Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    No Senna, you don't understand my point. If Strikered had a check on me he would NOT claim that it was based on nothing but play style - he would simply leave that part out.

This is pretty much how it went down:

Strikered was scumreading me and tunneling on me. He realises that if he flips, people will think he has something on me so he decides to go out and tell that his reads are based on nothing but playstyle.
    He felt that he had to claim that. If he had a check on me, he would've definitely have left that part out.

This has been obvious (I know you don't like that word and I'm probably a bit biased but yeah) to most of the players in this game except the players who has done nothing all game. Do you honestly think that is a coincidence? That the people suddenly pushing hard on this are the people who hasn't been scumhunting? Who has been trying to avoid attention?

To be fair Celtic, I never should've been in this position. I'd like to think I can defend myself, but seeing as I can't guarantee I'll be back before deadline I'm hard claiming doctor. n1: Celtic (thought he softed tpr), n2: myself. n3: Dendrek (solid reads) n4: obv. not going to tell.

Now if the appeal thing is scum, we need a wagon on kurenai. i'll hurry home
    Oh trust me dupti mate. I believe and agree with you. Why we are focusing on you, an active player, over the deadwood is boggling my mind alone.
    BTW good catch

@dupti: It's not just the situation with Strikered that incriminates you. It's that you've consistently avoided gaining any real pressure until today despite it being very logical for people to have found you suspicious. Danner ended up having to expose himself as a TPR as a direct result of people applying pressure to him rather than you despite the situation with Strikered. Then today we saw a sudden rush to try and get Val lynched for flimsy reasoning when we had a much more solid lead to pursue in regards to you.

As for your claim, honestly I don't buy it. I still think you're scum - because it just feels odd to me for there to be at least three TPR's all aligned with the town who can block kills in a game with only 27 players. I think it's much more likely that you're a scum doctor, though I won't deny that there's a possibility that Danner is lying instead.

You really should have claimed earlier. I'm not switching my vote - because obviously I disagree with the push on Val but I have no reason to believe that Kurenai is scum. I've liked everything he has posted today and it's a really crappy move for people to show up right at the last minute, claim to be a TPR and then push the lynch on someone else. That just isn't a town move at all in my eyes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    @dupti: It's not just the situation with Strikered that incriminates you. It's that you've consistently avoided gaining any real pressure until today despite it being very logical for people to have found you suspicious. Danner ended up having to expose himself as a TPR as a direct result of people applying pressure to him rather than you despite the situation with Strikered. Then today we saw a sudden rush to try and get Val lynched for flimsy reasoning when we had a much more solid lead to pursue in regards to you.

As for your claim, honestly I don't buy it. I still think you're scum - because it just feels odd to me for there to be at least three TPR's all aligned with the town who can block kills in a game with only 27 players. I think it's much more likely that you're a scum doctor, though I won't deny that there's a possibility that Danner is lying instead.

You really should have claimed earlier. I'm not switching my vote - because obviously I disagree with the push on Val but I have no reason to believe that Kurenai is scum. I've liked everything he has posted today and it's a really crappy move for people to show up right at the last minute, claim to be a TPR and then push the lynch on someone else. That just isn't a town move at all in my eyes.
    Flimsy reasoning for going after Val? Well this is utter fucking bullshit. They are very valid and real claims against him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Flimsy reasoning for going after Val? Well this is utter fucking bullshit. They are very valid and real claims against him.
    Oh good, I'm glad someone knows, I asked earlier and no one responded. What are they please? If you have to explain like I'm a dumbass, I won't get offended.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Oh good, I'm glad someone knows, I asked earlier and no one responded. What are they please? If you have to explain like I'm a dumbass, I won't get offended.
    Basically it boils down to Val isn't here. I went through his all his posts (easily done because he's lowest in post count [boooo post count]) and found nothing there. Val is here but he's skating on by without posting theories/scum suspicions or opinions in general. Really tell me you're read on Val. Don't have one? Because he's flying under the radar and thats either scum behaviour or very poor townie play. Unless he's a TPR trying to save his own hide which I very much doubt with all the claims/dead TPRs that we have.

Basically for me it boils down to I'll take a possible active scum player (I don't think he's scum) over someone who isn't bothered to play the game

Apologies for not responding earlier I must not have seen it.

- - - Updated - - -

There's also the fact that Dupti picked up on my soft TPR claim and I'm still alive. If he was mafia, I would have been snuffed out that night (or rather Danner would have been because he also protected me)

Im going to point a giant FoS at everyone who has hopped onto the Dupti wagon and now is nowhere to be seen close to deadline.

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote
    Vote Valyrian

Call me a hypocrite, but I was wondering what you were waiting for.

7+ Year Old Account
    WTF is happening? This is why we can't have nice things... I go outside to do yardwork, take a break to come in and see if the day is over and find all hell breaking loose.

At this point it comes down to who are we going to trust...

Dupti - Strikered (known watcher) has targeted him since day one. This is even before he could have done a night action. He then gives no comments as to why but never moved his stance. In theory he saw Dupti visiting someone N1 and felt that was enough of a reason to stay on him. If he could tie a Dupti visit to a death to a night kill then I would think he would have spoken up since his TPR relies on that kind of a connection and is largely circumstantial outside of that information knowing there are other roles that could night visit without having a kill reason and frankly the chances of him picking the right person on N1 out of 26 possibilities and connecting with the one death that night seems very low. That has been my main reason for not pushing on Dupti and seeking others who have been skating by. I knew at some point we would need to circle back to him but I wanted to try and push a few lurkers.

As for the likelyhood of his claim and Graehams question about three TPR who can block kills, I'm only seeing two at this point unless I'm forgetting something. Doctor can block, Bodyguard can block once but then dies (so really more of a stall) and the redirector can just change the target (again more of a stalling tactic not blocking a kill). How are you coming up with three blocks?

Val - I personally voted him early this round based on low participation and nothing very useful when he does speak up. I've been trying that with a few people now but this was the first time a train actually took hold. I still don't see that he has attempted to defend himself this round and instead someone else is using an appeal to try and save him. Maybe it is all circumstantial on Graehams part but it feels like a last ditch effort to me.

@Celtic209, what's your take on Xanjori and Dendrek?

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post

As for the likelyhood of his claim and Graehams question about three TPR who can block kills, I'm only seeing two at this point unless I'm forgetting something. Doctor can block, Bodyguard can block once but then dies (so really more of a stall) and the redirector can just change the target (again more of a stalling tactic not blocking a kill). How are you coming up with three blocks?
    Lelly flipped Jail Keeper.

7+ Year Old Account
    OK, thanks for the answers.
    Mafia History

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    @Reticence @Graeham ah OK, fair enough. I misunderstood. I was basing my argument on Virothe's role card, it does seem that we can't align Graham's role as specifically town or mafia.
    Umm... am I the only one who thinks considering Virothe was scum and he apparently had significant sway over the appeals process it would make Graeham's ability more likely scum than town? Not to mention the voting is the main thing most townies have to use in fighting scum, just messing with that seems more naturally scum than town. The only way I could see it being town is if it was paired with a investigative role and that would be OP.

At this point I'd kinda rather vote for Graeham, but I'd really rather dupti not get lynched, he hasn't seemed scum to me all game and it's almost end of day.

Vote Val

@Cruelle: I'd like to appeal against Val's lynch.
    Don't answer this (because it's a bad idea to give scum info in public), but I sincerely hope that wasn't a one time use power you just spent. I am honored by the gesture though!

Basically it boils down to Val isn't here. I went through his all his posts (easily done because he's lowest in post count [boooo post count]) and found nothing there.
    Apparently you missed my kill analysis and thoughts on which trains scum may be driving.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    It is especially very interesting that Valyrian didn't mention this whole thing (strikered vs me) yesterday, when there was no push in his direction.
    You also missed the part where me and Uggor were witholding our votes until the Largehorn situation was sorted out, which was by far the most immediate concern of that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    As with Uggor, I'd like to hear from the accused before deciding if I'm going to throw my vote on him, though with only three hours left in the day I find the likelihood of that happening to be slim.
    Because he's flying under the radar and thats either scum behaviour or very poor townie play.
    News flash: Val has always played this way since the Stargate game, and the one time I didn't I was lynched for "un-Val-like behavior." Get over it.

From what I've read since the train on Val started he really hasn't done much to defend himself.
    I will respond to this.

Claim: My name is Stan Palin.

I will not claim a role for reasons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lelly flipped Jail Keeper.
    Ok, I totally forgot about that since that happened so early. I concede that point.

Strikered (known watcher)
    Quick difference between watcher and tracker. A Watcher pick one person and sees everyone who visits that person. Track picks one person and sees where they go at night if they go anywhere. The only real exception to this would be if there is a ninja who can't be watched or tracked. Strikered was a Tracker.

7+ Year Old Account
    @dupti what is your character name?
    Mafia History

Deleted
    Vote Count:

Val..: 8- Dendrek(1023)/ Dupti(1024)/ Kryll(1041)/ Xanjori(1066)/ Catta(1079)/ Robo(1083)/ Celtic(1125)/ Arlee(1131)/
    Dupti: 5- Graeham(1045)/ Val(1071)/ Senna(1084)/ Kurenai(1089)/ Reticence(1112)/

Robo.: 1- Monkz(1039)/

Hm... eight minutes left. There's not going to be a train besides me an Dupti's running up for today's lynching. If Graeham's appeal works and stop me from being lynched, I wonder if that would make Dupti's train the majority...

Just the last words of the Moofia Boss.

Where's Omertocracy when you need him?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    @Celtic209, what's your take on Xanjori and Dendrek?
    Xanjori - He's in a boat similar to Graeham and Val - Sliding on by but thats kind of his playstyle. His argument with monkz I thought was very out of character and I have a slight suspicion on both of them because of it.

Dendrek - Active player. I haven't analysed enough of his posts to give more of an opinion besides that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Umm... am I the only one who thinks considering Virothe was scum and he apparently had significant sway over the appeals process it would make Graeham's ability more likely scum than town? Not to mention the voting is the main thing most townies have to use in fighting scum, just messing with that seems more naturally scum than town. The only way I could see it being town is if it was paired with a investigative role and that would be OP.

At this point I'd kinda rather vote for Graeham, but I'd really rather dupti not get lynched, he hasn't seemed scum to me all game and it's almost end of day.

Vote Val
    I wanted to vote him but nobody followed me

- - - Updated - - -

News flash: Val has always played this way since the Stargate game, and the one time I didn't I was lynched for "un-Val-like behavior." Get over it.

I will respond to this.

Claim: My name is Stan Palin.

I will not claim a role for reasons.
    We had a meeting. Flying under the radar is no longer acceptable. If you dont like it then leave

You won't claim a role because you're a VT

We had a meeting. Flying under the radar is no longer acceptable. If you dont like it then leave
    Oh? Link please?

/moo

Deleted
    Oh? Link please?

/moo
    Please reread the last 4/5 games that have been played.