Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Police torture 23 year-old student to death while strapped to a restraint chair.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-to-death.html

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-chair-n443251

Protect and serve amiright?

I'm getting real fucking tired of cops thinking they're the ones being victimized. Much more oversight is still needed, and better vetting to not give psychotic monsters guns and authority. Our tax dollars at work...

The video is in both links.

UPDATE: Even the involuntary manslaughter charges got dropped. This fucking country.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-death-n445951
    Last edited by diddle; 2015-10-17 at 06:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He must have looked at them funny or talked back. Cops have the right to kill you if you disrespect them y'know? Fuckin ridiculous. Throw those involved in a cell and let em rot

Come one guys let's have some compassion. Cops have a tough job. They were probably just having a bad day.
    Games I'm playing right now (not necessarily literally):
    D3, CS:GO, TF2, Hearthstone
    Hit me up if you wanna play sometime.

Nine Chatham County sheriff’s deputies have been fired after a probe conducted by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. Two former deputies and a jailhouse nurse were indicted on charges last June that included involuntary manslaughter, cruelty to an inmate, and public records fraud.

Looks like they're handling it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Nine Chatham County sheriff’s deputies have been fired after a probe conducted by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. Two former deputies and a jailhouse nurse were indicted on charges last June that included involuntary manslaughter, cruelty to an inmate, and public records fraud.

It shouldn't have happened in the first place. But that doesn't matter, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are right, crime shouldn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    You are right, crime shouldn't happen.
    Yep. People supposedly about stopping crime shouldn't commit it.

Cops can't do wrong though, right?

Deleted
    most cops are probably decent people but oh boy I hate the lot
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-10-14 at 09:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    The holocaust shouldn't have happened either, but we can't really change the past, now can we? We can only deal with the here and now, and learn from this as such to prevent this from repeating.

Why involuntary manslaughter? I mean it seems beating someone to death is voluntary, even if the intent wasn't to kill them.

They're handling it after allowing it to happen and by taking months to even take these monsters off the job. Besides, civilians go to jail - most cops just get fired. To call what they did "involuntarily manslaughter" is despicable. Had a civilian done what they did this would be a much different story.

Cops torturing people to death is not good. But using that as a means to attack all cops who are actually doing their jobs is petty. Yet that is exactly the tone this thread is going to take. "OMG, I am so tired of all cops!!!"
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

thats pigs for you, and i can promise you he will not be convicted of murder since he is a fucking pig

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    The holocaust shouldn't have happened either, but we can't really change the past, now can we? We can only deal with the here and now, and learn from this as such to prevent this from repeating.
    Then I guess we shouldn't care about crime since even the cops do it.

Also,I like the Nazi comparison. Fitting for this.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    thats pigs for you, and i can promise you he will not be convicted of murder since he is a fucking pig
    what do you mean a pig?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    Cops torturing people to death is not good. But using that as a means to attack all cops who are actually doing their jobs is petty. Yet that is exactly the tone this thread is going to take. "OMG, I am so tired of all cops!!!"
    We'll stop making broad assumptions as soon as this gang mentality of "no snitching" on your coworkers bullshit stops. Should not have taken this long for this info to come to light. Those who keep shut about it are just as bad as the ones that commit these violent crimes.

I'm amazed that this is considered manslaughter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    it's nothing new that the prosecution is laughably lenient when it comes to criminal cops

'involuntary manslaughter' haha, any other guys would be charged with 2nd degree murder

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder where the usual cop worshipers are to somehow justify their actions. Always some twisted rationale they can come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Properly punishing a cop would send a message that shit like this won't be tolerated. Gotta make sure they know they won't be ripped apart like your average criminal.