Thread: Yoga pants

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Well we know where this is going. In before the person who says they can only sleep naked.
    I wear boxer briefs to bed. I can only sleep if youre naked though...

Deleted
    Well we know where this is going. In before the person who says they can only sleep naked.
    I've tried, I just can't sleep when I'm not naked.

"Last time I checked, Cain didn't bludgeon Abel with a Gameboy; Genghis Khan didn't have an Xbox Live account; and Hitler didn't play Crash Bandicoot." -- Tommy Tallarico

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    I don't really get the logic there of it being sloppy or lazy, because it's as much effort to put on jeans as it is to put on leggings or yoga pants. If you have a nice shirt or whatever with it it's still part of the outfit. PJs on the other hand look lazy because you don't even try to make them an outfit, you are just wearing them because comfy
    To me, no outfit looks good with Yoga pants. No matter how hard someone tries. Unless, they are used as leggings under a skirt. Then they are replacements for stockings or leggings.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    I wear boxer briefs to bed. I can only sleep if youre naked though...
    Can't help you there. I rarely have pants on around my house but I can't go full on naked. My kids are getting old enough to notice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Only on silk or satin sheets. A naked body sliding on silk is an incredible feeling.
    Had a set. Never lasted long. It is impossible for a silk sheet to stay on a bed overnight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yoga pants are basically just spandex so I'm pretty sure as far as tightness goes they're all the same. It's just a matter of how thick they are. I find yoga pants on women to be extremely hot (as long as they aren't hippos sporting a muffin top sort of look, eck >.<) but I don't support wearing them out in public. I mean if you plan on going out after the gym or something bring an extra pair of sweat pants or shorts or something to wear over them so you don't look like you're basically naked. That's how you attract creeps.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2015-12-18 at 07:57 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    i've done a bit of google searching for things such as "yoga pants outfit ideas" "how to make yoga pants stylish". each picture I see is just women who are going to the gym, or some huge sweater hanging down low with yoga pants on and some high boots. Not all the stylish to me.

Perhaps it is just an age thing. This sort of look feel very "college campus" to me.

Deleted
    It's weird to sleep in clothes. :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't help you there. I rarely have pants on around my house but I can't go full on naked. My kids are getting old enough to notice.

- - - Updated - - -

Had a set. Never lasted long. It is impossible for a silk sheet to stay on a bed overnight.
    Yeah, they have a mind of their own. But damn they are comfortable. There is also the fact that they would need to be dry cleaned instead of just throwing them in the wash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    I completely agree.

Deleted
    I completely agree.
    But you...

I personally can't wear anything but underwear to bed. It feels very strange to me otherwise.
    You're also weird! D:

I got good practice sleeping through class. It'd be a little weird and less discrete to strip down in school just to catch a nap.

10+ Year Old Account
    But you...

You're also weird! D:
    Well, that is basically being naked. lol. The only reason I do wear underwear to bed is because I live with roommates. If I wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, I don't want to wander out there without thinking with my self completely exposed.

Baggy clothes are like my thing for sleeping. Anything tight is a no go.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So no doubt yoga pants are now like the thing to wear if you're a woman. But how tight is too tight for a pair of yoga pants? I was at Walmart the other day and this woman was in front of my in the isle wearing yoga pants. She was moderately good looking but her pants were so tight that she was sporting a wedgie and her ass was visibly jiggling as she walked. So at what point is too tight and is this an example of too tight?
    Yoga pants is possibly the best thing ever! As some one said earlier as long as it doesn't affect circulation then its g2g

I actually don't mind if a woman has a little extra weight on her and is in yoga pants I think it's kinda sexy , but too much of anything can be a bad thing :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I don't know of any women who object to yoga pants, to be honest. But I'm sure they are out there, my grandmother once told me that she thinks long hair on women past the age of 30 is slutty.
    Long hair is the only way a woman should have her hair, that's just crazy talk. About 1 in 100 can pull of the pixie look, and medium length hair is like eating lukewarm meals, not worth the bother. As far as yoga pants go they're fine 99% of the time, I'm actually more bothered by any cameltoe action from them than their ass partially exposed. Never been a cameltoe guy, just gross.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

I don't know.... I have seen people wearing their baggy jeans down to their knees. When I see that, I just think "bro, that is way too baggy". If I see women wearing yoga pants so tight that I can pretty much see everything then I think that is too tight. But that's fine with me if all women wear yoga pants that tight. I also would not mind if bikini in shopping mall is a fashion statement.
    their moving their table over their
    they're moving they're table over they're
    there moving there table over there

Quote Originally Posted by wow2011 View Post
    I don't know.... I have seen people wearing their baggy jeans down to their knees. When I see that, I just think "bro, that is way too baggy". If I see women wearing yoga pants so tight that I can pretty much see everything then I think that is too tight. But that's fine with me if all women wear yoga pants that tight. I also would not mind if bikini in shopping mall is a fashion statement.
    Denis Leary said it best:

The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    How do you guys feel about jeggings?
    They are pure evil straight from hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I don't like Yoga pants. I think they are right on par with leaving your house in your pajamas. It is lazy and sloppy. The worst is that some women don't understand the difference between Yoga pants, and leggings. Leggings can be worn under a skirt if it is cold so you can stay warm. But they should not be worn as straight up pants. Again, lazy and sloppy.

But in the end, I am not the fashion police, and I have no say in what other people should and should not wear. So take the above with a grain of salt.
    Heh, my girlfriend wore a pair of leggings as pants the other day.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!