Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Can't seem to get past rank 4 right now. I'm somehow always matched up against counter decks and changing decks doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Can't seem to get past rank 4 right now. I'm somehow always matched up against counter decks and changing decks doesn't help.
    ....And which part of Blizzard's crooked matchmaker makes you feel good?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    ....And which part of Blizzard's crooked matchmaker makes you feel good?
    Wrong thread lol my bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Plain hunter vs a pirate warrior. I get the new warlock 3/3 that discovers a card and get misdirection, play it ano watch his korkron elite charge straight into a 6/4 frothing beserker tehehehe

So I decided to launch HS on desktop today while I read something on Kindle with my feet up. I don't think I mentioned it on the forum before, but I pushed to rank 10 because I got annoyed like a week ago. I was in limbo of playing with fun decks and ranking up. So I got to rank 10 quickly and stopped.

So today, being over the threshold, I played 3 games with my Quest Taunt Warrior and 2 games my Dinomancer Beast Hunter. I did horribly. I legitimately lost all five games. Granted, I was focusing on like 7 sources of some neural network material on second screen and on kindle, but still...I'd probably have lost the games anyway. Not like winning matters.

Case in point, Blizzard matchmaker thought I was garbage, so they put me against a rank 11. I decided to queue with my "Value Priest" for fun. Obviously Blizzard never let me open the Priest quest or the spell legendary, so it's just a ghetto fun deck.

Now, I played a rank 11 secret mage. He was probably 4 stars if he was facing me, right? He was pretty alright. I navigated through his secrets and tested them carefully. Am genius so nobigdeal. But it was very clear that I was going to win. I controlled the situation perfectly.

And yet, instead of conceding like most [bad word]s do, he played the game out. For literally 10 turns I healed his face while I had Velen on board and kept him alive, and he stayed and let the turns pass (quickly, nothing to think about) while he continuously fatigued with no cards left.

And so, I conceded the game. For him, the win probably pushed him into the rank 10 threshold. For me, the win would have meant nothing. I was just playing for fun anyway, I had nothing to gain but 3.3 gold for winning. Now he can take a break and play some fun decks and not stress about winning to get to the next rank.

Had Blizzard not introduced these rank floors, I likely wouldn't have conceded. But with the floors, the game is much more enjoyable.

Sometimes, guys, it's nice to be considerate toward other people. Remember, it's just a digital card game. Winning doesn't really matter unless you're in the top 200 legends. It's nice to give people a break, sometimes.

Jaraxxus with 40 hp and free hero power, feels good

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm intrigued...how did you get jax while playing against a mage? Prince?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuupag View Post
    I'm intrigued...how did you get jax while playing against a mage? Prince?
    Kazakus potion - add 3 random demons to your hand (notice the other 2 still there)

Deleted
    So i decided to try some ranked with my new made n'zoth rogue and got into game vs a legit reno warlock deck and actully won to me suprise(prolly cause his soulfire discarded his jaraxus)

Edit: i actully win against real decks then i loose against a freaking dinomancy hunter of all things Lol. And im not even mad.
    Last edited by mmocc56b999c4f; 2017-06-04 at 09:57 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    God I love hunters. When they have a pretty meaty Hyena staring down my slightly meatier VanCleef, they like to buff it with Houndmaster and go face instead of trading, because they forget that Sap exists

Twice in a row!
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2017-06-06 at 08:45 AM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Playing N'Thun Reno Rogue in wild and facing some sort of control priest (maybe Lyra or deathrattle). Priest dirty rats me on turn 3, pulling out Dr. 7. Next turn he glimmer roots and fails to pick the right card, to which he concedes right away lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Just beat a dragon pally with a dragon rogue deck I threw together. Always funny to see meme decks beat real decks, even when those decks are fairly old.

Drafted a Rogue deck in Arena with 3 Hallucinations, 4 Journey Belows, 2 Jade Shurikens, and 2 Jade Swarmers. This is by far the most fun I've had in arena in quite some time. 95% of the time I use Journey Below I get an Aya Blackpaw and just Jade the fuck out of my opponents. After turn 8, I'm getting 7-8-9+ Jades every turn. Even against Mages with every board clear in the world, I just reload every turn.

I was playing secret mage last night and got a quest rogue which I despise more than anything on the planet. He's doing the usual rope every turn to bounce cards. I'm just going yolo face to kill the prick. He is at 3/4 on his quest and plays a card to return his 4th to hand but I have spellbender in play. The spellbender goes to MY hand and his hand is empty. He concedes. Made me happy.

Really enjoying Dragon Rogue. I'm not playing any serious competitive games, just wild casual atm, but I'm winning most of my games (often before turn 10).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Really enjoying Dragon Rogue. I'm not playing any serious competitive games, just wild casual atm, but I'm winning most of my games (often before turn 10).
    Can you export me a decklist? I love wacky shit, wanna see what you got =)
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

If you saw in the "Vent" thread, I spent 4.9k dust on like 7 cards for a Freeze Mage deck.

*licks lips seductively* Oh yes, Mr. Quest Rogue. I know you have an infinite amount of 5/5's. I know a normal tempo or control deck would have a hard time keeping up. But we're a Freeze Mage. We'll just freeze your pathetic minions and burn your ugly face off.

- - - Updated - - -

Well. The deck is pretty good, I guess 4.9k dust was an okay investment. Went 7-0 from rank 14 to 11.

I should have have played more to actually hit rank 10, but my intention was to test the deck, not play all night. Sample size is too small so we can't draw any conclusions, but I love feeling powerful over these lame quest rogues ehehehehehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Yep!

http://imgur.com/BCwWD9w

No Twilight Guardians in there, mainly because I didn't play dragon decks when they were at their height and I have higher crafting priorities atm, but they could easily be subbed into the deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Yep!

>When Blizzard implements a new feature so it's easy for people to share decklists, but the players still just show each other images.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    >When Blizzard implements a new feature so it's easy for people to share decklists, but the players still just show each other images.
    *Shrugs* don't know where you access it from. Plus pulling it from Imugr is still easy enough :P

10+ Year Old Account
    *Shrugs* don't know where you access it from. Plus pulling it from Imugr is still easy enough :P
    Copy it from Hearthstone and paste it into here with the code?????