters....but from how these policies tend to play out (using you know, history and examples from other countries to inform my opinion), what tends to happen is people end up worse off if you just slash taxes.

Standard of living is not just a "here is your wage, look a little less tax, you are better off right?"....yes they pay less tax, but less tax on fuck all is still pretty much fuck all. Plus in order to pay for it, inevitably services and support systems get cut. And the poor benefit from those far more than the rich.
    Did you miss the part where Trump said he is planning his own, more affordable universal health care?

I dont give a flying fuck who he thinks he is, or what value you place on my opinion. I'll question policies from all politicians, and base my judgments on experience and knowledge and history and a range of expert opinions, not just be some sheep who thinks the sun shines out of Trump's arse, instead of realizing he talks out of it.

Do I have all the solutions? nope, but I think I recognise the complexity of the issue and what sort of questions need to be asked and addressed to move closer to a solution (or rather at least move in the right directions). Generally those people who think they do with complex issues like this, have just failed to understand the problems.
    Trust me, I am not sheep. I don't agree with Trump on everything, Planned Parenthood in particular, but I do believe he is the only one standing out from the crowd, and the only one with the experience and attitude to change things. His slogan is "Make America Great Again" and that isn't the generic statement people take it for. It means Trump wants an America that is either a respected patron of or deadly enemy to the rest of the world. Anyone who wants less just doesn't deserve to live here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyael View Post
    I'm done with politicians. I'm done with PC. I'm happy to get rid of illegal immigrants. We need a president who is willing to actually *do something* instead of just talking policy.
    That's exactly what he's doing though. Many of his ideas are unrealistic and would never make it past Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    which means if he's elected, we can outright say america is lead by a giant fart.
    1. By the exact person you quoted it shows "(intransitive) (British, slang) to expel intestinal gas through the anus", nowhere does it say giant.
    2. America is not led by a single person, it is two continents.
    3. I don't even like Trump but he beats rainbow flag lovers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Illegal immigration is not a crime.
    Oxymoron.
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    What the actual fuck now, internet? Grow a thicker skin and stop being a whiny faggot.