Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    That's because you misunderstand how it works.. Simcraft stat weights are stupid and they increase the value of haste because it's thinking "OMFG look at that Haste breakpoint, I will value haste really highly so you go for it".. You add haste without hitting the breakpoint and you lose dps, but the moment you hit the breakpoint you gain a fuckload of dps and then it's like "fuck haste, shit stat".

This is what is happening.
    I guess you missed the part where I said "lower DPS"

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    I guess you missed the part where I said "lower DPS"
    I guess you missed the part where I addressed that specifically. Reading comprehension, improve it.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I guess you missed the part where I addressed that specifically. Reading comprehension, improve it.
    This is what you said:
    but the moment you hit the breakpoint you gain a fuckload of dps and then it's like "fuck haste, shit stat".
    This is what I said:
    >Haste >> Mastery
    >Add haste gem
    >Lower DPS
    >Mastery >> haste
    Meaning that I (supposedly) hit the haste breakpoint, still got lower dps, and mastery once again became more valuable than haste.

Reading comprehension etc.

Just got an 875 Ethereal Urn (mastery stat stick from Nightbane) but I already have an arcanocrystal and an 880 Spontaneous Appendages. What do you guys think is better?

Guess I should just sim it, but would love some input.

So I was hoping someone would be willing to guide me with a relic choice. I got Ayala's, so a significant amount (30 %ish) of my damage is Execute. The simmed list at the Arms Compendium says Precise Strikes is roughly 25 ilvls > Deathblow in a void. I got 1x PS relic and 1 x EtW.

For my third relic, would an 870 PS really be better than an 875 DB even with Ayala's and 1x PS+EtW?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    Just got an 875 Ethereal Urn (mastery stat stick from Nightbane) but I already have an arcanocrystal and an 880 Spontaneous Appendages. What do you guys think is better?

Guess I should just sim it, but would love some input.
    Depends. If the Arcano Crystal gets you to the Haste Breakpoint you'd wanna keep it (~23ish%). Otherwise the Stat stick should be better. The stat stick also has higher ilvl by 15 (i assume now, since u didnt say anything).

Quote Originally Posted by Valdie View Post
    For my third relic, would an 870 PS really be better than an 875 DB even with Ayala's and 1x PS+EtW?
    Personally I wouldn't since 875 -> 870 is losing 2 weapon ilvls. If it was 880 -> 875 you would only lose 1 ilvl then its probably worth

Quote Originally Posted by Valdie View Post
    So I was hoping someone would be willing to guide me with a relic choice. I got Ayala's, so a significant amount (30 %ish) of my damage is Execute. The simmed list at the Arms Compendium says Precise Strikes is roughly 25 ilvls > Deathblow in a void. I got 1x PS relic and 1 x EtW.

I'd go for the highest relic available right now. Sitting at 899.

Hey guys im thinking of playing a arms warrior for pvp is it any good in 2v2s or any 1v1s? would be nice to know for fury too.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Godtier431 View Post
    Hey guys im thinking of playing a arms warrior for pvp is it any good in 2v2s or any 1v1s? would be nice to know for fury too.
    Good for 3s. Not 2s and 1s. Or BGs for that matter.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    i am really pissed that blizzard didnt even mention the most shitty gold trait, Shitty Cleave

what is this abomination, why it is even a gold trait? i swear sometimes i want to open a ticket to complain about it

like who is the smart(not) guy that made this shitty trait? either buff it or change it.

Void cleave is there to compensate for SD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Does latest simC know how to optimally use Collapsing Futures?
    I decided to use it with the "All CD's '' macro,just at the bottom before MS. Considering that the debuff you get from the ring is 30 sec,that is pretty much the same time it takes BC to come back up,so it's a win win situation. where you avoid risking the 5 min CD trigger and you have 1 less button to press.

Overall the ring performs pretty well,doing around 1.5- 2% of my total damage, per encounter

I would put the proc at roughly 7-8k DPS increase

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Void cleave is there to compensate for SD.
    it compesnated NOTHING, its useless

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    it compesnated NOTHING, its useless
    Well, yea, SD is too good. Balance must be maintained ™

All these people saying Void Cleave is useless, it's 1 point to pretty much double the damage of Cleave... It's not "that" useless when you look at it as one point instead of as a gold trait. It's not all that exciting, but it's not worth making such a big deal over either, other classes have meh traits too here and there, Fury has awesome ones that don't proc, lol.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Cleave damage comes from a bonus for next WW, not from cleave damage itself. So it doesn't double it, it gives mere percents.

Void Cleave is just paying penance for how insane the other two golden dragons are.

Quote Originally Posted by Deemerbob View Post
    I've had the good fortune of obtaining an 880 spiked counterweight. I also have an 880 ursoc rending paw. Sims show about a 3k gain using the counterweight over ursocs but I'm unsure if simc has the ursocs rending paw update. Can anyone confirm that this is acurate? I'm not near a haste breakpoint with or without the counterweight.
    Ursoc's is underestimated by a bit at the moment. It's probably a few thousand DPS higher in reality. I don't think it'll be a big difference whichever you use, so just go with whatever you'd like now and re-test later.

Deleted
    So what trinket is better here. 840 WQ Mastery or 880 Ursoc's Rending Paw?