What did you look most forward to getting in your Halloween bag?

I had two things that I would always want to get, or trade for:

Clark Bars ( like a Butterfinger )

Goldberg's Peanut Chews.... made locally, in Philadelphia.... I used to live 6 blocks from where they were made....

Nobody who is old enough to sign up for an internet forum should be out trick or treating.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hoped it wasn't oranges or nuts. Everything else I was fine with.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Nobody who is old enough to sign up for an internet forum should be out trick or treating.
    Notice how his question is phrased for past tense. Maybe you should read it next time

@OP I always looked forward to Snickers, and I would always trade my other candy to my 4 brothers for their snickers bars

10+ Year Old Account
    Around here we looked forward to hopefully not getting drugs.

Chocolate, lots and lots of chocolate. I save it and hand it out to my dates.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    Notice how his question is phrased for past tense. Maybe you should read it next time

@OP I always looked forward to Snickers, and I would always trade my other candy to my 4 brothers for their snickers bars
    Sorry, totes missed that.

Definitely those crunchy cheesies. After lugging around 20+ lbs of refined sugar all night, a little bit of salty goodness really takes the edge off.

anything Reese's and snickers bars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nonsense. I just use the 'being a responsible adult and supervising the kids' excuse to snag some free candy.

I look forward most to getting Charleston Chews. They don't seem too common, either, so it's always a pleasant surprise.

Deleted
    Mini bounties and mars bars! my friend and I always had a pact, I would give her the chewits and curly wurlies and she gave me the bounties and mars bars.

I once got a packet of 2 minute microwaveable noodle soup. It was from a chinese man down the street, he was very kind (and hillarious) but I don't think he quite understood Halloween, he was quite old so maybe he was never around it, or if Halloween is mostly a Western thing? /shrug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. A bit of the shine is off the turd now that I know they're 105 calories each, though. Damn adulthood and limited metabolic rates.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    I dunno man, that whole reverse trick or treating thing is pretty tempting.

No lie... on a different forum a few years ago, a woman swore that she gave away rocks.... rocks that she said were pretty, that she dug up from a stream on her property..... I probably would pass by that house.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bullshit.

It just has a different name; armed robbery.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.