Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    I understand this. But the question I am asking is: with my current haste I am able to fit two extra GCD's inside my enrages prior to hitting Rampage or BT respectively. Is it worth it using two extra global within Enrage to increase the chance in a crit BT, rather then overlapping Enrage timers and potentially losing Enrage uptime?@Archimtiros any input?

Edit: Better convey point.
    No, never use 2 FS in a row. You should be relying on Rampage & BC for your enrage more than BT crits anyway.

First, thanks for the reply. My reasoning though behind the FS is as follows:
    I understand that I have the rage for Rampage, but if I were to use Rampage following RB I'd have wasted two seconds on Enrage. The two extra globals gives me the extra 30% chance on my next BT, which could be the difference between a Enrage refresh or a less amount of time.

So wouldn't the two extra FS's inside Enrage prior to Rampage be more beneficially then wasting two seconds?
    archi already answered this some weeks ago and confirmed that you only use FS when dont have anything to press, you can have a few uptime more, but in that extrauptime you are using and ability in the enrage window while you are delaying a BT (do two more times damage than a FS, so a BT outside enrange is probably better than a FS in enrange window, unless you have shitloads of mastery) and delaying BT too, that is more or less the damage of 4 FS

Deleted
    First, thanks for the reply. My reasoning though behind the FS is as follows:
    I understand that I have the rage for Rampage, but if I were to use Rampage following RB I'd have wasted two seconds on Enrage. The two extra globals gives me the extra 30% chance on my next BT, which could be the difference between a Enrage refresh or a less amount of time.

So wouldn't the two extra FS's inside Enrage prior to Rampage be more beneficially then wasting two seconds?

But then you are also probably getting rage capped by not using Rampage on time. Thus you waste your auto attacks rage and your next rampage will be further away.

Quote Originally Posted by Haveth View Post
    The math here is correct, and that's where simulationcraft says the 4 GCDs inside BC breakpoint is, however in game you can expect something more like 24% to hit both the MH and OH hits of RB inside BC. At 23% the OH hit gets clipped outside BC since there is a delay between the two hits. This is with 90ms latency and a BC/BT macro.
    You can also adjust that with a custom lag tolerance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    archi already answered this some weeks ago and confirmed that you only use FS when dont have anything to press, you can have a few uptime more, but in that extrauptime you are using and ability in the enrage window while you are delaying a BT (do two more times damage than a FS, so a BT outside enrange is probably better than a FS in enrange window, unless you have shitloads of mastery) and delaying BT too, that is more or less the damage of 4 FS
    The TLDR is that the rage generation and direct damage of not delaying BT is worth more than the bonus chance to crit from FS. In practice I'll rarely do it, like when I have a 3+ stack of TfB about to fall off, but that's a fringe case and sims have shown the best results simply using BT over FS.

yea.. idk about that playing at 200+ ping and even with ability queue i still get those "ability light up as pressed and gcd goes off and the skill is not used" type of lags.. and at 26% haste i sometimes cant do bc/bt - rb - of - bt - rb before the bc ends because of this...

Bloodthirst increases attack speed in 7.1?
    Will 50% haste still be a thing for Fury then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyzer View Post
    Bloodthirst increases attack speed in 7.1?
    Will 50% haste still be a thing for Fury then?
    where did You read that? Can't find it on mmo front page and on blizz warrior forum section

Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldz View Post
    where did You read that? Can't find it on mmo front page and on blizz warrior forum section
    On one of the forums, but i'm uncertain now.

The last PTR notes stated that bloodthirst now increases attack speed by 100 percent and only causes us to take 20% instead of 30% more damage.

Fury
    Enrage Bloodthirst critical strikes will Enrage you, increasing your attack speed by 100% and damage you take by 30% 20% for 4 sec. Warrior - Fury Spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gannakis View Post
    The last PTR notes stated that bloodthirst now increases attack speed by 100 percent and only causes us to take 20% instead of 30% more damage.

Fury
    Enrage Bloodthirst critical strikes will Enrage you, increasing your attack speed by 100% and damage you take by 30% 20% for 4 sec. Warrior - Fury Spec.

Thats what enrage was doing all the time so far, sans "only" 20% increased damage taken.
    Nothing changed in terms of attackspeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsuna View Post
    Thats what enrage was doing all the time so far, sans "only" 20% increased damage taken.
    Nothing changed in terms of attackspeed.

Yeah I read that wrong my bad.

Hi there! Need your advice witch trinket is better 880 Nightmare Egg Shell or 850 Ursoc's Rending Paw in ST?

is there a thread listing all the fury updates for 7.1?

Has to be said, i'm not the biggest fan of instanced pvp, so it might be just my lack of knowledge. But it was stated numerous times that our extra dmg intake is supposed to be offset by our increased healthpool. Joined a few battlegrounds for a weekly quest - get scaled to 2.8 mil. Every bg i see ench shamans with 2.6 (10 ilvl lower then me) and unholy dks with 2.7. Am i missing something about the stat template distribution?

hey there guys..

im main arms and played fury last time @Prepatch legion.. now i got all 3 golden traits in my fury weapon and decent gear...

i want to set my weakauras now.. which buffs i need 2 track?

enrage...
    maybe the golden traits??

pls help

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecoura View Post
    hey there guys..

im main arms and played fury last time @Prepatch legion.. now i got all 3 golden traits in my fury weapon and decent gear...

i want to set my weakauras now.. which buffs i need 2 track?

enrage...
    maybe the golden traits??

pls help
    Here
    wago.io/4yZsUJ9Fb

Just add Juggernaut and you are good.
    Last edited by C4rnif3x; 2016-10-22 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    You can also adjust that with a custom lag tolerance.
    By default it's at 100ms, which should be accurate for me. I think maybe it has to do with Simulationcraft only counting the MH cast time inside BC for both hits.

I did notice that you can more reliably hit both RB hits inside BC with a castsequence macro if you are on the cusp of the breakpoint, say 23%.

/cast Avatar
    /cast Battle Cry
    /castsequence reset=20 Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, Odyn's Fury, Bloodthirst, Raging Blow

Also useful for people who keep mucking up their CD rotation - you still have to manually DR and wait the GCD though.

Can anyone on the ptr confirm the Trinket changes people have been talking about? Does anyone know how they will stand up to the current best trinkets?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
    Can anyone on the ptr confirm the Trinket changes people have been talking about? Does anyone know how they will stand up to the current best trinkets?
    I went on to compare trinkets, and it looks like about 3-4 trinkets were buffed. Mostly minor buffs, but Ursoc's was the one I noticed got a major buff -- the damage was quadrupled lol. So looks like Ursoc's is probably going to be bis for us.

An 870 ursoc's went from around 10.5k damage ---> 46k damage. Insane buff.

I didn't notice anything for the rest of our trinkets, the other 2-3 that were buffed were caster/tank trinkets and the numbers were minor.

edit: I was mistaken, not thorough on my first test. Just a tooltip change, perhaps a very minor buff slipped in.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2016-10-23 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    I went on to compare trinkets, and it looks like about 3-4 trinkets were buffed. Mostly minor buffs, but Ursoc's was the one I noticed got a major buff -- the damage was quadrupled lol. So looks like Ursoc's is probably going to be bis for us.

An 870 ursoc's went from around 10.5k damage ---> 46k damage. Insane buff.

I didn't notice anything for the rest of our trinkets, the other 2-3 that were buffed were caster/tank trinkets and the numbers were minor.
    Ursoc's Paw was a tooltip fix, it has always done more than the tooltip said. It did get a minor buff though, probably not enough to make it competitive until high ilvls however.