Steam Sales Are Destroying the Environment... of my wallet

Only a week ago, dollar bills roamed the plains of Wallet in large herds.
    Now, where there was the gentle ruffle of paper against leather, there is only silence.

The natural predator of the dollar is coffee. These agile and hot cups tend to target the smallest of bills, culling the herd.
    However, an invasion species, the steam sale swept in like a swarm of locust, decimating the local dollar population.

Local conservation efforts are already underway, evident by a "home made" lunch. We interviewed an activist, who said, "You can never prepare for this sort of thing, it just happens. We depend entirely on the bounty of Wallet, for food, water, shelter, and all that has been threatened by steam sales."

Some legislators are considering limiting the number of permits issued to convenience items, a proposal that has the coffee addiction lobbyists already running attack ads.

Even if these efforts are successful, it will be sometime before Wallet returns to its former glory.

-Huff.ME
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Use backloggery.com to guilt yourself into playing your current games before buying new ones. That's what I do....

.....but it doesn't really work for me but it might for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Use backloggery.com to guilt yourself into playing your current games before buying new ones. That's what I do....

.....but it doesn't really work for me but it might for you!!
    Along these lines, you might want to buy games with a vast amount of quality play hour time so as to not be buying a new 10-20 hour long game so often. Games with endless replay value such as HotS and TF2 help too.