Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Caffeinated beverages

Hey there. I've lurked mmo-champ for years as I've played since Vanilla beta:

I'm in my 5th year at a university and a paper I have due tomorrow in health psychology requires a survey completed by a random population:

Survey is complete, my paper and presentation is done. Thank you again
    Last edited by Wogehkak; 2015-12-02 at 05:32 AM. Reason: done

10+ Year Old Account
    I did the survey for you. I used to drink a cup of coffee a day, but stopped when I had the signs of the beginnings of an Ulcer. I maybe had coffee once or twice in the last 2 months. I would change the questioning. Everyone feels sad or irritable sometimes. I would specify it with caffine.

I looked at your survey. Most of the questions are hard for me to attest to caffine as i am bipolar and most of the time my moods is off regardless of what I drink.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

First question: I do not drink caffeinated beverages.
    Next nine questions: Can't answer because of my choice for #1.

That was a quick straightforward survey. I just kinda wish there was a bit more selection for the "Have you ever tried to quit caffeinated beverages" part, because like, I've tried laying off of soda and regular coffee (I just get decaff), but tea has less caffeine anyway so I don't really mind it.

whats up with all these surveys... *puts on tin foil hat*

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's getting to be finals week for most colleges.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You and me both, we know that dirty deal.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

coffee... something I just have to have to function. Its placebo more than anything. Regardless what theories and scientific proofs people have against it, it works for me and I will keep drinking it. Go coffee!

I've been drinking coffee since i started working at around 14 or 15 i'd guess, simply because that's all that was available other than water at my old workplace, can go from 1 cup a day to 5 depending on where i am.
    I drink tea equally to coffee so the preferred caffeinated drink should've been a multiple choice ^^

Coffee is not what i use when i need to focus on studying for finals, Snus does the trick there. Keeps me awake and focused better than a cup of coffee.
    Last edited by Kjanaprik; 2015-11-30 at 09:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did the survey. Good Luck in class, I have finals coming up too.

Coffee, black, possibly with two ice cubes if I'm in a rush. As I'm getting ready for work. No other caffeinated beverages in my day.

Did your survey, good luck with the paper.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

15+ Year Old Account
    Done.

With all these surveys we're answering, any chance we could get an update when the results are in?

I took the survey.

I drink one monster energy drink for breakfast simply because coffee comes out my ass the same way it goes down my throat, within minutes.

I don't really drink sodas outside of my morning Monster.

I'm very interested in your research and your findings. Even if I don't win your contest, PM me and lets chat? I have some things going on related 100% to your topic and would love to flesh out some ideas / understand more.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

I took your survey! I drink coffee daily because it's delicious

Deleted
    since I have low blood pressure in the morning (prolly the only inheritance I get from my dad), I really DO cherish my morning coffee. Last few days were bad because I only had instant espresso at hand, which is not a good substitute.
    Speaking of coffee, I like the freshly brewn coffee scent. I remember my parents renting a boat for our vacation and I slept on a makeshift bed in the kitchen and I would be slowly waking up to the scent of fresh coffee in the morning. If I was woken up like this every day, I wouldn't complain.

Thank you so much everyone, just checked and have 120 responses when you combine mmo champ and diablofans - as I forgot to add a nickname part to the survey I guess ill just randomly select someone that replies to this thread or the diablofans one and see if you'd like a hyjal wisp to sell in wow as a thank you gift. Thanks again

Feel free to keep doing the survey as I'm not done with the paper yet, pulling an all nighter lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess in my mind I separate soda and tea, but since tea is caffeinated I guess in truth I drink caffeine multiple times a day. Green tea in the morning, green tea in the afternoon and green tea in the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    First question: I do not drink caffeinated beverages.
    Next nine questions: Can't answer because of my choice for #1.
    Sorry, I shoulda added n/a but no is the answer I was looking for if someone doesn't drink caffeinated beverages