Quote Originally Posted by PrisonerPanzy View Post
    What are the advantages of choosing the rogue class and eventually the assassination specialization over any other class and specialization? Do people choose the rogue because of the equipment, skills, stats? I just want to see how everyone chooses there class and specialization and for what reasons? Thanks for any replies!
    Do yourself a favor: don't play a rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Todesbote View Post
    Do yourself a favor: don't play a rogue.
    Why? What is your reasoning behind that statement? Youre not even answering his questuon. You cant tell someone something like that and expect anyone to listen to you without solid reasoning behind your statement. Back up what you say so we can decide whether or not we care about your opinion.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

at the beginning i could stealth.
    when i learned a bit of lore, i could be a deathstalker

3 sec cast on poisons again nice I haven't see that since bc....

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    My initial thought(s) is that they don't want us being able to change poisons in combat.

No changes in last 4 (or 3?) builds. They think Assassination Rogue is fine or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    No changes in last 4 (or 3?) builds. They think Assassination Rogue is fine or what?
    Yes, they thought it was so good that they waited all those months to even activate it. Wait for 7.2 for bandaids and 8.0 for fixes and all new problems.

What are the advantages of choosing the rogue class and eventually the assassination specialization over any other class and specialization? Do people choose the rogue because of the equipment, skills, stats? I just want to see how everyone chooses there class and specialization and for what reasons? Thanks for any replies!
    I'm choosing assassin because I play a rogue and I don't trust blizzard with combat--er, outlaw--because I have been burned with low single target dps for a while now. It's a consequence of blade fury. They are no longer talking like they want to balance out AoE so most I'm expecting blade fury and combat to be my second spec. I never got good at Sub and the changes they've made seem...well, not even remotely worth experimenting. The simplicity of assassin makes it harder for them to screw up and assassin rogues have never been quite so haste dependent as combat (and maybe sub?). It's going to take a long time to build both artifacts up to snuff so I'll stick with assassin at the beginning. I am going to miss dispatch. Even if they took away our execute, I don't understand why they too away our proc button. Very, very strange decision.

I suppose I have to give them some kind of credit for solving our dagger problem--the fact that we need two is a sticking spot with rogues--thanks to the legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    oh boo hoo. They're poisons. Who cares other than you? If you have to reapply it during a fight, youre doing it wrong anyway.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    oh boo hoo. They're poisons. Who cares other than you? If you have to reapply it during a fight, youre doing it wrong anyway.
    It just goes to prove how much Blizzard is listening. I haven't seen hardly any feedback regarding poison swapping in combat, and if it was advantageous in PvX, I'd personally want it to be kept and improved upon. There's more significant/pressing QoL changes that should be attended to.

I wonder if the increased poison cast time is because they want to keep the glyph to reduce the cast time... if that's not the case, while it's an irrelevant change... having a reduced cast time is just a minor QoL.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

Quote Originally Posted by Geckoo View Post
    I wonder if the increased poison cast time is because they want to keep the glyph to reduce the cast time... if that's not the case, while it's an irrelevant change... having a reduced cast time is just a minor QoL.
    The very fact that they ignore feedback, and then only make this irrelevant change is a spit on Assassination communities face.

The very fact that they ignore feedback, and then only make this irrelevant change is a spit on Assassination communities face.
    Look, i'm not happy with how they are treating rogues or the overall direction the class has taken, but just because they are silent (and that is a bad thing Blizzard!) doesn't mean that they ignore feedback.

I'm sure this is not like they had a meeting last week about what they should change and a guy just said: hey, let's revert the poison cast time!. It's more likely to be just a consequence of something else while they are still working on other stuff.

I guess i'm feeling optimistic today, maybe tomorrow i'm all about making voodoo to Celestalon.

Deleted
    For fun , me =)

You guys do realize that its always been 3s cast time and the glyph lowered it to 1.5s? Right?
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Geckoo View Post
    Look, i'm not happy with how they are treating rogues or the overall direction the class has taken, but just because they are silent (and that is a bad thing Blizzard!) doesn't mean that they ignore feedback.

I'm sure this is not like they had a meeting last week about what they should change and a guy just said: hey, let's revert the poison cast time!. It's more likely to be just a consequence of something else while they are still working on other stuff.

I guess i'm feeling optimistic today, maybe tomorrow i'm all about making voodoo to Celestalon.
    Testing Phase: Alpha
    Focus: Classes & Specs
    Development Method: Agile. Changes occur rapidly on each iteration (build) based on feedback
    Assassination Status: Silent for 4 builds
    Conclusion: They think the spec is fine
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-04-22 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    You guys do realize that its always been 3s cast time and the glyph lowered it to 1.5s? Right?
    The glyph makes it instant on live.

Testing Phase: Alpha
    Focus: Classes & Specs
    Development Method: Agile. Changes occur rapidly on each iteration (build) based on feedback
    Assassination Status: Silent for 4 builds
    Conclusion: They think the spec is fine
    They think spec is fine != They ignore feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Lorentz View Post
    They think spec is fine != They ignore feedback
    + Not every build needs to have changes for every class and spec, there isn't any kind of rule about it.

Subtley rogues never had a blue say a thing about energy regeneration despite giving feedback about it in every single build... and just one day out of nowhere relentless strikes was changed. The point is that as much as i despise how silent they usually are, all we can do is be patient and keep giving good quality feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    No it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    Lol what? Youre kidding right? We are playing the same game, yes?
    My Youtube Channel