GSW 6
    CLE 6 whoever

I'm gonna say Golden State will beat the Spurs.

I don't think Spurs get swept. I can't see them as completely helpless. Especially since Kahwi said he'd play tomorrow. It's just a question of how many games the Spurs can win.

This is really like rolling a dice.

I'm gonna say that the Spurs win 2 games. I think Game 3 and maybe game 5.

GSW in 6.

I'll pick ECF on like Tuesday after I get to see game 7 of BOSWAS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taking Cleveland and Golden State in the next round 6 games each series.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm taking GSW in 5.

Cleveland in 4 if they play Boston.

Cleveland in 5 if they play Washington.

Do you guys know what the best part of the football is? It's that everything happens in one day. So I can stuff my fat face for only one day at a time.

With basketball it's tricky, because: 1. The games are at night. I don't like eating late. 2. Everything's a seven game series.

In any case, I've prepared some snacks that I normally wouldn't eat in honor of the beginning of the Conference Finals.

Obviously I'll portion it to be like < 300 calories at a time for night. We gotta pace ourselves for seven game series. Like fucking 7 tortillas are 140 cals and 2 tablespoons of nacho cheese is 40 cals. There's no justice in the world, that small amount is so fattening. I might have two servings at a time. Maybe.

To Conference Finals big-game snacking!
    Last edited by Blueobelisk; 2017-05-14 at 04:29 PM.

I want frozen wings and pizza. Maybe if there's ever a game 7. Maybe even a game 6.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just gonna do what I did last year: order wings from wingstop with a large sweet tea. RIP my diet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoops better get my vote in.

GSW in 6
    LBJ in 5 (I think whoever wins will be too tired after this series so this is my guess for either team)

Game is hopefully starting soon. ABC sure is taking their time playing commercials and not even addressing that a basketball game is beginning during this time slot...

- - - Updated - - -

Steve Kerr is still out. This guy Mike Brown is the interim coach and he and Pop are homeboys.

- - - Updated - - -

4/5 of GSWs starting lineup I would consider to be in the top 20 players right now. 3 of them I'd say are in the top 8-9 "realistic" players.

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhhh a statistic. Out of the past 20 years, Pop has taken his team to the Conference Finals 10 times.

Spurs are better at teamwork, but GS looks like a superpower. I'm scared for later in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Steph Curry has been on vacation too long. Too many air balls.

LMA is powerful.

SAS is ballin. 30-16 at end of first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope they can keep this up. *crosses fingers*

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice to see Golden State get run over like this for once.

Remember the Spurs blew the Warriors out in Golden State in the season opener as well. The Warriors look rusty, they'll get back into rhythm and win the series.

10+ Year Old Account
    GSW catching up. blaaaah. I dont think a 15 point lead is enough.

Spurs up 62-42 at half. Crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    a 20 point lead isnt enough imo. I still think GSW could catch on fire.

Although I think its reaaaaal hard to stop Kawhi, especially with LMA stepping up.

- - - Updated - - -

oh hey, LMA is also a UT grad. Hook'em!

So is KD xD

if LMA had stayed one more year at Texas, would have had BOTH LMA and KD. gyaaaaah.

50 cals powerade + 140 cals for 7 chips (which were salty, I kinda don't like 'em) + 40 cals for 2 tablespoons of nacho cheese. Sunday day games are nice, I like the living room for day games.

-----

Idk Crissi I think Spurs might be able to keep GS at bay. But I also think GS can get hot and light it up and be right back in this. But a 20 point lead may be enough.

I agree, Spurs NEED to win this game if they're going to win the series. GS is gonna be killing it once they shake the rust off.

- - - Updated - - -

??? Steve Kerr is in the GS locker room giving the Warriors advice during half time? What is his sickness in the first place? What confusing leadership this guy gives.

GSW (Steph) are starting to get hot. Kahwi isn't 100% either.

- - - Updated - - -

Draymond Green wants to get ejected with a second tech foul. I already said GS has discipline issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Steph Curry dropped 14 points in first 4:50 of the 3rd. He's hot. 28 total for game so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    and thats exactly what I was worried about. SA is matching, more or less though.

Kahwi out for the rest of the game. Still 6 mins left in third. Spurs are only up 14. 78-64.

- - - Updated - - -

Omfg. 78-71 with 4:43 in third. They cut the lead in half in like fucking less than 1.5 mins.

10+ Year Old Account
    yep, exactly what I was afraid of.