Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    For survival I want some of the D2 Amazon abilities like Jab or Fend

my wishlist wont come true for sure but anyway.

1: 10man or flexabel mythic
    2: less gear drobs, no free loot form missions, no more warforged/socket/leech/speed/avoid, less ilvl between tiers
    3: No more must have legendarys - its not fun to play an alt were you are forced to do tons of lfr before you can find pugs
    4: More cosmetic options, leeper gnome, Eradar, frost dwarf ect

Hmm didet see that was a hunter toopic click it form the front page..

For me personally, I want Aspect swapping back, I miss having to switch between Fox, Hawk and Cheetah in order to use my skills on demand. I remember having this sweet macro set up between fox and hawk.

Bring back various Stings and have Chimera shot have different effects depending on the active sting on the target, because right now I feel like Chimera Shot and Aimed shot are direct clones of one another, the one of them just has a cooldown, and the other one has a cast time, which I find really dull.

Also the mastery should be altered, I like the idea of it very much that you get more range, and damage, but I would love it changed to something that increases our range by a SMALL amount, and increase our damage based on the range between us, and our target by a lower amount than what it currently does, however one should not be required to stand still for 3 sec.

This would make our mastery way more valuable in PvP, and it would bring a new mechanic in PvP to maximize our distance to our target. Of course this could cause some difficulties within PvE that you have to sacrifice damege and range for a mechanic but I honestly consider that a worthy price considering we have some of the best dps during movement.

Furthermore they should keep the hardcasted aimed shot, but then give us back Arcane Shot as our filler, and that Master Marksman-whatever buff we had in Cata where we would cast steady shot for 5 stacks to get an instant Aimed shot which I really really miss.

This is totally from a PvP perspective but I miss when I would steady shot my target untill 4 stacks of the buff back in Cata, freeze my target fire my last steady shot and prey for the 50% proc, and while the steady shot is in the air I hard casted an aimed shot followed by an instant aimed shot and a chimera shot for a huuuuge burst.. I would love for that playstyle to return, except for the proc to be 50% and 5 stacks, then it should be 7-8 stacks and 100% chance. This included with the addition of stings, and changes of Chimera shot, I would be a very very happy hunter.
    Last edited by IAMANIKOLAS; 2015-10-09 at 02:14 PM.
    Whether you think you can or can't - You're right!

You can read my in-depth Void Ranger / Dark Ranger class concept from 2019 (With pictures) here.

More complex rotation, more abilities.

I'd like to see multishot replaced with the old Volley.
    I'd like more ways to generate focus - sick of being focus starved.

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    I'd like to see multishot replaced with the old Volley.
    I'd like more ways to generate focus - sick of being focus starved.
    Then go play Focusing Shot. Focus for days.

You know what would really make my day, being able to disengage during steady casts. I also wouldn't be opposed to fox and hawk switching for movement/stationary play. Oh and bring back fox

Quote Originally Posted by deatzh View Post
    You know what would really make my day, being able to disengage during steady casts. I also wouldn't be opposed to fox and hawk switching for movement/stationary play. Oh and bring back fox
    and readiness

Deleted
    no stupid meele spec for a ranged class

Quote Originally Posted by deatzh View Post
    You know what would really make my day, being able to disengage during steady casts.
    You can, sorta. Using disengage interrupts steady for sure, but disengage isn't on the GCD - so you're able to disengage and steady at the same time so long as the button press is done in order. Doesn't help when you want to disengage ASAP and still have half a second of cast left on steady, but still... Many folks delay disengage as if it were on the GCD nonetheless.
    They could be real pals and make it so disengage doesn't interrupt spell casting and has a few charges to use back to back. Boing, boing.

Counter Shot glyph/whatever that makes that castable while casting other spells, too. Like the Counterspell glyph.

Ah yes, and doing away with the travel time for it as well. The velocity is 120y/s but this is still slower than an instant counterspell. It doesn't really make sense for a mechanic like interrupts. Similarly, upping its duration to 6 seconds like counterspell: counter shot is basically inferior in almost every way, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Counter Shot glyph/whatever that makes that castable while casting other spells, too. Like the Counterspell glyph.
    omg yes, nothing like stopping barrage or steady mid way to cast counter

MM for PvP and aimet shot istant.

15+ Year Old Account
    - Flight at max level at launch.
    - Multiplayer pet battle PvP
    - Holy priest to be fun again

That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    - Flight at max level at launch.
    - Multiplayer pet battle PvP
    - Holy priest to be fun again

That's it.
    True post whore confirmed when you pick a thread to post on via the front page and don't check the forum.

15+ Year Old Account
    True post whore confirmed when you pick a thread to post on via the front page and don't check the forum.
    Could include class in the title, ya know. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Could include class in the title, ya know. Just sayin'.
    Really now? Most people accessing the thread will deliberately be in the Hunter forum. Only a tiny fraction will access a 2-page thread via the recent posts box on the frontpage.

If all class forum threads would have the name of the forum in the title, that would be pretty fucking stupid, you must agree.

Deleted

I want mages to be strong

Quote Originally Posted by dabsy View Post
    I want mages to be strong
    i dont think youre playing one right