Poll: Would you try Mountain Dew-flavored wings?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    If they had just made a spicy citrus flavor I'd try it.

But until they can figure out how to do honey garlic wings they can piss right off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yeah, one of the reviews said the sauce is over the top sweet...author's opinion so YMMV. I've never eaten at BWW but I find these new Dew-flavored foods to be both fascinating and terrifying.

Anyone try the Dew-flavored Doritos/Cheetos?
    No but I don't get why doritos and mountain dew combination is a thing in the first place. It seems like you can't buy one or the other without them both advertising one another. I kind of get it's this "gamer culture" thing but doritos and sugary drinks are so cliche

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    No but I don't get why doritos and mountain dew combination is a thing in the first place. It seems like you can't buy one or the other without them both advertising one another. I kind of get it's this "gamer culture" thing but doritos and sugary drinks are so cliche
    Yup agreed...also just because the two flavors are good separate-yet-together doesn't mean they are good *together* in one food...I was never a fan of Doritos tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup agreed...also just because the two flavors are good separate-yet-together doesn't mean they are good *together* in one food...I was never a fan of Doritos tbh.
    The spicy nacho cheese flavor is pretty good. The original is just too cheesy for my taste. I rarely eat them anyways, you can eat almost an entire bag before you notice. The calories

7+ Year Old Account
    Mixing two nasty things to make the ultimate nasty thing. Awesome?

I guess I'd try it since it sounds like nothing more than a lemon pepper flavoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Soda has been used in sauces for a while now. The popularity has also been increasing in the US the last few years. It finally got to franchises recently. I remember the last time I was at Chili's with my family they had Dr. Pepper ribs on the menu.
    Dr. Pepper is actually understandable, it's the same as those people who mix Root Beer into their BBQ sauce. Earthier, richer flavor and more in line with wings, ribs or the like. Mt. Dew is a real odd choice that doesn't have a natural affinity to wings.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

7+ Year Old Account
    Eww, no. I like spicy hot wings. Normally I get Hot, sometimes when I'm in the mood I'll get the Blazing ones. They are good but they make my face go numb.

The BWW here refused me service I will not return, they can suck 1000 dicks.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would throw them in the garbage where they belong.

Buffal Wild Wings sucks at making regular hot wings...these would be disgusting.
    X

10+ Year Old Account
    I will never eat from Buffalo Wild Wings again. I went there once and ordered buffalo wings. What I expected: wings with buffalo sauce, y'know, buffalo wings. What I got: plain chicken wings with some kind of powder on them that I suppose was supposed to emulate buffalo sauce.

Also, Mountain Dew is gross.

New recipe idea? Thanks, Mountain Dew!

10+ Year Old Account
    the last two times i was at a buffalo wild wings my friend got cut off as soon as he sat down at the bar and then they wouldn't serve my other friend because his ID was cracked saying it was against ABC regulations

so no, not unless someone brought some home. I used to like BWW, but i just hate them now. they make that he-lakeesha looking bitch that wouldn't cash my payroll bank checks bc my id's address didn't match the addresses on the check and stupid grandma that put my refund on a giftcard at walmart look like they have common sense.

man now i just feel like unloading a fully automatic assault rifle.

o.o

<.< liiiike, around nowhere in particular. at nothing in particular. and definitely not near one of those businesses or anything.

i'm just going to shut up now

this is all your fault

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Also, Mountain Dew is gross.
    Whaaaaat...them's fighting words D:

I don't drink soda much (and when I do 99.99% of the time it is diet) but I do like mountain dew on occasion, I'll let myself have a can once or twice a year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Those buckets look like the nastiest chicken i have ever seen
    It's GMO mystery meat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    It's GMO mystery meat.
    You're missing a few buzzwords like pink slime/MSG/gluten

Whaaaaat...them's fighting words D:

I don't drink soda much (and when I do 99.99% of the time it is diet) but I do like mountain dew on occasion, I'll let myself have a can once or twice a year.
    I don't think I'd be able to only have one or two cans of soda a year...simply because it's so abundantly everywhere to drink.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind BWW. Really only other option for wings if I don't want wing stop. Also have good memories going there to watch Texas games with my dad before we got the longhorn network.

Still, Mountain Dew sauce? Ew

I like spaghetti with marinara sauce.

I also like caramel.

I do not want to eat spaghetti with both marinara and caramel.

Feel the same about these.