10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    So he was a westeren person till he started hating the west.
    That is actually pretty funny.
    That's the case most of the times. Grandparents came to western Europe in the sixties to earn some money and planned to return to their home countries. Except that never happened. The second generation "assimilated" quite nicely in their new home-countries. The third generations suddenly cut themselves of society and were getting influenced by imams sent from Saudi Arabia to denounce the western standards their parents were living.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Muslim is not a race. Try again.
    Stop using this to justify your prejudice. You can't bypass it with "technicalities", it's not how it works.

- - - Updated - - -

By all sides.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorkerr View Post
    Really? So simple and straightforward.

I guess history is an elective in Holland.
    It is that simple if you're not brainwashed by Fox
    Last edited by MCMLXXXII; 2016-03-22 at 04:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    It's always helfpul to use terms like ''breeding'' ''animals'' or ''beasts'' when talking about Muslims. Considering them human is, after all, ''SJW''.
    I also refer to whites breeding as well, so your attempt to ridicule is foolish. ( and I did not use the terms animals or beast - that is you exaggeration)

Here, let me make it even more clear - "Whites are not breeding at the numbers they once were" - oh wait, I already said that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Stop using this to justify your prejudice. You can't bypass it with "technicalities", it's not how it works.
    LOL - sure thing there, little buddy

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is not a venue for religion bashing nor racism and intolerance. This is a discussion thread about the explosions in Brussels. Keep the thread on topic, and be aware of the site and forum rules for discussion.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...orbiddentopics

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...16-PLEASE-READ

I can foresee support for racial profiling going up.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL - sure thing there, little buddy
    Right, so you know racism is bad, you know xenophobia is bad, you know homophobia is bad, you know ablism is bad, you know transphobia is bad. But if you can perform some mental gymnastics to make some other mass-collective not fall under these, then that particular mass-prejudice is okay? Really? You think that's how it works?

Thank you for explaining all of your opinions in that one sentence. That one sentence clearly states why you are who you are.

My father was full Mexican, from Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico. My mother was 1/2 Irish and 1/2 Scottish.

Unlike you, I am an American - period.
    Holy crap jump to conclusions much? But nice for you to reveal your cartoonishly racist self in such a sloppy way. Nice to see I got so deep under your skin. I must have touched a nerve.

Anyway I am not a hyphenated American in terms of self definition, but I am, you know, composed of two different humans from two different races "breeding" together, as you would put it.

And I'm really not following how that at all explains any of my positions. The way I see it, you're advocating for an America that leaps before it looks, even if it leaps onto a landmine and blows it's legs and ass off. I'm advocating for an America that builds a landmine removing robot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    And how would that stop western people that turned to IS? You have those people too.
    So in other words: No real solution.
    Eh?
    A, how many non-ethnic Muslim terrorists are there?
    and B, solving the majority of the problem even if you don't get all of it is no longer a solution to the problem?
    this is just nonsense.

I think the only reasonable course of action we can take is gathering up all the Muslims across Europe and dumping them in Germany, then building a wall around it.

Kind of like the movie Escape from New York just bigger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This thread is not a venue for religion bashing nor racism and intolerance. This is a discussion thread about the explosions in Brussels. Keep the thread on topic, and be aware of the site and forum rules for discussion.
    Agreed - sorry for the derailments. Done posting on them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I regularly tease our healing lead, English major with a focus on Old English, on History' Channels' Vikings and it's amazing historical accuracy, if it's any consolation.

King Ragnar is my hero.
    more cultural imperialism, everyone knows this is the accurate history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    ISIS is using political correctedness and the 1st world fear and vilification of being branded as a racist to their advantage, easily having the stealth they need to infiltrate and terrorize whichever country they damn well please.

The best camouflage is not even needing to hide.
    You have it backwards - "ISIS" (aka. heretical fundamentalist Islamic terror groups) are using xenophobia and over-reaction by people like you as a massive force multiplier.

Humbugged (who I'll use as a representative example because he so kindly offered himself up) here, is not just allowing himself to be terrorized, he's effectively (albeit unintentionally, I trust) working for the terrorists, helping to spread irrational fear, and in addition to that, he's feeling and spreading hatred for anyone he perceives as being "Muslim" or "Middle-Eastern" by equating them with the terrorists, which in turn, helps push people who would otherwise be on his/our/civilization's side into the arms the very people he's afraid of.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    There's no reason to hide it.

My nation is threatened with terrorism acts in the name of this religion.
    My society if threathened by the changes that religion wants to impose.
    My rights as an individual are threatened by that religion.
    The only logical conclusion is that anybody which follows that religion is a threat.
    He's a threath my nation, my society, my family and to me.

I choose my survival.

I will vote for any party which promises me that.

Agreed - sorry for the derailments. Done posting on them.
    I'll take an apology too. The racist roller coaster wasn't very fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    You have it backwards - "ISIS" (aka. heretical fundamentalist Islamic terror groups) are using xenophobia and over-reaction by people like you as a massive force multiplier.

Humbugged (who I'll use as a representative example because he so kindly offered himself up) here, is not just allowing himself to be terrorized, he's effectively (albeit unintentionally, I trust) working for the terrorists, helping to spread irrational fear, and in addition to that, he's feeling and spreading hatred for anyone he perceives as being "Muslim" or "Middle-Eastern" by equating them with the terrorists, which in turn, helps push people who would otherwise be on his/our/civilization's side into the arms the very people he's afraid of.
    I'm about to write three words I'm overjoyed to write because it is so glarily obvious if anyone thinks about terrorism and it's intent for a minute:

Ringpriest.Gets.It.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    There's no reason to hide it.

My nation is threatened with terrorism acts in the name of this religion.
    My society if threathened by the changes that religion wants to impose.
    My rights as an individual are threatened by that religion.
    The only logical conclusion is that anybody which follows that religion is a threat.
    He's a threath my nation, my society, my family and to me.

I choose my survival.

I will vote for any party which promises me that.
    As has been pointed out multiple times though; it's not an existential threat to your nation.
    It's not an existential threat to your way of life.
    Any erosion of your rights by your state are a result of their over-hyping the threat for political gains to justify eroding those rights.

The logical conclusion is. There are assholes in the world who want to hurt people. They are more likely to do that to you, for your wallet or your car, than for their religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I'll take an apology too. The racist roller coaster wasn't very fun.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm about to write three words I'm overjoyed to write because it is so glarily obvious if anyone thinks about terrorism and it's intent for a minute:

Ringpriest.Gets.It.
    A racist roller coaster does sound like it could be fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't gone through all 55 pages, but what made ISIS set up shop in Belgium in the first place? Seems like most of the terrorist attacks lately have happened in Belgium or have been coordinated there.

Deleted
    There is a photograph surfaced of the suspects of the attacks on Zaventem.
    The photo was shared on social media by the police, while those destined only for internal distribution.
    The two men left would have blown themselves.
    The man on the right, with the white jersey, is actively tracked for his involvement. It is not known who they are.

Source: http://www.hbvl.be/cnt/dmf20160322_0...haven-zaventem

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Haven't gone through all 55 pages, but what made ISIS set up shop in Belgium in the first place? Seems like most of the terrorist attacks lately have happened in Belgium or have been coordinated there.
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-paris-attacks