Poll: ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I find the poll very offensive to be honest. I'm not undecided, I actually don't have a favorite because I like all three at different times.

Having a favorite feels to me, personally, like that teenage mentality of having a "favorite band" as if I don't like, like, 999 bands.

So yeah, I wouldn't have a favorite not because I'm "undecided" but because I don't pick favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    On topic: Take a guess.
    Oh, I knew you liked Battle Mage too! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    I enjoy fire, the aoe capabilities are just crazy, the playstyle is intensive and the animations are great.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, Fire>Acane>Frost 6.1.
    I always loved the fire's gameplay. Arcane 6.1 was so enjoyable and Frost was way better than MoP.
    Now, Fire>Frost>Arcane. Not because I love 2 button weaving as frost, but I can't stand PoF/AM/t18 rng, especially the first one. Fire has come to a point that has a much more stable opener than Arcane with a guaranteed crit buff up for PC. That doesn't mean it overpowers Arcane, but I really despise PoF. It can skyrocket you or disappoint you immensely.

10+ Year Old Account
    In general Fire, but really it ebbs and flows with all 3 depending on what has been "best" for a while since then I get bored of that one and want to play something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only spec I enjoy for Mage is frost. I mained mage from Ulduar to ToT and played whatever spec was best, but around 5.2 I finally reached the point where it's just not worth it to me to play anything other than frost now.

Deleted
    Fire, always have. I've hated Frost since MC, so no thanks.

Deleted
    All three can be good or bad depended on case. e.g. Frost can be boring but also extremely consistent, it is not going to surprise you and you can't easily fail to rotate with it. Arcane can fail to rotate properly but it's very fun when it works well. Fire can devastate on AOE but it can be bad for bursting on single target.

Deleted
    Frost, haven't tried Fire it doesn't really appeal to me, but really dislike arcane. Will probably stick to Frost till the end of the expansion.

I'm quite thankful between tiers and patches that all 3 come and go as I quite like all of them. I'd probably get bored playing 1 spec non stop.