Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire ShadowofVashj's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In the basement of Oribos playing cards with fellow Ebon Knights and Cartel members.

Bernie Sanders sings "This Land is Your Land"

I mean, I love this because in another universe this could be my dad (another brooklyn born Jew). Go Bernie!

Obama sings "Thrift Shop" parody.

Seriously did Sanders really sing that or ...soundbite mashup ...parody ...whats the story?

MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

7+ Year Old Account
    In the basement of Oribos playing cards with fellow Ebon Knights and Cartel members.
    Except Bernie is the one actually singing... it's not a parody...

Carson's rap song was better.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowofVashj View Post
    Well, more like speaking in rhythm with the music.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowofVashj View Post
    That's crazy, here's another video.

Although when this guy sings this song it takes on a whole new meaning.

To Sanders "this land is our land" means everybody owns everything together therefore its perfectly acceptable to take something from one person and give it to another because technically the second person owned all along.

Pretty apt song for his position.

MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Well, more like speaking in rhythm with the music.
    Very true but still how adorable is this!

10+ Year Old Account
    He's like a cute little muppet sometimes. A cute little muppet I will be voting for.
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post

To Sanders "this land is our land" means everybody owns everything together therefore its perfectly acceptable to take something from one person and give it to another because technically the second person owned all along.

How would our tax dollars going towards education and healthcare amount to the mixed message you are trying to purvey? I'm not sure the song was originally about the materialistic and individual ownership of everything privatized....

Somehow I think he's probably just singing the song and not misinterpreting it as opposed to the many currently in business/government who are trying to interpret laws and regulations to suit their individual needs.

I'd vote for him so fucking hard if i was american.

Deleted
    Lol enjoy your decrepit old communist cuckold. He's like those ancient CCCP officials who just won't go away.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    Lol enjoy your decrepit old communist cuckold. He's like those ancient CCCP officials who just won't go away.
    And trump is literally Hitler reincarnated, /hurrr.

15+ Year Old Account
    When did "cuck" become the new edgey insult du jour? It just seemed to...pop up out of nowhere to me, but now everybody seems to really love it.

Oddly appropriate considering 'This Land' started out as a folk protest song.

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    When did "cuck" become the new edgey insult du jour? It just seemed to...pop up out of nowhere to me, but now everybody seems to really love it.
    Recently? Lets ask google ngram... and the verdict is always apparently. Damn useless Ngram

Apparently "cuckservative" was a cool insult this time last year. I don't know though, these aren't my people.

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    It comes from redpillers, who view any man that doesn't ultra-alpha his way to the top through the power of his dick as a cuck that exists only to serve women.

The fact that it completely ignores alpha mechanics as well as social interaction is just icing on the ignorant cake.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post

I love when the extremists here engage in projection. It's so entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    It comes from redpillers, who view any man that doesn't ultra-alpha his way to the top through the power of his dick as a cuck that exists only to serve women.

The fact that it completely ignores alpha mechanics as well as social interaction is just icing on the ignorant cake.
    I thought it was from cuckold fetishes basically saying that the person gets off on other men fucking their wife. Also the first person I saw use it was actually a woman on here who I would never think of as being a red piller.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I thought it was from cuckold fetishes basically saying that the person gets off on other men fucking their wife. Also the first person I saw use it was actually a woman on here who I would never think of as being a red piller.
    That's the original use of the term, yes.

Usually, people using it online just use it to refer to men they think are inferior - it's the new beta.

I think Sander's would be better off singing that one rock song from like a decade ago "Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous" and in particular mention the part about robbing them.