The nerfs do make some sense in regards to talents. Wrecking Ball is probably a clear winner in anything but a pure single target situation, and the nerf to Raging Blow definitely buffed Frenzy.

I was really enjoying an Avatar/Carnage/Inner Rage build on single target, and that didn't feel like it needed much nerfing but alas. We shall see I suppose. With the nerfs once you get Juggernaut I think Frenzy will just dominate to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    The nerfs do make some sense in regards to talents. Wrecking Ball is probably a clear winner in anything but a pure single target situation, and the nerf to Raging Blow definitely buffed Frenzy.

I was really enjoying an Avatar/Carnage/Inner Rage build on single target, and that didn't feel like it needed much nerfing but alas. We shall see I suppose. With the nerfs once you get Juggernaut I think Frenzy will just dominate to be honest.
    So, my understanding is that Fury is the stronger of the two DPS specs, like usual. is this the case? I find Arms has more tricks up their sleeves defensively, but I'm aiming for more output as Raid Leader.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudotq View Post
    So, my understanding is that Fury is the stronger of the two DPS specs, like usual. is this the case? I find Arms has more tricks up their sleeves defensively, but I'm aiming for more output as Raid Leader.
    Fury is easily much stronger than Arms (right now) in almost all situations. I certainly haven't seen any data to suggest otherwise, but remember that tuning is still certainly a very much ongoing process at the moment.

Thanks for the quick response - can you give me some insight into the 'optimal' build atm? I'm a new convert to the one true way.

Wrecking Ball RPPM was nerfed from 4 to 3. Not huge, shouldn't have a major impact, doesn't change my feedback regarding Furious Slash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Wrecking Ball RPPM was nerfed from 4 to 3. Not huge, shouldn't have a major impact, doesn't change my feedback regarding Furious Slash.
    Lets keep pushing it, lets keep on going this way, lets keep on truckin' b/c they ain't done tuning us yet. We'll be on par with Shadow soon here guys. SHADOW. PRIESTS.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

15+ Year Old Account
    Tey nerfed raging blow even tho its not used?

Quote Originally Posted by kot0005 View Post
    Tey nerfed raging blow even tho its not used?
    Pretty much everyone was using Inner Rage, so you did use Raging Blow. It still seems to be the best choice because forcing furious slash into the rotation with frenzy just amplifies the bloat Archi posted about.

Is there a secret to Ulduar's Oath for the Warrior campaign quest? I'm getting wrecked at 837 ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by mirix View Post
    Is there a secret to Ulduar's Oath for the Warrior campaign quest? I'm getting wrecked at 837 ilvl.
    Take off your rings and neck

Take off your rings and neck
    Taking off rings and neck is the secret?

Taking off rings and neck is the secret?
    It lowers your item level without fucking your stats too hard, and makes it easier. The scenario scales with item level, and not character level.

7+ Year Old Account
    It lowers your ilvl so the mob will scale down

I'm already at Stage 4. So the scaling doesn't work or something because it's not helping.

I'm already at Stage 4. So the scaling doesn't work or something because it's not helping.
    Mm, yeah it probably doesn't work once you're already inside.

This scenario is just plain stupid. 5 elites and 20 imps that all aggro you instantly? Who designed this shit?

New finding on the dummys: in my ilvl 706 haste/Mastery gear I'm finding Frothing Berserker to be a DPS increase over Carnage. Sitting at 42k with Carnage and 46k with FB. Both tests done over 6 minutes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cortic View Post
    New finding on the dummys: in my ilvl 706 haste/Mastery gear I'm finding Frothing Berserker to be a DPS increase over Carnage. Sitting at 42k with Carnage and 46k with FB. Both tests done over 6 minutes.
    Probably partly or entirely due to RNG. It's unreasonable than FB would perform 9.5% better than Carnage when the FB buff is only +10% damage when it's active.

Quote Originally Posted by Cortic View Post
    Oh boy I can't wait for frenzy spam wild strike to cap rage (thatll be fun to reteach myself) and then use rampage and do it all over again.

Anyone know how number of targets effects AoE rotation?

Things like:
    Is furious slash ever worth using over WW?
    Does meat cleaver carnage/BT ever become not worth using over WW?