Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flareside View Post
    DO better Kid
    http://www.whale.to/c/10013268_67636...49968139_n.jpg

Try to eat your prey raw with your teeth, just for fun.

Nutrition shouldn't be about fire usage, for a water body, a complete nonsense... and that's the real definition of the Calorie '' A fire " in the body... then you are dry and cancers, neuronal maladies, asthm etc are coming for you.

Also in my image Carnivor and omnivor have no big canines.... those are premolars... their canines are next to the incisives, very little.

OPEN YO EYES
    Last edited by mmoca1e94eb7cd; 2015-10-21 at 11:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Is colon cancer evolution hominidae ? Because we are not made to eat meat.
    We not made for anything, our evolutionary success over the past million years is almost entirely testament to being omnivorous. Now, if by lifestyle choice you want to be Vegan, that's fine, because to actually manage a Vegan diet is hard, particularly if you want to avoid a plethora of nutritional imbalances and shortages that have all kinds of long term effects. That's why I can respect it. But it is a lifestyle choice, and not necessarily automatically a healthy one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    We not made for anything, our evolutionary success over the past million years is almost entirely testament to being omnivorous. Now, if by lifestyle choice you want to be Vegan, that's fine, because to actually manage a Vegan diet is hard, particularly if you want to avoid a plethora of nutritional imbalances and shortages that have all kinds of long term effects. That's why I can respect it. But it is a lifestyle choice, and not necessarily automatically a healthy one.
    Actually it's much more than that.

Part of the reason we evolved bigger brains as humans is because we eat cooked meat, giving us the extra energy required for larger brains compared to other primates.

Part of why other animals have smaller brains is because of the energy waste of digesting raw food, and eating only plants that are less calorie-dense.

Vegans are, quite literally, less evolved.
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2015-10-21 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Nutrition shouldn't be about fire usage, for a water body, a complete nonsense... and that's the real definition of the Calorie '' A fire " in the body... then you are dry and cancers, neuronal maladies, asthm etc are coming for you.
    Oh its you again on this topic.
    Study nutrition, study biochemistry, then we talk, until then this is nothing but pseudo-religious and philosophical discussion, which while fun to have, has little real impact.
    The evolution of humanity, our brains and ability is directly linked with the mastery of fire, the Promethean mythos if you will, without cooking there would be no humans, we would just be another variant of primates jumping around in africa while never achieving anything more than an ape.

Even using your own philosophy one can argue towards the usage of fire, Yang needs Yin, or it stagnates, in Chinese medicine there are several conditions described as excess humidity, to which you treat them with fire element foods to dry it and create a flow to prevent stagnation and decay.

Try to live in a very humid house and see what happens, mold grows, things rot, it will make you sick. You are healthier, as a human, in a dry environment than in a humid one, albeit a mixture of both is best.
    All about balance, you complain in philosophical terms about excessive usage of fire, while you lack the same balance, just the same type of action but on the opposite spectrum. Which kind of makes you an hypocrite :P

There is so much proof that the OP is presenting that i have now become Vegan myself!

Don't call yourself a vegan you scrub.
    REAL VEGANS do not eat anything that casts a shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Don't call yourself a vegan you scrub.
    REAL VEGANS do not eat anything that casts a shadow.
    So vegans are vampire hunters? Can vegetarians be werewolf hunters then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Actually it's much more than that.

Part of the reason we evolved bigger brains as humans is because we eat cooked meat, giving us the extra energy required for larger brains compared to other primates.

Part of why other animals have smaller brains is because of the energy waste of digesting raw food, and eating only plants that are less calorie-dense.

Vegans are, quite literally, less evolved.
    I don't think either literally or evolved mean what you think they mean. They're still Homo sapiens, and just as evolved as you or I. They just make a lifestyle choice to avoid meat and animal byproducts, usually for ethical reasons rather than dietary. Like I say, it's a hard thing to do properly and they could really do without people pushing it for the wrong reasons and going in with their eyes closed; because it's that that gives it a bad rap.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    "Running performance improved 50%"

Hahahaha!
    went from walking to running, grats on padding your numbers.

What exactly were you eating before that your body was so out of whack that you were a greasy constipated (or water stool) mess?
    I have had meat in my diet for all but a year of my life....and I have only had an occasional issue with my #2 and that is because I wasn't being mindful of what I was eating and how much of it.

Ooh...wait....the last time I was seriously ill was off of sprout salad , Hmmm.....side note , salmonella is no joke

Just for amusement, all of my grandparents , great grand parents all lived well into their 90's ,eating a balanced diet with meat in it.
    Parents are on track to do the same.

soo....6 people to counter your one....since we are doing false equivalencies.

Live your life, mind your own business...I am sure you have other diseases ....er...flaws to work on...don't worry about anyone else.
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2015-10-21 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    So vegans are vampire hunters? Can vegetarians be werewolf hunters then?
    Silly, vampires and werewolves do casts shadow once you strip them from their skin!

Deleted
    I don't think either literally or evolved mean what you think they mean. They're still Homo sapiens, and just as evolved as you or I. They just make a lifestyle choice to avoid meat and animal byproducts, usually for ethical reasons rather than dietary. Like I say, it's a hard thing to do properly and they could really do without people pushing it for the wrong reasons and going in with their eyes closed; because it's that that gives it a bad rap.
    Oh of course we're all homo sapiens. I don't mean vegans right now are less evolved.

The point I was making is that homo sapiens would not exist without eating cooked meat.

Veganism is sort of like going back to walking on all fours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindedElF View Post
    Went vegan, my skin cleared, digestion improved, my running performance improved by 50% (did the timing etc)
    Veganism is the best, meat eating diet causes diseases. My grandpa was vegan 20 years and he's age is 95 now . He convinced me to go vegan, you guys should too!
    translation: i bought salad at mcdonalds instead of quaterpounder once

Deleted
    the best way to make life miserable maybe

meat is love, meat is life

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    went from walking to running, grats on padding your numbers.
    If walking - running provides an increase in 50% thats a rather pathetic gain tbh :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh of course we're all homo sapiens. I don't mean vegans right now are less evolved.

The point I was making is that homo sapiens would not exist without eating cooked meat.

Veganism is sort of like going back to walking on all fours.
    Contentious, since it is entirely possible to survive and be healthy on a Vegan diet. An Omnivorous diet including cooked meat is obviously much easier to sustain, but hard to argue it as a tipping point since being able to cook it in the first place suggests the intelligence was already well along the way in evolutionary terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Silly, vampires and werewolves do casts shadow once you strip them from their skin!
    So, their skin has electromagnetic proprieties that distort light? fascinating We could make leather out of them!

- - - Updated - - -

Contentious, since it is entirely possible to survive and be healthy on a Vegan diet. An Omnivorous diet including cooked meat is obviously much easier to sustain, but hard to argue it as a tipping point since being able to cook it in the first place suggests the intelligence was already well along the way in evolutionary terms.
    Not necessarily.
    You can teach primates to create fire and they will do it and cook food with it, and teach others to do it.
    Might have been a fortunate accident.

Also, plenty of fairly intelligent animals, such as ravens which interestingly enough are rated higher than primates while having tiny brains... anyway, plenty of seeds for intelligence, only ours blossomed, the reason was fire as far as we can know.

Deleted
    http://www.livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html

Meat, Cooked Foods Needed for Early Human Brain

Eating meat and cooking food made us human, the studies suggest, enabling the brains of our prehuman ancestors to grow dramatically over a period of a few million years.

Vegans are evolutionarily backward, and can only exist now because we have such easy access to calories, thanks to the modern world and technology that the omnivores built.
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2015-10-21 at 12:06 PM.

i think the hunters 10000 years ago were much better runners :P and they weren't hunting plants

10+ Year Old Account
    Two words why veganism is crap and I'll never switch: buffalo wings.

Deleted
    http://www.livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html

Meat, Cooked Foods Needed for Early Human Brain

Eating meat and cooking food made us human, the studies suggest, enabling the brains of our prehuman ancestors to grow dramatically over a period of a few million years.

Vegans are evolutionarily backward, and can only exist now because we have such easy access to calories, thanks to the modern world and technology that the omnivores built.
    this so much this, don't be surprised if vegans deevolve soon

MEAT FOR THE MEAT GOD!