Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Blizzard, feral druids?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Why don't feral druids get any nerfs? Why? WHY? WHyYYyyyyy? They are doing such ridiculous damage, whyyyyy??!??!?!?!

Serious note: in the past Blizzard would adjust classes that were completely out of whack, do they really not give a shit anymore?

10+ Year Old Account
    For one, blizzard has stated several times that they will not do major balancing fixes mid xpac anymore. I'm sure a huge part of their team is working on Legion so they don't have many people trying to fix current issues in game aside from bugs. It's not that they don't care, it's simply the team working on live fixes is probably too small to fix any pvp related issues outside of a large patch, which they aren't doing.

Where did they say that? That sounds great, I should stop paying a sub then mid expansion?

- - - Updated - - -

Let me add boomkins to that: 350k damage in 2 seconds with their instant shit. Thanks Blizz.

Deleted
    Also with the "huge" pvp change coming with Legion, it seems like they are putting resources there atm- perhaps the beta and release are closer than we can imagine? Also, if droods was so overpowered , they would be on every single arena team in the tournament. I know they are well represented , but in NA tournament it wasn't a safe win to have a Druide on the team.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are several classes way overtuned currently. Especially in the damage + cc department where other classes stay gimped as fuck.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    There are several classes way overtuned currently. Especially in the damage + cc department where other classes stay gimped as fuck.
    I agree. I play a lot of random BG's and it seems to be full of the same OP classes - Rogue, Feral Druid, DK, Warrior, Ret Paladin and Frost Mage.

If you want to play any other caster be prepared to be ripped a new one.

Because they are done with changes for WoD. 6.2.2 was it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Feral spoils lower level pvp, double Feral in skirmish can only be countered by another better feral team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Feral spoils lower level pvp, double Feral in skirmish can only be countered by another better feral team.
    double boomkin (is as strong, not a counter).

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have a beef with Blizzard you might want to take your rant to THEIR forums, not MMO-Champion's.

Deleted
    nice title idiot

Infracted
    Last edited by Wass; 2015-09-30 at 10:22 PM.

Rets arent OP

Quote Originally Posted by Lanthanum View Post
    I agree. I play a lot of random BG's and it seems to be full of the same OP classes - Rogue, Feral Druid, DK, Warrior, Ret Paladin and Frost Mage.

If you want to play any other caster be prepared to be ripped a new one.
    I don't think you know what you are talking about. Ret paladins OP? Um, no. And dk's? Um, no. Dk's are better than ret's but by no means OP.

He must mean duels, but not rated pvp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    For one, blizzard has stated several times that they will not do major balancing fixes mid xpac anymore. I'm sure a huge part of their team is working on Legion so they don't have many people trying to fix current issues in game aside from bugs.
    They don't need more than ONE person to fix ferals. And that person doesn't need more than 2 or 3 hours to do so.
    No more polymorph imunity, add 20 sec cd on shapeshifting into animal form ... That won't hurt pve at all.
    Last edited by mmoc4f70414cfa; 2015-09-30 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    For one, blizzard has stated several times that they will not do major balancing fixes mid xpac anymore. I'm sure a huge part of their team is working on Legion so they don't have many people trying to fix current issues in game aside from bugs. It's not that they don't care, it's simply the team working on live fixes is probably too small to fix any pvp related issues outside of a large patch, which they aren't doing.
    Demo warlocks would like to have a word with you...

Deleted
    Apparently ferals aren't a big deal in 3s nor rbgs, so Blizzard doesn't give a flying fuck they're ruining pvp everywhere else. It's this kind of reasoning that turned pvp into shit but Blizzard don't care, as long as their precious pve is fine, they don't care.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icehotshot View Post
    I don't think you know what you are talking about. Ret paladins OP? Um, no. And dk's? Um, no. Dk's are better than ret's but by no means OP.
    I am sorry, I should have clarified my point.

I am a scrub player who only participates in random BG's. I play healer mostly, sometimes caster and the classes I mentioned always destroy me, therefore I consider them OP. I should have summed them all up as melee in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nurf drood
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shadows gather when the raven swallows the day. Burning sky is extinguished as black wings fold gently about the heavens. Rest, my children, rest. For even the sun must sleep. (Source)

could you elaborate on which part of PvP are you talking about? wPvP, BG's, RBG, 2v2 or 3v3? Because Feral damage has a window of 15sec of huge burst and solid self healing if allowed to attack...Outside of the 15sec they need to pop a 3min defensive CD or die...

PvP Trinket is on a 2min CD so you should be able to mitigate a good amount of the 15sec through CC and movement...