Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    That's kind of my point. North Korea isn't threatening Scotland. They are on many occasions threatening the United States with nuclear weapons and now they're threatening China. Something needs to be done about this and give them a reason to stop. Also I never said nuke them. Nuclear weapons are a terrible idea. But something needs to be done before they make good on their threats.
    I apologize then for missing the point of your post. I thought you had implied nuking them with your earlier comment about turning NK into a parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    They'd have to get further than the Sea of Japan and that war they are fighting against Poseidon.
    I don't know man, Poseidon ain't what the man used to be.. you never hear of him in the news anymore so doubt he's going to be a major player in this.

We must stop the Scotts, they have never faced justice for inventing haggis.

On-topic: Well the manchild in charge of NK just bit the only hand feeding him so good luck.. just hope Kim is the only one paying for this madness and not the starving nation he keeps hostage.
    Last edited by Calamari; 2016-04-01 at 12:03 AM.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    I apologize then for missing the point of your post. I thought you had implied nuking them with your earlier comment about turning NK into a parking lot.
    That's kinda how I took that comment too.

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Alright well now that China has been dumped can we actually do something about NK other than sanction after sanction? Getting real tired of their empty threats. Like a gnat flying in your face and ears.
    I agree 100%. It's like the little annoying kid on the playground who likes to try to bully everyone, with china being the recess monitor. ONce the monitor turns their back, that kid is fucked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamari View Post
    I don't know man, Poseidon ain't what the man used to be.. you never hear of him in the news anymore so doubt he's going to be a major player in this.

We must stop the Scotts, they have never faced punishment for haggis so why isn't North Korea threatening them with nuclear fire.

You REALLY don't want to fuck with the Scottish.

A bit more in depth: http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...ism.features11
    Last edited by mmoc290cb72e4b; 2016-04-01 at 12:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess all those drink Kim has had over the last several years are finally starting to kick in...

Without China as an ally, North Korea won't last long.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

North Korea just went full idiot. You don't threaten your Only ally with nuclear destruction! Especially while at the same time threatening your enemies with nuclear destruction. Do they have a death wish? Are they Hoping to start a war to kill off several hundred thousand civilians in order to halt the imminent threat of starvation? That is the only reason I can think of for such a stupid action.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Maybe if we had Scottish baggage handlers patrolling the cities of the world, we'd finally know an age of peace. (in all seriousness, it's kind of great no one innocent got killed there)
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Sorry, that line is only reserved for the Finnish

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    [B]

Sorry, that line is only reserved for the Finnish
    Isn't that "Don't start what you can't Finnish."?

Is Kim Jong Un the AI in Civ V?

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I guess all those drink Kim has had over the last several years are finally starting to kick in...

Without China as an ally, North Korea won't last long.
    what will even happen to them? the nation itself just dissolve as the people find the courage to flee when they start dying of hunger?

nobody should go in there with an army, it'll only make things worse and will definitely end with the first atomic detonation in battle since japan. south korea probably doesn't want them, china could take them but that would scare south korea and put them in immediate danger as well.

there's no good outcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Is Kim Jong Un the AI in Civ V?
    life is a computer simulation, kim's one of the arrant A.I's that are meant to constantly spark conflict to see how the normal A.I's respond.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    what will even happen to them? the nation itself just dissolve as the people find the courage to flee when they start dying of hunger?

nobody should go in there with an army, it'll only make things worse and will definitely end with the first atomic detonation in battle since japan. south korea probably doesn't want them, china could take them but that would scare south korea and put them in immediate danger as well.

there's no good outcome.
    Hoping the leadership around Kim will coup him, it would be one bloodless way this can end.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Yes, let's have the World Police nuke North Korea. Nothing like killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians just to neutralise a handful of targets. I mean, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were totally warranted, and North Korea pose a WAY bigger threat than they did. I mean, they possibly maybe have nuclear weapons. Why should we even tempt fate... Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Calamari View Post
    Hoping the leadership around Kim will coup him, it would be one bloodless way this can end.
    that's the only way it could end without major trouble.

just hopefully it would be a more moderate leader that's willing to work with the world since their whole way of governing thus far has completely failed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

there's no good outcome.
    Well, without Chinese support, there definitely will be the biggest starvation since 90-s, which probably will end up with the fall of the regime. The real question is how it will fall. Maybe there will be some kind of internal revolution, which is bad, since it would be followed by millions refugees and possibly civil war. The alternative is worse though, it is Kim launching a desperate suicidal attack on South Korea - the number of casualties, from both sides, would be unspeakable.

North Korea was doomed from the start, and I am surprised it took so long for it to come to its end. But the end seems to finally be coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am almost completely certain that Kim Jong is just a figurehead and an effigy for their propaganda and god-like worship of him.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    china boutta come in drop a boi like

More like

Good luck making the only people who tolerate your continued existence mad, North Korea. Great plan.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2016-04-01 at 12:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Man, if China actually took that threat seriously North Korea would be completely effed.

Kim just keeps on making enemies and eventually his own officers are going to start collectively thinking that they're better off without him. I wouldn't be surprised if his regime gets toppled in the not-too-distant future. His father at least had the sense to appease the people closest to him but the new guy is absolutely terrible at everything.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

The very definition of "someone's hungry."