Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yeah, kids and people can be annoying. What's your point though? With his "to be fair" comment and your "this is terrible... but" comment, you're almost excusing such things because the victim was an annoying child in your opinion.

How bout we shift the blame towards the mother?
    I was just continuing Spectral's dark humor. Come on, you can't honestly believe any sane* person would condone this?

* referring to myself of course, after 24k posts on this forum I can't be sure if Spectral is sane or not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not surprised to see the MMO forum denizens jump to her defense and claim she's a victim of mental illness.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Sarcasm/jokes can be very hard to interpret through text only, especially when nothing else is given to hint that person isn't being serious - italic text, /s added, etc.
    Suppose so. I mean, I'm a dick, but I assumed that no one would think I'd actually endorse burning a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I mean, she probably shouldn't have cooked the kid, but she probably was pretty annoyed at the time.
    Clearly annoyed. I mean, did she even bother to brine/baste the kid before putting it in the oven? :P

/s

- - - Updated - - -

There is a huge number of people on this forum that have extreme dislike/hate for children. So, yes, I can believe that a person wouldn't find this tragic because the victim is a child.
    I never noticed this, but I'm neutral on children.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Clearly annoyed. I mean, did she even bother to brine/baste the kid before putting it in the oven? :P
    An improperly prepared toddler is the worst. At least use a rub, woman!

On topic, I can't believe somebody would do that. She's insane.

Silly mom, you put the turkey in the nursery and the baby in the oven.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, coulda been worse. We had this happen like 2 days prior:

http://www.wfaa.com/news/benbrook-mo...ldren/94386249

Deleted
    single life can be very demanding if the mother had a tough background/kept child by a feeling of being forced or illnes and then if the child has a illness that would make it extra demanding then... yea it happens parents drown there kids in the bathtub toss em into the fridge or the oven abandons them or shake intensly most likely cause of sleep depravation extreme depression and other fun stuff. Why do i think this is a illness case? becouse she took the kid out of the oven by juding on the text seems police got alerted after event.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    There probably is now way of putting a reply to this mildly. Whatever I say will get me infracted, I fear. But never mind....replies like yours are why extreme right wing politics and ideas with questionable moral values will never die out and in fact get voted into office in too many countries. Or in short: You would be right at home in Germany 1933-1945
    Very presumptuous statement. My point was merely that sedating someone with heaving amounts of medication and locking them in a psychiatric facility is arguably a no better alternative than death.