Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Role Playing peeps where art though?

So I return to WoW after two expacs and the Rp forum hasn't been sat around waiting for me to return? What's that about?

And where's Madgod got to?

This is all change and I don't like it.

I'm still around! Though not as an RPer here, sadly. Things have kinda petered out... a long time ago, actually. Nor as a mod, since I left the team due to disagreement on policy. I've been way too busy on my game design projects, both for school and personal projects like my own pen and paper RPG.

Which is coming along nicely, actually! Cool lore and play for paladin classes an the like.

I still keep in contact with Fic and Lokann, though I haven't talked with the others in a long time.

Hows you been sirrah?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good day there Maddison!

I am rather good thank you good sir.

Pen and paper rp sounds interesting, especially good pally classes. The world knows they are the best class

I might try and single handedly bring the rp forum back, I've let my sub lapse but I can still just talk nonsense to myself here until it looks busy enough for other people to join in

They're pretty much the best set of classes in the game mechanically if you ignore the guardians, deceivers, necromancers, warlocks, and warriors.

Though with lore they definitely beat warriors and warlocks. Personally really love the guardian, necromancer, and deceiver lore though. It's really freaking cool!

And if ya do, good luck mate. You should still have me on Steam if you wanna chill and chat. Might revive an IRC just for shits n' giggles.
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2015-11-18 at 02:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of change man....lots of change.

I did wait a bit though. Then I moved onto D&D and meeting people irl. It has been weird and awesome.

And if you do try this I'll be sure to check these forums more often. I get my RP fix pen and paper style but I wouldn't mind some forum-based on the side. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Aramore View Post
    Pen and paper rp sounds interesting, especially good pally classes. The world knows they are the best class
    Don't worry I have been heading the Paladins and Clerics/Priests. They are quite the righteous and zealous bunch.

necromancers get their asses kicked in lore!

Edit: Been so long I forgot how to do this formatting stuff.
    Last edited by Nonfictionless; 2015-11-18 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonfictionless View Post
    Don't worry I have been heading the Paladins and Clerics/Priests. They are quite the righteous and zealous bunch. necromancers get their asses kicked in lore =D
    do they though? Do they really? *raises eyebrow*

ALSO. WE NEED TO WORK ON THE BEASTIARY. SOMETIME. I CANT THIS WEEK, I HAVE LIKE WAY TOO MANY PROJECTS. MAYBE THANKSGIVING BREAK, IF I AM SUDDENLY NOT BUSY.

Oh and crafting. Those are the two big systems left. Something tells me we won't be done with those for a while. And THEN comes the glory that is actually constructing a book / wiki.
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2015-11-18 at 02:59 AM.

Deleted
    Deceiver > all.

The magic of flesh and blood, witch-cults, shapeshifting, vampirism, sacrifice...

Basically the best class ever dude.
    Last edited by mmoc8b3023a1c1; 2015-11-20 at 10:41 AM.

I'm a tad late to the party, am I?
    Short Version: got Married, started building a house and stuff.
    Also got my college friends into Pen and Paper so that satisfies most of my RP-urges these days.
    It's mostly The Dark Eye, which is EXTENSIVE to say the least.

And Ara: Khorianas and Aramore could bitch about the (ab)use of the holy light anytime.
    But not the next two weeks since i got a Cuba vacation going

also: I thought about jumping into the IRC just to flip through our old quotes if those still exist.
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2015-11-20 at 12:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khorianas View Post
    Booooooo!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

How dare you have a real life you you you non-nerd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Booooooo!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

How dare you have a real life you you you non-nerd!
    Errr I build the house totally just for better internet and networking and I married her so I don't need to find a healer via LFG/R ?

(Totally a lie, I'm my wifes healer bi***)

Also got my college friends into Pen and Paper so that satisfies most of my RP-urges these days.

And Ara: Khorianas and Aramore could bitch about the (ab)use of the holy light anytime.

also: I thought about jumping into the IRC just to flip through our old quotes if those still exist.
    KHOR YOU SLAG! I missed you!

And congrats dude, that's awesome stuff!

All of this really makes me want to get an Umbrus campaign going. All the Warcraft guys in a completely new world, except they aren't anything like their old selves because most of you guys would play paladins and paladins are kinda like slightly more rational scarlet crusaders.

So i guess Aramore wouldn't need to change up much, in hindsight.

BUT THAT WOULD TAKE EFFORT AND TIME AND I DONT HAVE MUCH OF THAT TILL DECEMBER.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    All the Warcraft guys in a completely new world, except they aren't anything like their old selves because most of you guys would play paladins and paladins are kinda like slightly more rational scarlet crusaders.
    That's because they're all boring as fuck.

Shaman RP > paladin RP. You bums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    KHOR YOU SLAG! I missed you!

And congrats dude, that's awesome stuff!

All of this really makes me want to get an Umbrus campaign going. All the Warcraft guys in a completely new world, except they aren't anything like their old selves because most of you guys would play paladins and paladins are kinda like slightly more rational scarlet crusaders.

So i guess Aramore wouldn't need to change up much, in hindsight.

BUT THAT WOULD TAKE EFFORT AND TIME AND I DONT HAVE MUCH OF THAT TILL DECEMBER.
    What do you mean more rational Scarlet Crusaders?

Scarlet Crusaders are the only rational ones left. Anything less is clearly not devout enough, your so called paladins sound like agents of the scourge to me!

- - - Updated - - -

I had a look on IRC and Scrapbucket seems to have disappeared

I had a look on IRC and Scrapbucket seems to have disappeared
    Noooooo

10+ Year Old Account
    Just been rereading all my threads because mine were always awesome but Ive just noticed on my dance contest. Did I predict Vol'Jin becoming Warchief in a CRP? Here

Deleted
    Just been rereading all my threads because mine were always awesome but Ive just noticed on my dance contest. Did I predict Vol'Jin becoming Warchief in a CRP? Here
    Git on my level, Dave Kosak confirmed that this thing is actually true.

Oh my god you're all alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    Either that or someone's hacked all of our accounts as part of some elaborate hoax.

I kinda hope it's the latter. Makes me feel important.

Deleted
    Wait, you are alive?

WELL, NOT FOR LONG NYOHOHOHOHOHO-

Where the balls have you been man?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Git on my level, Dave Kosak confirmed that this thing is actually true.
    Can confirm. I got pics.