Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Republican Presidential Viewing Thread. *Singing children not included

What makes this official? Are you endorsed by the GOP? Do you have paid advertising slots?

Am I being detained?!
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

A preview from the undercard.

http://www.theonion.com/article/huck...low-cros-52174

Lamenting that his kin “just weren’t the same since” while responding to a question at Thursday’s undercard debate, Republican candidate Mike Huckabee decried Obamacare’s failure to help his slow-witted, cross-eyed cousin Chester who got kicked by a mule in early 2013. “He’s got a big ol’ crater in his forehead and warn’t able to ’member much, but dang nabbit, even Chester done know that Obamacare let him down,” said Huckabee, adding that the Affordable Care Act had been a whole peck a’ trouble for his cousin, who could purt near only recollect five or six words since his accident but was still “friendlier than a possum in a sack of cackleberries.” “If that don’t beat all, they still saw fit to send us a dad-burned bill for who-knows-what gubmint gobbledygook, even though Chester ain’t a lick better off than afore. I’ll tell ya, when that Obamacare bill showed up, I was madder’n a wet hen.” At press time, Huckabee was criticizing the Obama administration’s disaster relief efforts for failing to save his Aunt Magda’s shack from being swallowed up by a mud hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    What makes this official? Are you endorsed by the GOP? Do you have paid advertising slots?

Am I being detained?!
    All of the above!

You will sing with the children!

I thought LOUDOBBS worked for CNN? I thought he was their token rightwing frothy guy?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

If Trump gets elected the next four years will be interesting.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I'm mainly watching the running commentary on :
    http://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog...election-2016/

Which gives some good context.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching it after having dental surgery. Woo!

Ughhhhh Cruz.

Cruz is such a tool.

- - - Updated - - -

What a fucking war mongering idiot Cruz is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't know the SotU speech was suppose to be a news program. Cruz is a warmongering ass.

- - - Updated - - -

How is ISIS is getting stronger? They're losing ground and the US has killed dozens of upper leadership over the past year.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Fox thinks the sailors in Iran story is an international crisis, surprise surprise.

Haha. The Job creators need tax cuts. The fall of the top rate from 90% to 40% over the last 50 years isn't enough? The fall in the tax rates for corporations wasn't enough either?

Chris Christie just don't say anything substantial. It's just slogans and buzzwords.

- - - Updated - - -

THEN DON'T FUCKING ENTER THEIR SOVEREIGN WATERS YOU BLOATED IDIOT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol... OK Jeb. Your brother did such an outstanding job.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by The Flowering Sunset View Post
    Chris Christie just don't say anything substantial. It's just slogans and buzzwords.
    I thought it was substantive. Didn't he just propose a restraining order on Hillary Clinton. Interesting that he thinks she could impose policy from 10 miles outside the White House.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jeb sounds like a buffoon.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Wow Jeb took notes on how to circle jerk. ...Rubio too.

Rubio laying fire down against the Hillbeast.

Lol I just can't watch this anymore..

edit: THEYRE GONNA DESTROY OUR ELECTRIC GRID!!!!