Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    theres a lot of item with haste and mastery remember that in most cases multistrike is converted into haste theres more than 14 items with haste and most of those have mastery too
    But I really dont get what you want. First you say that you dont want to go back to HFC for gear, but then you want to be competitive in it? You mean for a raiding guild or?

The people who gain the most from prepatch is people who have a lot of sockets. 75 gems turn into 200 stat, which is about 50% of the stat most items give. Blizzard is also testing out their new baleful proc items (or at least it seems like they are from how the dungeon journal for HFC is looking right now). All bosses have changed to the same item level on each difficulty (705+ for heroic) and we dont know how high they can proc. But lets just assume nothing changes and this is just a tooltip bug for beta, this is how your changes should look like for prepatch (assuming we still go for haste > mastery > crit > versa).

Helmet: Tier
    Neck: Iskar (changed from multi/mastery to mastery/haste)
    Shoulders: Tier
    Chest: You keep your current chest because there is no other option than tier and this one got a gem
    Wrist: Xhul (item unchanged in patch)
    Hands: Tier
    Cloak: Socretar (changed from haste/mult to mastery/haste), but because this item is 10 ilvls lower than archimonde cape it might not be worth it
    Waist: BoE (item unchanged in patch)
    Legs: Tier
    Shoes: Archi (changed from multi/haste to mastery/haste)
    Ring: Kilrogg (changed from multi/mastery to mastery/haste)

So in total you are making 5 changes if you dont include the cloak. 3 of which you could get without going to HFC by crafting them and 1 which you can buy from AH.

Learning how to play your spec is going to have a much bigger impact than changing a couple of items.

Edit: Didnt they remove the ability to wear 1h's for fury in legion aswell? Better get some 2h's if they did.
    Last edited by Khelon; 2016-07-13 at 08:07 AM.

Unrivaled strength got nerfed? used to be 10% per rank. now its down to 5% per rank.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    low dmg and 30% more dmg received is STRONG? fury was strong in mop. good in wod. in legion is trash because of stupid nerfs and enraged 30% dmg.
    I'm not sure why you think fury does low damage - it's not #1, but it's still significantly above middle of the pack even after the nerfs today. It has quite a few positives (frequent burst cycles, high incidental cleave, crazy burst AoE).

Yes, we take 20% more damage (don't kid yourself, you're taking warpaint most of the time) but it's compensated for by high HP/selfhealing, along with an extremely strong defensive cooldown that's affected by Odyn's Champion. It's not nearly as grim as people make it out to be.

If you thought Blizzard will allow Fury Warriors to remain in their current state, you people smoke some good s*** right there.
    Fury Warriors are breaking the dmg charts from here to other side of the moon. All this moaning is so funny.
    If you want to go and complain about something that is really beyond comprehension, go ask Blizzard why they just buffed Outlaw Rogues. Rofl.
    Last edited by Kjarl Grimblood; 2016-07-13 at 09:16 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjarl Grimblood View Post
    If you thought Blizzard will allow Fury Warriors to remain in their current state, you people smoke some good s*** right there.
    Fury Warriors are breaking the dmg charts from here to other side of the moon. All this moaning is so funny.
    If you want to go and complain about something that is really beyond comprehension, go ask Blizzard why they just buffed Outlaw Rogues. Rofl.
    ww monk and dks are doing bigger numbers right now

I got a question!

How is Raging blow after the nerfs? Is it total ignorable if you take furious slash with frenzy?
    And how is it with inner fire, does it still outclass or atleast match FS with frenzy?

And how is bloodbath?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khelon View Post
    Edit: Didnt they remove the ability to wear 1h's for fury in legion aswell? Better get some 2h's if they did.
    You can still equip one handers but all the abilities require two handers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryndelin View Post
    I got a question!

How is Raging blow after the nerfs? Is it total ignorable if you take furious slash with frenzy?
    And how is it with inner fire, does it still outclass or atleast match FS with frenzy?

And how is bloodbath?
    Flip back a few pages and you'll see your answers. I don't think two pages back is very far.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    it's not #1, but it's still significantly above middle of the pack even after the nerfs today.
    I am genuinely curious how people speak with such authority on that matter given the lack of meaningful data in at least somewhat relevant sample sizes.

I just can't wait for that whirlwind legendary that makes it hit more times.... after whirlwinding big packs im going to need to change my pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    I am genuinely curious how people speak with such authority on that matter given the lack of meaningful data in at least somewhat relevant sample sizes.
    There are people in possession of non-public simulation data.

Deleted
    i Don't mind any of the recents numbers nerfs.
    But nerfing the flow of the rotation is stupid. Fury is not very fliuid to begin with and they just nerfed carnage, i expect it to be nerfed a 2nd time before release.

For months there were complains about massacre, no odyn champion during execute and execute beeing a dps loss overall.
    It seems the solution that came to their mind is : nerf carnage so they might pick massacre and also nerf odyn champion.
    It feels so uninspired, nothing is fixed just bad game design throwed here and there.
    Those devs can't be more clueless seriously ...
    I might switch class for the first time in 10 years if they do another stupid patch like this one.
    Next step : remove rage gen from bloodthrist and reduce carnage to 5 ... sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    There are people in possession of non-public simulation data.
    Sure I'd still bet the number of people who have the access and oversight on how well handled each individual module is should be easily in the single digit area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Sure I'd still bet the number of people who have the access and oversight on how well handled each individual module is should be easily in the single digit area.
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. WELLLLLLL.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It still is, because they're not nerfing the things that are putting it there. The nerfs have an effect for sure, and even the aforementioned top end will suffer a bit due to OC/Crit dam nerfs, but by and large it still has two dominating features that haven't been directly addressed.
    Being a newb warrior, what are the two dominating features?

Was playing my warrior last night, and to me rampage seems weak especially leveling compared to whirlwind. Wrecking ball procs just ravage mobs, especially after a dragon roar. I wish rampage hit harder personally. I would rather see mobs melt when i'm using my big spender. But I'm not going to complain or well see a huge whirlwind nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khelon View Post
    But I really dont get what you want. First you say that you dont want to go back to HFC for gear, but then you want to be competitive in it? You mean for a raiding guild or?

The people who gain the most from prepatch is people who have a lot of sockets. 75 gems turn into 200 stat, which is about 50% of the stat most items give. Blizzard is also testing out their new baleful proc items (or at least it seems like they are from how the dungeon journal for HFC is looking right now). All bosses have changed to the same item level on each difficulty (705+ for heroic) and we dont know how high they can proc. But lets just assume nothing changes and this is just a tooltip bug for beta, this is how your changes should look like for prepatch (assuming we still go for haste > mastery > crit > versa).

Helmet: Tier
    Neck: Iskar (changed from multi/mastery to mastery/haste)
    Shoulders: Tier
    Chest: You keep your current chest because there is no other option than tier and this one got a gem
    Wrist: Xhul (item unchanged in patch)
    Hands: Tier
    Cloak: Socretar (changed from haste/mult to mastery/haste), but because this item is 10 ilvls lower than archimonde cape it might not be worth it
    Waist: BoE (item unchanged in patch)
    Legs: Tier
    Shoes: Archi (changed from multi/haste to mastery/haste)
    Ring: Kilrogg (changed from multi/mastery to mastery/haste)

So in total you are making 5 changes if you dont include the cloak. 3 of which you could get without going to HFC by crafting them and 1 which you can buy from AH.

Learning how to play your spec is going to have a much bigger impact than changing a couple of items.

never say i dont want to i said its not the funniest thing to do , but ill do it i like haste ive seen what it does for the spec now and its great . dont worry i have 2 two handed swords from heroic archimonde though the 2 handed mace from tyrant is bis now

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    To be fair, everything was strong with TF; my guilds holy pally auto-attacking the boss between casts was powerful with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Not quite.

If you're Enraged -
    Rampage at max rage > WB > Execute > RB > BT > FS

If you're not Enraged -
    Rampage > BT > WB > RB > FS

Don't bother with Execute if you're not enraged, it's a waste of rage that could be spend enraging you.
    I wonder how Rampage would be better than execute.

Rampage = 153.306 dmg for 70 rage = 2.19 dmg/rage
    Execute = 176.813 dmg for 25 rage = 7.07 dmg/rage

Execute is at least three times better and it apply Juggernaut, increasing execute damage per 5% per application up to a maximim of 99 stacks (495%).

We use Execute every few seconds to stack up Juggernaut. I wonder what your maths are.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosodope View Post
    I wonder how Rampage would be better than execute.

Rampage = 153.306 dmg for 70 rage = 2.19 dmg/rage
    Execute = 176.813 dmg for 25 rage = 7.07 dmg/rage

Execute is at least three times better and it apply Juggernaut, increasing execute damage per 5% per application up to a maximim of 99 stacks (495%).

We use Execute every few seconds to stack up Juggernaut. I wonder what your maths are.
    Rampage Enrages you is generally the reason.

Was playing my warrior last night, and to me rampage seems weak especially leveling compared to whirlwind. Wrecking ball procs just ravage mobs, especially after a dragon roar. I wish rampage hit harder personally. I would rather see mobs melt when i'm using my big spender. But I'm not going to complain or well see a huge whirlwind nerf.
    I think it's more so that Rampage's damage is split up and ramps up over 1.5s, where as WW's damage is pretty evenly spaced over 3 real, real quick hits. WW w/ Wrecking Ball really does hit hard, but Rampage should hit harder overall. If Rampage's damage was split over the same time as WW's damage, you'd likely see Rampage chunk HP faster.
    Last edited by Samayael; 2016-07-13 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    ww monk and dks are doing bigger numbers right now
    show logs please.

a lot of claims are being thrown around on these forums without any logs or evidence.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates