Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I am super hyped for this movie, but i hope they do some retouching on some of the vfx.

https://i.imgur.com/EzVZXSs.png

You can't shoot guns while mounted.
    0/10
    Will watch the movie more than once.

Deleted
    If only Blizz hadn't lost half their WoW sub's by an amazing dive and decline in less than a year compared to the usual slower sub wastage. If this movie is out next year I dread to think what the sub numbers will be who care enough to see this movie. Not that we will know, since Blizz have decided to hide the sub numbers. How convenient.

Deleted
    That wolf is big. Why is is so big? What he eat? kek

Looks pretty good to me. The pictures really looked awful and frankly just straight up worried me about the movie but this doesn't look bad.

I'll still hold my breath, but damn this looks good.

Deleted
    This looks pretty awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Nixius View Post
    If only Blizz hadn't lost half their WoW sub's by an amazing dive and decline in less than a year compared to the usual slower sub wastage. If this movie is out next year I dread to think what the sub numbers will be who care enough to see this movie. Not that we will know, since Blizz have decided to hide the sub numbers. How convenient.
    If people let their feelings on the game affect if they will watch the movie or not I feel bad for them.
    Do they think Holinka wrote the script of something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephon View Post
    I am the only one noticed that Stormfang is this alive in this movie? In the lore Durotan kills Stormfand by mistake when he was very young...
    Probably will be killed during the movie, cause Durotan will have some wolfskin armor later in the movie.

Deleted
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ber/wcmt03.jpg

This looks so bad. I almost can't believe it. The lighting and shadows are all wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ddd View Post
    Probably will be killed during the movie, cause Durotan will have some wolfskin armor later in the movie.
    What exactly makes you guys think that's Stormfang?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post

This looks so bad. I almost can't believe it. The lighting and shadows are all wrong.
    blizzard activision realised by now that doesnt matter, people will pay to see it, like they will pay to see legion

its a "quick" cash grab...very old tactic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhodes_aos View Post
    There are green orcs in the Winterspring scene, and elves at the 1st seat left row (in the aerial shot at the funeral-ish scene in Stormwind)

The hype is real!
    i dont think thats winterspring, i think its alterac. im pretty sure Kalimdor will not be in the movie at all.

That looks freaking amazing, can't wait for the full trailer and the movie!

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    No orcs in this scene

The hand is kind of at a bad angle for the sword's position. Nothing they can't fix before May.

Otherwise... I am so hyped for tomorrow's trailer!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post

i dont know what it is, but something is off with those stormwind scenes, rest of it looks pretty nice, but those stormwind scenes look so dated and bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i dont know what it is, but something is off with those stormwind scenes, rest of it looks pretty nice, but those stormwind scenes look so dated and bad.
    Well, i guess because it's a fake studio montage - not a real castle.
    They probably shoot the scene inside a building and then made it look like it's outside.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ddd View Post
    Well, i guess because it's fake studio montage - not a real castle.
    damn cheapskates, should have built a real full size replica of stormwind :<

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post

Anybody noticed the harvest golem? So cool, gonna love references like this to the game
    I gotta say, I was excited about this movie to begin with but seeing this .......MY ENTHUSIAM HAS DOUBLED! If they can include little details like that, I cant wait to spot a lot of the other things that are bound to show up.

Yea leaked photos looks a lot worse i guess it's the by-product of the unfinished movie after all, trailer looks rather good.