Poll: What game will steal the show at Blizzcon 2015?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What game will steal the show at Blizzcon 2015?

Obviously it's going to be a big year for Legion, but I wonder if they moved it to gamescom because they want to focus more on another game release. What do you think will steal the show this year?

I'm actually going to say Diablo 3. I feel like it's really hot right now and we might see a new expansion announcement, hopefully with a Druid or Necro hero.

I'm hoping they'll suprise with release of Open beta Overwatch or something.

But other than that i think the spotlight will be on Hots tourney ~ Sc2 Tourney and Legion Q&A.

i might be completely wrong, but i feel like this will be a "bad" year for Diablo3.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

If there's a Diablo expansion I think it'll be the best thing. Diablo 3's been on a roll since Reaper of Souls.

7+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 3 or overwatch
    But chances are its diablo

if they give an official spring/early summer Legion release date then it will be WoW for me

otherwise either D3 or HS if they get new releases announcements, or if not, then OW

I dont really see anything big possible for SC2 or HotS (even if they announce some new themed hots event like the diablo event was - its not really that big of a deal)

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd be really happy to hear a release date for Overwatch.
    Or a re imagining of one of their franchises.

The best part of things like these are the unexpected. But Overwatch has my hype for now.
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping we get a lot of Overwatch coverage.

7+ Year Old Account
    More info on Legion, but Overwatch should have a ton of info as well. Newer game is going to get all of the attention.
    Signature and matching avatar made by the lovely Winter Blossom.
    Hellfire Citadel Progression: 13/13 LFR, 12/13 Normal, 7/13 Heroic, 0/13 Mythic

Either Diablo or Overwatch, it'll probably be a combination of both.

Deleted
    Overwatch has that new game smell. It doesn't have to be the most interesting or the best game. It's just the new one.

Unless they announce Warcraft 4 completely out of the blue, it'll be Overwatch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Fallout 4

But seriously probably Diablo, it's due an expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Fallout 4

But seriously probably Diablo, it's due an expansion.
    When's the last time a Diablo game got a second expansion?

I'm hoping Diablo 3 (new expansion would be sweet), but realistically I think Overwatch.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    True... I guess I'm just hoping it isn't overwatch, really don't like the look of that game. Plus I hate it after it stole last blizzcon' show.

Barring a super hype expansion announcement for D3, Overwatch if they have some form of playable build on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Starcraft only got one expansion, yet here we have Legacy of the Void for Starcraft 2 releasing in a month or two. I wouldn't put it past Blizzard to release a second expansion for D3, especially given that it's on consoles now (another huge market).

I go to Blizzcon for Legion stuff.

Anything else is secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by Aberrict View Post
    If there's a Diablo expansion I think it'll be the best thing. Diablo 3's been on a roll since Reaper of Souls.
    This pretty much. I'm hoping for a D3 expac info bomb. With druid would be my personal preference.

It gotta be diablo 3 expac. If its team fortress 2.2 im gonna be mad as a mf

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    All i hope for is Diablo 3 expansion. Really can't wait to see what's next... Meh, even if it's 2.4 and Season 5 i would still be happy.
    Space magic.