I called it!

- - - Updated - - -

Cant wait to hear what TNT crew says.

Fucking refs.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Can't believe it went to OT. This game became interesting
    Raptors defence is honestly better than Miami's offence. The problem is that the Raptors offence just hasn't been getting the job done in the playoffs. This series would be a cakewalk for them if they could hit the basket more. They held Miami to shooting 38% in the first half, but they weren't shooting much better. They aren't winning their shot trades consistently enough to sustain big leads.

Watched the end of the Spurs/OKC play, seems calls were missed, namely Ginobili stepping on the out sideline, which means nothing after should have counted, nevermind his flopping at barely being touched my Waiters. String everything together, we'd have equal free throws, OKC ball, and fan ejection lol

And fuck golden state.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Blazers going toe to toe with the Warriors for 3 quarters and then just bending over and letting the Warriors ride them in the 4th.

Cavs are fucking Atlanta up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Cavs are fucking Atlanta up.
    That's one way to put it lol.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Yeah holy shit I felt worse about picking Cavs in 4 than I did GS or SA in 4. I was like "these guys are definitely gonna take it easy and drop a game or two." They went out to kill.

I'm seriously ready to write CLE as winner for our spreadsheet.

Part of it was that Atlanta was a joke though. They let Cleveland's bench even decide to try 3s to break the record.

Yeah, but even SA ho-hummed a game, so Cavs should lose one in the A-T-L.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Yeah holy shit I felt worse about picking Cavs in 4 than I did GS or SA in 4. I was like "these guys are definitely gonna take it easy and drop a game or two." They went out to kill.

I'm seriously ready to write CLE as winner for our spreadsheet.

Part of it was that Atlanta was a joke though. They let Cleveland's bench even decide to try 3s to break the record.
    Cleveland played well, but the Hawks were just shit. Unforced turnovers, bad shots, and irresponsible defense. Yeah, I get that Lebron is good guys, but you can't collapse 3 defenders on him every time he drives to the hole and leave Love, Smith, and Irving all wide fucking open from 3 pt range and expect to win. And they did that over, and over, and over because they knew the Hawks would keep taking the bait.

I assumed the Hawks would lose the series but win 1 at home, but I don't know that they're man enough to do that now. They just got prison raped.

Cavs looking predictably unstoppable. I'm just waiting for the Warriors-Spurs at this point. I don't think the Thunder will get as lucky as they did last game again in this series.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Between some shit play by a choke artist team and some horse shit officiating, the Raptors are done. This team won't get it done, and Casey has failed as a coach in the playoffs costing them games by rotating players out who shouldn't have been taken off. If they manage to win this game, is only because of luck, not because they are the better team.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Between some shit play by a choke artist team and some horse shit officiating, the Raptors are done. This team won't get it done, and Casey has failed as a coach in the playoffs costing them games by rotating players out who shouldn't have been taken off. If they manage to win this game, is only because of luck, not because they are the better team.
    I agree. Raptors won in OT but only because Miami beat themselves tonight. I don't expect Toronto to win this series. Everyone is talking about Lebron vs Miami blah blah and i agree, that is going to be fun to watch but I'm more impressed by Miami in its 2nd year without Lebron, already making it back to the conference finals(unless they choke harder than Toronto). When Lebron left the Cavs, a team who were yearly contenders, became the worst team for 4 straight years. Whereas in the 2 years Lebron left Miami, barely missed playoffs their 1st year, and an excellent chance to make conference finals in their 2nd year.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

10+ Year Old Account
    Raptors deserved to lose tbh. Gotta love the triple team near the end of the 4th, allowing Dragic a wide open three. =/

I'll take the win since I called it in 7 but I really don't see the Raptors taking it that far. Not unless something changes.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    A lot hinges on Lowry figuring shit out. He wasn't as bad as he was in game one. It seems like every game there has been some factor that has killed them in a lot of games. They are struggling to maintain leads, which I think if they can get that figured out, they could crush Miami.

Tonight:
    CLE @ ATL (2-0) 7 PM ESPN.
    SAS @ OKC (1-1) 10:30 PM ESPN.

I can't promise I'll stay up but...I wanna see SAS OKC.

I also have a vested interest in seeing Cleveland put Atlanta down. I wanna see Atlanta squirm.

Those Derozan free throws...

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly think the Cavs will sweep this. They are just unconscious right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I honestly think the Cavs will sweep this. They are just unconscious right now.
    I only watched the first half of the game but I just saw this online right now:

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/...g-into-several

If Teague is suspended then I think most definitely the Cavs will sweep - although I think they will sweep regardless, but the Hawks being without a key player would just make it that much more likely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cavs are realy taking full advantage of the Hawks letting them shoot from 3point line lol
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    I only watched the first half of the game but I just saw this online right now:

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/...g-into-several
    Wow I didn't notice that Jeff Teague shove. It doesn't look horrible but you have to understand when someone is running in a curve toward the basket, they're not spending energy trying to balance with you pushing them like that.

I think it deserves like a 5 game suspension. Not only is it unsportsmanlike and could hurt God James, but he clearly put the people paying to watch his sorry ass at Atlanta in danger and hurts the fans. Literally hurts.

Totally have no respect for Jeff Teague now and hope he gets fucked up.

Btw I understand being frustrated because even TNT Crew said the Hawks had to touch up Cavs since they're losing so bad, but you get thug players to do it, not stars.

- - - Updated - - -

Today:
    TOR @ MIA (1-1) 5 PM ESPN.
    GSW @ POR (2-0) 8:30 PM ABC.

I'm actually flying like 5:55 - 8:56 to Florida to visit grandparents. Maybe I'll catch the game on jetblue.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol reading this article on NBA.com and if Spurs win it'd be pretty good. They'd beat the Durant/Westbrook OKC, then they'd have to beat the 73 wins Curry/Klay Warriors, then they'd have to beat the Lebron/Love/Kyrie Cavs.

That's a pretty big way to the top. Lololol at the chatter that if they win, Tim Duncan would go down on top having beaten everyone relevant in the NBA right now. That'd be a pretty cool thing to do. Not the retiring, but the path the Spurs have to journey.